To all of you gun owners out there...

To all of you gun owners out there, please answer this simple question: Why would you ever need a fully automatic high-power assault rifle?
Are you in the military fighting a war? No.
So you need it to hunt? No.

After 50 have died thanks to being able to get their hands on such powerful weapons, please give me a logical answer as to why people should still be allowed to have them.

> inb4 hur de hurr only .0001% will abuse them
The abuse will still lead to the death of hundreds

> inb4 hur de hurr they will still get their hands on them regardless
It will be much harder and easier to track extremists if you can monitor possible purchases of these weapons

So, why should fully automatic assault rifles still be able to be obtained by common civilians?

Last time I checked, a full-auto pre-1986 M16 was like $30,000 dollars.

Edit: It will be much harder for them to be obtained, and easier to track...

sick job reading a filename

Gotta be b8

That was not automatic, and that pistols are a better CQ weapon than rifles.

Almost no one has automatic rifles in the US.

>fully automatic assault rifles

AR-15s aren't select fire, faggot

>So, why should fully automatic assault rifles still be able to be obtained by common civilians?
They aren't.

>Almost

But they do

It was a fucking terrorist Muslim scum....he would have blown them up if he could.

>stupid liberal logic

aren't

>It will be much harder and easier to track extremists if you can monitor possible purchases of these weapons
>harder and easier
>???
>

OP is a moron

So called 'assault rifles' are much safer than traditional hunting rifles or pistols.

Maybe we will get lucky and someone will shoot OP

>sage the bait

Looks like /k/ is leaking again

not all fags can make bombs. but they can pull triggers

Right I'm sure you need a select fire assault rifle as opposed to a traditional rifle to shoot a fucking deer.

Maybe you're just a shit hunter

wew lad sick meemi

>Why would you ever need a fully automatic high-power assault rifle?

How dumb are you? YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO BUY AN AUTOMATIC RIFLE SINCE 1934. Where have YOU been?

And what does "high-power" mean? More than a 22LR?

And WTF is an "assault rifle"? Some gun-grabber's wet dream? No such animal!

Wait and see if the perp was on SSRI meds like Zoloft -- check out ssristories.org for 6,000+ incidents where SSRI meds caused people to become psycho and violent.

Some fag raghead is not going to be an excuse to try and usurp the Second Amendment.

dubs doesn't excuse completely ignoring the point that was made

>must be bait
>too stupid not to be

A gun isn't an ideology. The shooter was a Muslim once again. I think it's time to ban Islam.

So your saying not everyone can use Google and buy fertilizer but everyone can illegally obtain an assault rifle or get though the background checks and afford it

And when was the last time a legally owned, full-auto firearm was used in the commission of a crime?

Switzerland has no standing army, and all citizens are required to have military training. Each family is issued a fully automatic rifle and 100 rounds of ammunition. How come these kinds of mass shootings aren't occuring in Switzerland on a weekly basis? Could it be because they have a sane and compassion system of social services, *zero* homelessness, and a complete lack of testosterone-fueled monster truck culture?

Just askin'.

you cant legally own fully automatic assault rifles without super expensive tax stamps and being financially wealthy, wtf are you smoking?

a semi automatic rifle which is what most american ar-15 owners have is a useful iotem for hunting and home defense.

It's because they're homogeneous.

>So, why should fully automatic assault rifles still be able to be obtained by common civilians?

I will answer your question and then ask one:

IT IS ALREADY BUTTFUCK HARD TO BUY AUTOMATIC RIFLES. In order to buy an automatic one, one would have to jump through so many hoops and even then, the government can basically just arbitrarily say "eh fuck you" and you can't do shit.

Now let me ask you this: Why is it that the people who want more control know nothing about guns and the laws regarding them?

To kill statists and leftists like you.

That's literally why the second amendment was created.

Well, they *are* actually. However, from a gun owner in a state where I can go up to a gun store, buy a gun, and walk out in 20 minutes... imagine how fucking difficult it is to get your hands on a legal full-auto/select fire rifle.

You must first pass all the same checks you would pass normally (which, here, consists of a federal background check against their database and takes like 10 minutes, it takes longer to fill out the form). Then you must pass the secondary screening. Then you must get approval from the local law enforcement (sheriff I believe). Then, on top of that, you have to pay for the fucking thing (think the cost of a small car and go up from there). THEN you have to pay a tax stamp for it, which is like 10% of the total cost. Then, at any time, BATFE can come knocking and demand you show that gun and ownership papers thereof to make sure you haven't sold it.

