Be me

>be me
>relatively attractive, not socially retarded but still bad with human relationships
>had sex twice in my life until then
>start living alone 2 months ago
>install tinder
>get matches
>this girl gives me a super like or something
>cool
>i invite her over to watch fight club
>we start making out
>spill wine all over the floor and look like an autist
>i put my hand in her belly button and start digging in it thinking it would be sexy or arouse her
>she just stares at me and laughs like fuck
>tells me it's better to stop
>10 mins later picks up her cellphone and calls her dad
>he goes over to pick her up
>she forgot her umbrella here
>message her and tell her to come back sometime to get it
>she says "nah, keep it"
>mfw remembering this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well, you know how to kill yourself at least .

Kill yourself you worthless beta

wew lad, autist/10

>invited to go out to wonderland
>friend brought other friend
>stares at me "yo I'm leaving"
>working at walmart
>coworker is old high school classmate
>he quits
>other coworker who is in my place always trying to avoid me and make me take breaks
>playing xbox with classmates
>they all move to Skype
>try to join
>two of them leave.
>walking with parents
>they walk slow to avoid walking with me

idk how i haven't killed myself

>>i put my hand in her belly button and start digging in it thinking it would be sexy or arouse her
>>she just stares at me and laughs like fuck
This is the weirdest thing, user. Weird as fuck. Like holy shit what.

but uuuuuh, now you know what not to do.

>i put my hand in her belly button and start digging in it thinking it would be sexy or arouse her

where the fuck did you even get this idea? the fuck OP?

because you know your classmates are cunts? stop giving a shit. Find some actual friends, don't try to cling to a group of asshats.

people seem to avoid me. i did manage to have friends though

try to figure out why, then

there is a dude in my class I cannot stand being around, simply because his hygiene is bad and he only speaks about Super Mario Smash Bros
Like, he interupts people because he wants to say something about smash

other than that, he seems like a very nice guy

Worst case scenario there's rumors going around about you, dunno how that would reach your parents so I don't think its very plausible

apparently its my face.

>not socially retarded

You are retarded for sure, sorry buddy.
How can you people be this fucking autistic, I know im a normie but come on...you cant be that fucking stupid.

im leaving

Looks like leather
Gross

either your hygiene or personality. people don't hate other people to that degree strictly because of their face.

Maybe because he is a stinky poo person

you look a bit tired/sluggish, thats all
I really don't think its your appearance, maybe close your moth, that would make you look sharper.

Gonna guess it's like with the guy in my class, maybe you are just awkward to talk to or you smell bad/ look unclean

*mouth

>be 24
>never had a friend that's a girl
>kissless virgin

Fuck outta here with your subtle brag post OP

mfw reddit already made a post of this shit! :D

reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/comments/4nrcbx/user_invites_tinder_match_over/

hygene is good. personality I'm a bit of an asshole but I'm funny which is why had friends. people told me I'm a 2/10 but I'm a bit conflicted because girls have told me they liked me and i have hooked up with two 6/10

=)

>Good friends with 2 girls
>crush on one
>doesn't like me back
>other one knows i like 1st and now i have no chance with her
>still see them every day

>mfw you´re obviously on reddit right now
>consider honorable suicide

creepy mofo

anyways so her dad gave her a ride to get laid and back?

Fuck off redditfag

Post more autistic greentext please

you'll have to learn to accept that you can't make people like you, it's a basic truth of life that not everyone like to hang out with everybody else. "the one popular guy or girl" thing is a lie.

it's just that older people just don't buy into it any more. you work at walmart, right? haven't you noticed how almost everyone has people who they like and dislike and it's all over the place? the people who are being liked by everyone are a small minority and it's mostly that no-one talks about them shit behind their back than actual sympathy. or maybe they don't talk shit about them when you're there?

try to be a good person, no need to fight, never a frown with golden brown. every time just like the last,
on her ship tied to the mast, to distant lands takes both my hands. never a frown with golden brown.