Be me

>Be me
>29 year old Muslim
>Devoted to religion
>Pray 5 times a day, go to mosque, study Quran, avoid bacon
>Grow up in land of infidels. Christians, Jews, but worst of all, gays.
>Parents tell me tales of old country, where this disgusting behaviour is not tolerated
>See Muslim brothers in ISIS throwing gays off buildings
>Feel inspired to help cleanse world of this filth
>Talk to Iman, he says to study Quran and let Allah guide my heart
>Study Quran
>Seems pretty straight forward
>"...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)" -
>Not much wiggle room there
>Decide to shoot up gay club
>Guns and ammo easy to get
>Thanks 2nd Amendment
>Scream Alluah Akbar and start shooting
>Gays die in droves, blood everywhere, Allah guides my bullets into dozens of disgusting infidels
>Cops burst in
>Sorry pigs, I have a dinner date with 72 virgins
>As life fades from my eyes I smile. Satisfied that the world will tremble at the very mention of my name, and the infidels will fear the holy fire of Islam more than ever.
>White America blames itself. Media claims I wasnt a real muslim. SJW take to Twitter and say terrorists just need hugs.
>Mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-orlando-shooting-pulse-nightclub-story.html
tmz.com/2016/06/12/terrorist-omar-mateen-gay-nightclub-murder/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637414/Everyone-running-Gunman-bursts-gay-nightclub-Florida-shoots-20-people-taking-hostages.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/omar-mateenorlando-nightclub-terrorists-ex-wife-says-he-beat-her-and-was-unstable-a7078231.html
youtu.be/9DsaAwvoegw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take your religious autism to Sup Forums he was obviously a mentally confused faggot and it hadn othing to do with religion

Yeah I'm sure this devote Muslim killed 50 homos for completely non-religious reasons.

I doubt it he was ugly and probably resorted to being gay and when that didn't work either he got mad and an heroed, why do you always think religion is the main cause? Its childish and annoying

>I doubt it he was ugly and probably resorted to being gay and when that didn't work either he got mad and an heroed,

So you're allowed to make assumptions based on nothing but I'm not allowed to make assumptions based on his incredibley violent religion?

100% true

Observe: The dogmatic denial of reality of the idiot left in all it's glory

let's get the story before making assumptions. leave that to Sup Forums

Radical muslim.

It's all over the net, retard

>instead goes straight to hell
>assrape 24-7
mfw

Where you idiot? You just see him wearing a burka and assume he's muslim, he was american born and grew up rich you're a fucking idiot. Maybe if your country didn't allow every retard to buy a gun this wouldn't happen

well that was fast.

Er...it's right there. In the green text. Are you saying this green text story isnt 100% accurate?

Whats this?

Its literally in every news site that it was a muslim terrorist attack. We already have the undeniable facts. Are you a fucking legendary idiot?

>Talk to Iman
You got advice from Bowie's widow?

dudes picture

Was he actually a cop? That would spice things up nicely.

orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-orlando-shooting-pulse-nightclub-story.html

tmz.com/2016/06/12/terrorist-omar-mateen-gay-nightclub-murder/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637414/Everyone-running-Gunman-bursts-gay-nightclub-Florida-shoots-20-people-taking-hostages.html

So the fuck what if he was fucking born here! You sound like a fucking dumbass you fucking sand nigger fuck you and fuck Allahs bitch ass go fuck a goat

>tmz.com/2016/06/12/terrorist-omar-mateen-gay-nightclub-murder/

security guard.

What a wall of tard

Did your mother have any children that lived?

I think he got a blowjob from a trap and when he found out he let a guy blow him he flipped out.

Meme magic my friend.

IN THE VILLA OF OMAR

Where does it say it had anything to do with religion you stupid autist?

kek

keep being part of the problem

the title

all I have to say about this is that i'm glad i'm not gay, and glad I don't go into gay bars

oh, nice dubs too

So you don't know what terrorism means then?

nope.
did you know gullible isnt in the dictionary?

thanks Sup Forums

Looks like a fat Del Rio

He was probably in the army at some point just wait untill his info is released you retard

fucking cuck gtfo pls

HE WAZ A GUD MUSLIM!

he was probably nibiru and sent from outer space

HAH!!

Which explains why Christians and white people are the ultimate cucks in this world.

I mean come on, who the fuck listens to protests these days.

You should learn from the Muslims.

I'm retarted. What site uses that old polaroid symbol shown in those pics? OO

>killed 50 fags
>is muslim

Dunno if blame or praise goddamn

Dammit, if only everyone in this night club had assault riffles too, none of this would have happened.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/omar-mateenorlando-nightclub-terrorists-ex-wife-says-he-beat-her-and-was-unstable-a7078231.html

"Called 911 and pledged allegiance to ISIS and gave his full name"

Fuck your gay shit faggot
youtu.be/9DsaAwvoegw

Fuck off back to Sup Forums. Sup Forums isn't about racism

yeah, Sup Forums is well known for being accepting of all races and religions.

Islam isnt a race you fucktard.

People still believe that Islam is the religion of peace?

Can someone please teach me the way of the left, i also want to be as ignorant, must be a really easy life.

>ISIS leader called for attacks on western countries for Ramadan
>Mudlismes respond
>Aaron doesn't allow us to us this as anargument

Wat do?

Actually...

Cant do anything. These pussywhipped progressive faggots only hear what they want to hear.

It will turn around soon.

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP 2016.

As a white male, I realise the burden is on me to mend relations with my Muslim neighbours. It is, after all, my people's fault this tragedy happened. My wife will be bent over on our bed with her ass spread. Any Muslim wishing to partake may violently stuff their gloriously halal cocks into her vagina and anus. I hope this can help ease the pain my people have caused.

Lulz,,where'd you find this?

Are you fucking retarded,,you must be a new fag or a fucking nigger,, fuck off of Sup Forums new fag

He called 911 and pledged aleegience to ISIS you fuckwit, read an article.

MySpace

What the fuck even are those retarded stats lmao.

(You)

"reportedly pledged his allegiance to ISIS in a 911 call made during the attack".

"reportedly"

Just a click bait article that came out 10 mintues ago, kill yourself faggot.

this guy looks like one of the people in the surveillance camera guy videos

Just remember that this guy lived in Florida. People from Florida are fucking crazy. He could've been the real deal, but the fact that it's Florida-- you never know. It was probably just regular old FLipping out.

>hook, line, and sinker