youtube.com/watch?v=1T1-2oo23SU

It will never be the same...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S0sv0ktGVpk
kronos-wow.com/
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44218
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hold me Sup Forums

Can never be a happy little nooblet running around in awe ever again.
Now a multi mythic raider who's sell's gold cap's for hundreds of dollars, guess i'm a professional now, makes me sad.

yea i hate that feel
i used to love wow. now im just mad every time blizzard fucks up and makes retarded changes to pvp
doesn't feel like the game is even hard or fun anymore. feels more like im fighting against bad game design than good players

fucking nostalgia. First character i made was a night elf back in TBC

Hopefully they dial in the numbers come legion launch, there seems to be positive vibes coming from the beta players.
10m gold cap being introduced to, so i hear.

eh for pvp the beta is fucked
they are doing some really dumb shit to some classes.
complete re-design of unholy dk's, one of the only specs i actually enjoyed.
just pisses me off when they make changes that didn't need to be made. there's plenty of shit they should be focusing on instead. but they gotta run roun "streamlining" everything

I play a dk main to, you've probably seen it, but for others: Hazzed did a legion opinion vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=S0sv0ktGVpk

Uh kinda needs the streamline, BoS-uh (expecially pvp) is arguably one of the highest skill cap class's, ironically defile blood and frost is (Apart from hunter) one of the simplest.

i just miss mop unholy
necro strike was the shit. they didn't need to completely remove it. its been less fun ever since then.
and now even in wod unholy is one of the shittest specs you can play. i haven't tried the beta yet so idk how its gonna be. but it looks to me like they are just making unholy simple as fuck like most other classes

THOSE DAYS WERE THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE

Uh is 'the' raid spec atm, it's not rly viable in pvp outside of 'walking dead' 3v3 comp.
I feel you man, Rip Necro, Almost miss it more in blood then uh. Apparently it's comming back in some way shape or form in legion (pvp weapon talent or something)
The finalboss final look at uh still makes it look like a fairly complicated spec, but everyone is being pruned so it seems.
I miss MoP blood, sitting on the pvp vendors getting bashed on by npc's graning shit tons of vengeance, 1mil base hp, droppin necro's on ppl, their dead by the time they even consider trying to heal through it.
Hopefully legion brings balance tho, hazzed touched on feral druids and Hpal's in he's vid - Where skill is being trumped by 'i win' buttons.

my first starter zone of the first mmorpg i ever played.
back then the little things in games were enough to make me happy..

Same here man

QFT

i dont think necro is gonna ever be the same. too many kids crying about how OP it is
same as monk karma. they changed that shit so many times. its literally so fucking easy to counter..
>it's not rly viable in pvp
yea its fuckin useless. still playing it because fuck frost. 3 button spec. but as soon as i hit like 2k+ i really notice how useless unholy is
>I miss MoP blood
me too really. i cant stand pve, but i didn't mind it so much when i could blood tank.
felt like a real tank.
i used to solo certain raid fights and world bosses in blood. took like half an hour but was so fun

>hit like 2k+
Yeh, even accoring to wowladders there are bugger all dk's at or above that rating (3v3), And it's all frost. (Last i looked)
Trouble is, even having mained a dk since DS, 'I' can't even watch top players (pvp) stream frost dk, to boring. Bajeera specifically play's uh just to get views. I'm amazed hazzed makes it looks so fun, and it's is, it's crazy stonk 1v1, in bg's or ashran, pop leg ring = do 1mil+ burst, be completely unhealable and single hand, wipe the enemy team. To fun.

yea its all frost. im EU and like.. 2 unholy dks on ladder or some shit. its terrible. and frost is the most fucking boring. i literally haven't played it since wrath or something but i can spec it right now and double the dmg of the avg frost dk.
unholy still reks if you know how to play. but not at decent rating.
in mop i soloed 2v2 to like 1900 and played unholy/disc to about 2900 2s
and it actually felt like i was playing hard and not just pressing a oneshot macro.
atm on unholy dk if you don't kill someone 1v1 in burst they will just outheal your dmg. feelsbad

