With the new mass killing by a dirty Muslim - this just solidifies my support for Trump!

With the new mass killing by a dirty Muslim - this just solidifies my support for Trump!

If you're not for Trump - How and Why do you think Crooked Hillary can keep you safer than Trump!? How and why do you think crooked Killary can do anything better than Trump.

Also, Trump isn't racist - any comments saying he is will be null -

TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/03/10/president-and-first-lady-call-united-effort-address-bullying
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

agreed, trump is the only one to say he wod ban muslims from coming into our country.

True

Trump is the only man for the job

Samefag

He was born in NY = American citizen.
The FBI cleared this guy TWICE.

WTF difference is Trump [or anyone] gonna make in this situation?

All aboard.

TRUMP FOR AMERICA

Difference is that Trump promises easy solutions for complex problems and dumb people fall for it. That said, the other alternatives ain't that much better either. But at least with the others the relations with other countries won't go to shit, and we definitely need as many allies as we can.

His parents were immigrants from Afghanistan you retard.

Even more reason for Trump's common sense solutions.

Do you think all those gunshot fags felt the Bern?

how was trump going to stop this?
by banning immigration?
cool story, today's shooter wasn't an immigrant.

Well good thing there are more than 2 options. No Trump, no Hillary.

So you're saying a person who was BORN in the USA and is therefore a legal citizen became a mass murderer? How is that possible? Maybe if people didn't exclude him and treat him like shit just because of his skin color he would have turned out a decent human being. Ever think that racism actually turns all those non-whites into criminals? Just look at Africa or Asia, most criminals there are the immigrant whites. It's all the same everywhere on the planet.

Banning Muslims, which, the shooter was a Muslim influenced by ISIS.

He was an anchor baby.

The parents were ALREADY legally here fucktard.

You're an asshole if you think we should go around rounding up legal immigrants.

>Simpleton.

Killary will praise this Muslim and blame guns. She has no other choice.

MAKE

Ethnic cleansing? Good luck with that lol.

Time for a bit of US nationalism.

AMERICA

But if both legal and nonlegal Muslims can produce terrorists, why don't we ban them all?

GREAT

AGAIN

DUMB

>sees two men kissing
>inspires him to go to gay bar

Omar Mateen confirmed as faggot

>mass murder of gays convinces OP to support Trump, who will give carte blanche to anti-gay bigots.

OP is even more of a fucking retard than usual.

Were you born retarded, or was it after you were old enough to shitpost and vote?

yes because if im not for trump that means im for $hillary.....sure

So let's invite in even more Muslims.

Sounds smart to me.

ALL ABOARD!

The joint chief of staff and 12 armed MPs need to walk into the oval office and arrest Obama at gunpoint for dereliction of duty and treason against the nation. Then Trump needs to walk in and assume presidency right after that

By banning Warlocks we can more easily slaughter them in their home countries, known as the Middle of nowhere Sand desserts.

Believe it or not, you can vote for more than just these two, not even talking about Bernie or all those others. Sure, they won't have a chance at getting elected but you can still vote for them and MOST IMPORTANTLY not give your voice to either Hillary or Trump.

I hope all Bernie supporters turn and vote for Gary Johnson. He won't win, but at least if it gets enough recognition it'll make for a 3 party election in years to come.

but he shot Mexican gays with legal guns!

>civilians are being killed to promote candidates
>think that picking the right one clears that up

Millenicucky fried chicken

trump made his fortune conning stupid people.

stupid people never believe that they're stupid.

trips have spoken, nuke the muslims

Does this mean we need to make a gay wall for Mexico?

You know who else the FBI didn't arrest?

A group of young amateur plane enthusiasts.

Nobody is inviting them the fuck you talking about? You live on a freaking island, if you let them in that's your own fault. But nobody is inviting them in.

THIS DUDE WAS ON THE FBI LIST FOR TERRORIST THREATS. Then he was taken off because "no credibility." Dirty Muslim was posting radical Islamic terrorist shit. Trump would make sure anyone posting radical threats on their Facebook aren't going to be able to murder 50 people. They will be interrogated. Fucking right.

yeah no shit, thats the whole point of my comment, I'd rather simply not vote than to vote for one of these two evil retards
>inb4 butt muh muhrukahn write 2 vote

Nuke it from orbit

And with Trump - they wouldn't be cleared you can guarentee that

Wait, so you're saying if Trump get's elected he is going to swap out all of FBI staff? Wow!

Trump allowed caitlyn jenner to take a piss in his tower. Pretty sure he doesnt mind gays

I'd rather have Jill Stein but yeah Johnson would be a FAR better choice than trump and shillary

vote for the alpha of beta males? no thanks

Funny enough, Caitlyn Jenner is against gay marriage

DUMP TRUMP
dumb fags

x10

If you don't vote it will automatically change the voting result in favor for the biggest parties (Trump & Clinton) therefore not voting will be good for them too. Vote for someone else instead if you really want to make sure you don't support these two.

