Second largest terror attack on usa soil since 9/11 has happen today muslim with over 50 confirmed kills in orlando...

second largest terror attack on usa soil since 9/11 has happen today muslim with over 50 confirmed kills in orlando florida targeting homosexualitys in gay night club this morning. media is doing everything they can to hide fact this just happen you here spread this video goys youtube.com/watch?v=gL6nFczYj3Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3q8Od5qJio
youtube.com/watch?v=0Qz8LH00vbc
youtu.be/9DsaAwvoegw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOOOOOOOOO

It was just a case of workplace violence. Nothing to see here.

Build wall

#homosexualityisISLAMaphobe

Heard about it on the front page of a news website. Don't know about any cover-up

Why is she so perfect?

who did this???

Liberals will defend this

tru waifu

Trump did 6/12.

i dont know what side to take islam or homos

Mudslimes of London.

Its the fact that trump supporters are using this as leverage, its sickening

Today Islam helped us, it secured Trumps victory and purged degeneracy at the same time. This may even give Trump some LGBT support.

Gun control nuts squirmed out from under their rocks before the aids infected blood had even stopped squirting out of the gunshot wounds.

Don't even start to pretend that the Left isn't politicizing this far more than the Right is.

Or trump planned it. Wouldn't be the first time attack on America was an inside job...

libtards on reddit calling this a hoax, and censoring posts

>It's sickening that people of a certain political ideology are using this historic catastrophe to make a point about what we should do as a nation

Trumps presidency confirmed

what song is that?

You would be correct.

Thank you! Trump did 6/12!

Lmao. No they are not!
They're doing everything they can to tell everyone so everyone will jump on hillarys side and get politically correct gun control.
Timing couldn't be more perfect.
She more than likely paid for this to happen with her off shore accounts if I do say so myself.

Holy shit its happening

THANK YOU BASED SANDNIGGER!!

Wait, please remind me how many school shootings there were in the meantime.

You amerifats are hilarious.

Damn. Either he's a really awesome shot or faggots can't run worth a shit.

fucking barbaric idiots. Come on, you are NOT Islam, it is 2016!!!!!!!! Grab a blunt, some booze, grab some of those females, join us!!!! Why destroy ancient ruins? Fucking savage, uneducated IDIOTS!

Not a terrorist attack, dude not affiliated with ISIS. Just a guy that got fucked in the ass as a kid and hated fags. Yawn

20 kills m8

Usa america always is best # 1 good looking blond and fun, islam you shit bitch like adam sandler but sand and smell! America for ever real god jesus you islam gay god alla camel

fucking muslims....what are the americans and europeans waiting to kick them out?!

Omar "Shoot a booty bandit cuz god command it" mateen

Praise ALLAH!

So are you faggot japs.

I'm surprised you newfags haven't researched Omar yet.. You guys are slipping bad faggots

Omar was an american born and raised here shitheads.

he was a muslim, people like u are part of the problem, u denie the truth and try to hide!

50? Are you kidding me? 100 death and at least 54 in hospital.

With radical ISLAMIC ideals

You give America too much credit for planning an inside job... and ur a dumb faget

Fucking /r/news had a thread for the shooting that was doing well. Then when the news broke that the shootings were done by a Muslim they deleted the thread. What a bunch of pussies over there

You guys will swarm all over boxxy and skelequeen but goddammit you can't even research Omar. Lol. Too much beastiality and loli is rotting your brains

The site is full blown censorship. And the people there are starting to realize this.

My name is OMAR, and I die for the cause of ISLAM! Allah Akbar! For the Prophet! Death to the sin I am witnessing! Death to America!

Best to our Special Forces, our culture, our history, our heritage, and everything about this country that truly DOES make us GREAT. (also, not a Trump spoke quote, literally, my own words)

Theres a livestream about it now

I imagine the redneck are torn.

On the one hand, killing faggots with assault weapons.

On the other hand, Muslim extremist with an assault weapon in the US.

