After the incident in orlando...

After the incident in orlando, as a dude who likes guys i say all muslims and christians should be skinned alive and turned into wallets and lampshades.

What do christians have to do with it?

Theyve done this type of shit for years. But now the mudslimes are joing in, so they both must die.

I expected the edginess, it's Sup Forums after all. They won't get any sympathy from me when there's a shooter on their doorstep.

>implying the hatred of homosexuality isn't rooted way deeper than just religion

It's rooted in protecting a sense of masculinity and acting out against a perceived violation of social rules

You just admitted you like men , what should be done to you for that ?

Its religion and bigots, both of which shall be stomped out and crush like an unwanted fetus

Let us pray,
Praise be moot please ban the fags on Sup Forums

You sound like an unbelievable faggot. You should feel lucky you don't live in one of the dozens of nations that would imprison or straight up kill homosexuals

Don't you think the solution might be to stop killing people for their beliefs or religion or whatever? Maybe not killing anybody altogether?

>You should feel lucky you don't live in one of the dozens of nations that would imprison or straight up kill homosexuals
>straight up kill homosexuals
top kek

moot is kill
where you been man?

I will gut you gay hating faggots to death!

Fuck obama

Spot the newfag

You do realize it was radical Islam right OP?

I do, but christians have done it far longer, so they will suffer the same fate as islamic filth.

Christianity hasn't been militant in centuries
Hope they man up and crusade against the homosexuals

sauce of pic?

When was the last time Christianity as a religion has actually been violent? Come on now OP you can admit it, you were touched when you were an alter boy. You can admit it. You seem intent on making Sup Forums your little safe space so we might as well confess everything here.

I hope i fibd your christ loving filth ass and castrate you on an upside down cross.

Hundreads of thousands of attacks on gas and other people against teir christian bitch god jesus happen all the time, you dont hear about it because of the christian bias in the media.

Deus Vult faggot

Ok list 5 that have happened in the last year. I'll wait. Post links too you unbelievable little shit eater.

Jesus loves you OP. No matter how many cocks you've sucked

If u don t hate fags you are one of them

"Liking guys" is different from going to a fucking gay dance club.

Have you seen the pictures? The faggots were all half dressed.

Die and rot in pain and chastity you christian bitch

I shit on that bearded charlatons face. Fuck jesus!
They didnt deserve it either, though.

I hate christian scum and you should die screaming!

I would love to be killed in the name of jesus.

Please Please Please Please
Do this.

Fyi Muslims consider it an honor also.

Die jesus loving faggot!

Oh I'm not gay.
Fyi
It's a free ticket to heaven to die for your Muslim or Christian faith, wasn't sure if you all knew that.

I agree, answering barbarity with more barbarity is definitely the way to a long lasting and peaceful society.

This.
Martyrs are pretty much the most respected people in any religion.
A martyr>the pope

Summer is here

sorry for your loss faggot

here, mastubrate at my cock pics

>> boycumdiaries.tumblr.com

Id rather be in hell with cool monsters and fucking demon whores, then being gods assslave bitch for all eternity.

you will never get to taste this christian cock OP

hmm

still waiting for you weak little bitch

omg moar