Donald Trump is our last hope.

I pray he wins

Glad to see that Obama supports antibullying on social media more than terrorists making threats to kill people on social media.

Makes sense.

>whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/03/10/president-and-first-lady-call-united-effort-address-bullying

Well if you don't vote - you can't complain. You fucking loser

Honestly I still think trans is a mental illness. And Im not saying they should be burned at the stakes for it but that they should and could be helped.

Omar Mir Seddique Mateen is now champion of American Mass shooting beating korean gook Cho
103 casualties with 50 dead
Omar Mateen is the new james dean
Brevik is lame retard killing weak lousy euroniggers
American champ is real champ

All hail Mateen
he is the new james dean
always kept his barrels clean
to do allahs will he wuz keen
now he skips thru valleys green

Please send me a cup of your tears when you finally find out all of his promises were just that, empty promises. You aren't the first to fall for populism don't worry.

dump em both stupid
>we need a revolution

> young amateur plane enthusiasts
kek

Yup hates Muslims, unless they give him money

trump would have done nothing to stop this. stop being a faggot

In the 40s the government rounded up thousands of Japanese Americans and put them into internment camps. The Supreme Court ruled that, although the Constitutional rights of American citizens were being violated, the government was within it's authority to do so because those citizens represented a potential threat to homeland security. That ruling has never been overturned.

I'm voting third party

Obama is inviting them in; Hillary has been insisting we take in many more Syrian 'refugees' after she and Obama helped fuck up the country (by kowtowing to Russia, stating 'Redlines' that he did not back up, cutting and running from Iraq, then Libya after bombing, in Egypt by supporting Muslim Brotherhood, etc).

But by all means, let's continue as we have been.

I know, I meant IF trump and hillary were the only choices, but yeah i agree
Bull fucking shit, by taking part in the voting process YOU'RE the one who can't complain, retard

but hes not muslim

When I heard the news my first thought was...

Welp, that solidifies the LGBT community for trump for sure.

Can't hurt out precious little snowflakes.
We need to make America weak by making sure they don't get their feelings hurt. If you get your feelings hurt and overcome - that can't be good for you... Right!?

>Why do you think Crooked Hillary can keep you safer than Trump!?
when the next attack happens she won't be busy tweeting at least.

Na your just very very stupid

If you look at what the definition "mental illness" means you'll realize almost everything can be described as such.

>article from 2011
Couldn't you find an older article that fits even less to the current situation?

oh he's going to violate the constitution? yeah, no thanks.

enjoy your irrelevant vote

that is consistent with my post, thanks.

the thought that trump or Clinton will be any better than the other at stopping terrorist attacks is laughable. However, a trump presidency will lead to more nationalism which is fuel for any fire.

who is the sexy bitch next to the sandnigger

There is a difference between inviting people in and taking responsibility for the funding of terrorism and bombing up the homes of these people :)

Google

do you know how to use it?

What would Trump have done to prevent this random attack at a gay club in Florida?

>no one could stop this

I am oddly turned on by this

Heaven forbid that we put this country and the needs of its citizens before the petty needs and whims of the rest of the world.

Tell that to those poor souls in Benghazi

safer from what?
paranoia is bad dude

The point was, that Obama cares more about bullying online rather than terrorist attacks.

Date really doesn't matter in this case, and once again, the point was to juxtapose the two completely seperate ideas.

>faggot

While the nation suffers through the aftermath of the worst mass shooting in U.S. history, Republicans have like clockwork begun to send their “thoughts and prayers” to the victims. The gesture is insulting on its face due to the glaring detail that most of these victims are from the LGBT community and the Republican Party has routinely demonized and demeaned them as part of their regular assaults on gay rights. It’s also disgusting considering these very same Republicans (and one Democrat) listened to the NRA’s lobbyists over reason just six months ago and voted to kill a bill that would have made it impossible for a person on the terror watch list to legally acquire a gun.

>wants to make fun of someone who supports multiculturalism
>expresses himself with a shitskin meme

lol

Trumps future girlfriend...

his daughter

>taking responsibility

If we're funding ISIS instead of Turkey or Iran, I'm a monkeys fucking uncle.

There is no other choice you fucking retard. Anyone else has absolutely no shot - and to think otherwise.. Well your IQ must be around 50.. Listen you test tube baby - if tou don't participate you can't complain. Should find it which candidate is best for you and go for it. If you do vote - good for you then faggot

Although she did tweet you fucktard

"we're the ones" I mean. Fuck.

this is where nationalists fail, we are part of the rest of the world, we are not isolated... America does not exist in a vacuum.

Obama and liberals want to let 100,000 more Muslims into the USA. Keep electing liberals and it will be coming to your hometown soon.