I'm hoping most of all, that they change racials, so sick of being forced / seeing nothing but Humans.
Uh legit needs an update tho, things like garg just aren't as strong a cd as it used to be, and if you look at pve, 90% dmg done is necrotic plague (On anything with an add cleave)
Not only, but uh has always had a counter intuitive rune system, hence the skill cap. Very easy for an average player to orphan runes, or create massive downtime's.
The new Uh is looking good, i haven't seen it used in pvp at all however yet, fortunately frost is being reworked a little, it's not a 1 spell spam job anymore, Hb nerfed to the ground. So an increase in skill cap there.
Nice rating man

yea fuck human racial. shits retarded. they nerf anything with stats but trinket cant really be touched
>90% dmg done is necrotic plague
yea i know. actually dueled some full mythic uh dk today. he was fucking terrible
legit did not know how to play his class. just carried by very very strong dots
>uh has always had a counter intuitive rune system,
yea and thats why it feels so good when you master it. when you see a good unholy you know he has a brain
but for some other classes its just like.. oh boy he beat me with his oneshot macro.
>The new Uh is looking good
i don't know what i think of it yet. i guess ill just try it when the time comes.
im picky about the classes i like so i hope i find new unh fun. if not WW will be my new main. their healing is terrible on beta atm. but thats a pretty easy fix. but yea some other retarded stuff with monks too. meh

>full mythic uh dk
I have a fully mythic, socketed Uh set, it's my 3rd spec, I play with ppl who are top 5 to top 3 on one of the biggest servers, I can legit ignore pet management, ignore single target rotation, and just keep good plague stacks, and boil it good, and be top 3 dmg done to boss and adds, and overall on mythic manno. Makes me feel really cheap.
I find dw far to strong to raise my skillcap (pvp) as uh, best i did was 2k 2v2 (uh)

game was always that bright and colorful like in that vid? don't remember it being
or that's with a ENBseries patch?
haven't played it for half a decade now

nelf druid too, my first character ever
too bad by the time i reached level 40 i learned about the unfair OP human racial and rerolld a rogue and never went back

is pve in wod even good?
haven't bothered with it yet at all. last pve i did was selling CM boosts in mop. shit seems so boring these days
and on an unrelated note what the fuck happened to the wow community? erlier on trade some new hunter was begging for a boost to 100
i tell him politely but firmly that he should do it himself and stop begging.. like 20 people go whiteknight mode and start calling me mean. kek

kronos-wow.com/

If you want to play some good old classic wow. btw I heard there are some talks that Blizzard will implement some servers with older versions like TBC, vanilla and WOTLK. Not sure how true this is but read here: forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44218

>you will never again be a patch 4.0.6 Blood DK going on a rampage on Tol Barad fighting 10v1 and WINNING

happiest times of my wow experience, i never maniacally laughed so hard in my life, for hours on end running around Tol Barad being literally immortal

i haven't enjoyed WoD pve very much, It's been pretty fucked. A big problem has been 'guild breaker' boss's, I've had to cycle through about 5-6 guilds just to raid at a mythic level.
The latest raid has 2 such boss's, gorefiend and mannoroth,
Not to mention the last 2 raid have felt like red or green hallway simulators. There has been little to no 'epicness' to be felt.
As far as whiteknights, it's kinda server dependent, mine is fairly mature, and doesn't suffer bad's well.
Lots of gold to be made selling runs, Colosseum, full heroic hfc, or mythic hfc, along with various pvp titles and achiev's.
Pvp isn't the worst it's been, it's reasonably balanced, so long as you conform as always to play the viable spec's of your desired class.
I kinda like ashran, at least how it is current patch (the world pvp zone) Enough noobs running around to feel like a big swinging dick.

>I've had to cycle through about 5-6 guilds just to raid at a mythic level
rip
fuck that shit. i don't care about pve enough to bother with that. in wolk/cata it was awesome. i would just raid with my pvp guild for fun and still get better progression than the tryhard pve guilds. was kek
and man my server used to be great. then they merged it with like 4 others now there are fucking children everywhere
>Pvp isn't the worst it's been
i think it is. not fun at all. the balance is kinda close but like.. most classes don't feel like they require skill at all.
>I kinda like ashran
hate that shit. people just seem to focus on the pve aspect of it and try avoid fights. and when there are fights it doesn't feel much like actual pvp. more like spamming aoe and winning.
some fun fights while going in a small grp of 2/3 people though, but then its just like world pvp where 90% of the time people just run away when they realise they wont win and come back with like 10 more