It's easier to just go to a range and pay to shoot someone else's machinegun, which is not at all uncommon. They're fun to shoot.

Just a general point but with the amount of guns in America you can't just outlaw the and have them majicly disappear...what are you going to day send in the military to do a full Dutch of every house it's not like every gun owner is registered...and pepole that are can claim they sold it private party

Also, I forgot, it's also easier to just convert a semi-auto rifle to a bumpfire/slidefire stock. They're shitty compared to true select fire, but kind of fun. But, as with any full-auto/burst fire weapon, you're losing accuracy in exchange for rate of fire. They're scary, but not super effective at killing anything.

>Need
>NEED
It was not the bill of needs, as I recall.

HUNDREDS?! OMG! THAT'S SUCH A LARGE %!

>bait
saged, nobody is this ignorant.

Here's the bottom line: They are MINE and you can't have them.

As for the reason: I assert the right to defend myself as a human being. If you want to be defenseless in todays world and under a govt that is obviously broken, be my guest.

Saying take away our guns is tantamount to admitting that you are a child and can't be trusted with them. I'll just safely carry my scissors, please and thank you.

Dear OP. What happens when the war is over. They are going to get sold. If not here, somewhere else. Gun control is a farce. Kys.

50 died due to illegal radicals. Illegal. That means it isn't allowed. But if we say guns aren't allowed...that should work. Kys

OP can't inb4. Kys
/thread

Because they
>Dont have muslims in their country in excess
>They have guns to prevent these shootings
>The population in Switzerland is much father spread out and smaller than in those like France, Germany or The US.

Maybe you can talk about guns from jail you fucking faggot

>inb4 hur de hurr only .0001% will abuse them
>The abuse will still lead to the death of hundreds

Haha, remember when those Jews were told to hand over their guns to their German government? Literally hundreds of them were able to survive after that.

Haha faggot

God why man, I prefer to not ND into my wall accidentally firing an Uber-Bubba'd AR-15.

The Anarchist's cookbook alone can teach you to make some decent ones. Throw in some shrapnel and anticoagulants and you have a decent kill rate. Most 12 year olds with an internet connection know this ffs.

The right to form a militia if a tyrannical government should arise. Isn't this obvious?

I need full auto because I can't hit a deer for shit. Your argument is invalid.

Hitler did nothing wrong. Remember wounded knee?

>Fully automatic
kek

>Hi powered
Double kek

> Assault weapon
Triple kek

>Blaming inanimate objects on the actions of individuals and believing that death by one particular tool is somehow special.

Ultra kek. Gun murder ! > Murder.

This.

I need it for GREAT JUSTICE!

We dont have ammo in switzerland, thats a myth

Greetings, a swissfag

hur de hurr they will still get their hands on them regardless. hur de hurr only .0001% will abuse them

>put medicine in a bomb

You are straight fucking retarded. Not joking.

>To all of you sports car owners out there, please answer this simple question: Why would you ever need a fully automatic 350 horse power assault vehicle?
>Are you in NASCAR running a race? No.
>So you need it to Tokyo Drift? No.
>After 50,000 have died thanks to being able to get their hands on such powerful vehicle, please give me a logical answer as to why people should still be allowed to have them.

because reasons: #1 freedom
>Are you in the military fighting a war?
I could be
>So you need it to hunt?
why not?
>The abuse will still lead to the death of hundreds
150,000 people die every single day but you are worried about the few outliers who are killed in terrorist attacks?
>>inb4 hur de hurr they will still get their hands on them regardless
they will. i don't know if this ever occurred to you but criminals and terrorists don't always acquire their weapons legally.

Learn to shoot. You are what they try to say responsible gun owners are.

Though I agree with your points
>using kys
You should kill yourself.

>are you in the military
yes

>you need it to hunt
maybe, some of the hogs in the south are fucking rediculous, and look at that faggot little muslim bastard that just killed 50 people, maybe i want to hunt them

>much harder and easier to track if you can monitor

you can already monitor the purchase of automatic and basically all weapons, especially automatic because you need to get a specific tax stamp for them.

>why should fully automatic rifles be able to be obtained

know your rights, always be ready for a war on US soil, what happens if a nation invades and all you have is a fucking .22?

Seriously it's not hard to be a good gun owner, and out of the MILLIONS of people in america only a few mass shootings happen, fuck sand niggers, more of this shit is going to happen when we let those fucking syrian refugees in.