>lets bring these people into the country to rape our women and kill our people

no thanks

you communist cuck old dont try to censor fact that terrorist are attacking western cultures daily

sauce?

well its not like Hilary is a supporter of gay rights, she's always been against them until it became a non issue

"Liberals" aren't one person. I'm a liberal but I hate Islam as much as the next person.

nope. It was pretty much a win win for everybody here.
Trump 2016 my cucked friend

MOAR

Yeah, it's the "libtards", not the gun rights activists, dipshit.

>suspected to be homophobic

not even a twitter handle

Gun rights activists have trump. I dont think anyone should be worried about gun control, the problem is Islam.

this thread is being taken over by chen can i get a honk?

Chen is muslim

Get ready for iraq 2 plus syria. Im signing up for it. These attacks will keep coming until there is non of them left.

/honk

Last I checked it was conservatives who advocate killing fags.

muh islam
muh religion of peace

SOMEONE CALL THE MONGOLIANS KEK

TRUMP IS FUCKING PRESIDENT OF THE USA.

omg lold so hard i lost

Any pics of the shooting yet?

Mudslimes are conservative as fuck

le reddit

The Gangs in the US need to start targeting Muslims and Mosques. Hell they are already a criminal element in the US and they are like our interior military. I would have no problem if they went after them.

No, it is just more Islamic terrorists making a major statement. Walk down to bar parties in your college town on a Friday or a Saturday night. You know what would happen if the extremists controlled the area? Everyone would DIE, and the entire city would be burned down. Destroyed. If the Islamists see you partying, ESPECIALLY, our beautiful women.......

Seen on Facebook

Good idea. Call all your gang friends and I'll call mine.

this was the song playing in club while it happened

youtube.com/watch?v=W3q8Od5qJio

Fuck the liberals and fuck the conservatives on my timeline making this about gun control.

Man this happens way too much.

Some terrible mass shooting happens. I cry. I go on Sup Forums to cheer up from all the jokes in bad taste.
Rinse and repeat.

Liberals will use it as another reason to degrade the constitution and try to ban more guns. That is truly sickening. Its what the Muslims want. They want to disarm the US to make it easier for them to take over.

are you fucking serious, kys.

> shoot a booty bandit cuz god command it

What song plays in the vid? I NEED TO KNOW

what happens when they bring the cleansing to you?

Heres what the club looks like inside if anyone wantsa lookse..some fine choice ass meat frequents the club. even a lowly btard could get his dick sucked in that place.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Qz8LH00vbc

Im glad not everyone on this thread is a fucking spastic. Clinton will use this massacre to built new gun laws if elected.

Yeah. Guns are not the problem. Never was. People can kill just as easily using their hands.
Noone ever died because of guns. Look at countries with other gun laws than the US where the murder rate and death by firearms rates are WAY lower even when factoring in the population size differences.

Nope, it's definately not the guns.

Will Westboro Baptist condemn or endorse this guy?

yes they are

The terrorist attack that happened in paris was shooted by guns that were in the military in my country and they stoled them and sold them in black market

and in USA you just walk in store and they give you one

yeah sauce? its from a videe ive seen but cant remember ftlom m8.

carry on fighting for gay gun rights you fine negro.

Everyone makes such a big deal, like holy shit. People die everyday get over it
youtu.be/9DsaAwvoegw

The terrorists HATE seeing college kids having a few beers, they HATE seeing women go out at night to bars and then to gentlemen's homes, and they hate the way the dressed. The next time you go out to the bars on a college night or a weekend, or whatever, remember WHY they HATE US. Look around...THIS is why they HATE US. Be proud, though, our military is always going to destroy them. There is NOTHING, even in the digital age, they can pull, we have the experts. Have some faith, and, always, thank our troops!!

Read my post if you're gonna comment son.

bait 10/10

50 dead 53 injured and now he says he was affiliated with isis here we come trump

Yeah, but you vote Democrat, making you a supporter of Islam. Derp, derp, you faggot.