>how to unrape sister
>granny tranny

kek

>should arise
>slowly growing uncircumcised erection for more than 200 years

Settle down goy

How small is your dick?

>because assault cars kill people

*american clapping*

7" is alright by me. how cucked are you?

So, the logic is that when we are attacked we should disarm ourselves? Interesting, never heard that working anywhere in history.

How ok are you with complying with sharia law?

Or letting men dressed as women piss in the same room as your daughter?

Even if you couldn't get you hands on any that would work well, my point still stands.

>fully automatic
>not realizing how difficult and expensive it actually is to obtain an automatic weapon
>not realizing that it's not as easy for a common citizen to obtain a firearm as the liberal machine would have you believe
>being this stupid

>you are completely right
>not my style

Called personality, and I don't waste it on faggots or kikes. Good day.

0/10

you can do better than that, user.

I WANT AN ASSAULT RIFLE BECAUSE THE BAD GUYS KEEP GETTING THEM.

Nope if you weren't such a paranoid pussy you wouldn't need a gun. Your both probably manlets

Automatic weapons blow through a mag in a few seconds and the kickback throws accuracy to shit. A trained person is actually more effective with semi

>needing warfarin to increase the damage of your blast vs a better blast

You are Ahmed's special cousin, mr. Point standr

>paranoid

right, because 50 people getting killed by some faggot muslim is enough to make you paranoid to want to take away everyones guns
BUT ISN'T enough to make people with guns paranoid about this shit happening

<

I bet you're voting for sanders you faggot.

The 2nd ammendment isn't for hunting you little bitch, go shill on facebook or something

5 seconds on google says you're wrong.

Bad trigger discipline.

so you're saying that we should ban guns in the US to stop terrorists coming from outside the US. lol nice job libtard

Go to fucking faggot

Of course! It's the gun's fault!

It's not Islamic ideology that is killing so many! It's not happening in places that are gun free zones where highly trained citizens and off duty law enforcement could intervene. It's the gun's fault.

Those guns are just awful.

The regressive left allowed the creation of Gun Free Zones to keep everyone safe!

So, it's into the vacuum it goes.

i'm sure jayvon and his buddies will be very impressed with how tough you are when they kick down your door a 3AM.

You don't deserve a gun stop being an entitled baby. If you want to live in a society where that stuff happens move to west africa and have fun. It's pathetic really you americans think you're tough when you have the obese nation.

OP is a flaming ignorant bait faggot nuff said

How about reading OP's text before jumping in, huh?

Because I'm waiting for the revolution

Why don't Gun Free Zones keep people safe?

It seems to not be working.

Only 100% of our mass shootings occur in gun free zones. So, is this a point of consideration, or is it fuel for anti-gun?

this

no one does, its nothing like you see in video games you can't just spray and pray. bullets will go EVERYWHERE if you do that... and you ain't gonna hit a hit (a few birds in the sky if you get lucky) on top of that not everyone can afford feeding full auto ... lets do some match! a M16/M4 holds standard 30rds per mag, its about 35c per round. $10.50 per mag which only takes secs to dump ... good luck
>Are you in the military fighting a war?
nope
>So you need it to hunt?
nope

stop being entitled?

faggot I can be entitled, it's one of my fucking rights.

gr8b8/10

Whats funny is how people like you project their own insecurities onto others. You don't trust yourself to own a gun so you must believe everyone else can't either. And when confronted with a viewpoint that conflicts with your previous held thoughts, you throw out insults that mimic your own insecurities.

who gives a fuck? blobs shooting blobs is a good thing.

What rights bitch? You didn't fight for shit that happened 6 generations ago you are merely a little shit

>yfw they only stopped using bombs to make fun of our gun laws
>mfw it is actually working

basically every US adult should be issued with a powerful hangun at age 18, to be carried in public at all times. Concealed carry should be made legal. Also it should be illegal NOT to carry. These spree shootings would never happen again.

>It's pathetic really you americans think you're tough when you have the obese nation.

Doesn't know Mexico is the obese nation.

How often has that happened to you faggot? Never.

Nice b8

They would still, but we'd cauterize that fucker quick no doubt.

The fact they are so numerous means criminals can get them very easily. It's common fucking sense. God I hate American's.

what am the bill of rights?

gr8 b8

But they're fat from working when you work manual labor you have to eat alot. Americans are just blubber fat