How do we save Russia?

How do we save Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

ria.ru/society/20161124/1482065121.html
krsk.sibnovosti.ru/society/31068-v-irkutskoy-oblasti-ot-surrogata-pogibli-60-chelovek
youtube.com/watch?v=-GkmYoLRngg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The death count is at 62 now

Dont do anything with that. Only rednecks and imbeciles drink this

you just posted the solution

But it says a doctor drank it too.

Leave it alone.

Doctor was redneck. It would be better for Russia if they died.

Why would we save Russia?

Sup Forums can't survive without Russian shitpost

But russians are nice on Sup Forums desu

Russians on Sup Forums dont drink bath lotions

Oh, 63, one has died just now

Russians are crazy people. They can't be saved. Marry a Russian girl and bring her to your country.

He should marry me. Gay marriages is allowed in US.

This thread needs some memes.
-Alexey, dont u see, u are drinking methanol!
-Dont

>drinking bath lotion

I consider myself a grade A retard but this is a new level of stupid

Keke post more

I was waiting for backstab from Turkey.
But i couldnt even imagine the betrayal from boyaryshik.

It's OK because the perpetrators were dealt with. Justice always prevails.

When u decided to get drunk with boyaryshnik

>Anti freeze and dry cleaner
Holy shit

I hate Obama so much now. WTF is his problem

Fuckthat cunt

Boyaryshnik - ISIS

>Irkutsk
Considering what the city looks like, is anybody really surprised that people there resort to drinking fucking bath lotion?

pic related

it says up 12 million russians drink this shit
literally worse than africa

what is that? krokodile?

Looks like Lenin hills in Moskva

Holy shit, my sides are sightless.

Can someone explain it to me please

id better if you died

t. bath lotion drinker

Bydlo and a bottle of suicide-vodka. Isn't that obvious?

Because russians are poor as fuck
irkutsk arent special All russian towns look the same

what the FUCK is that

It's usual.
ria.ru/society/20161124/1482065121.html
>more than 9000 russians died from "cologne and perfume products, wipers, surrogate alcohol, industrial alcohol, brake fluid, etc." in last 9 months.

How to fuck thats possible, didnt ruskies have a cheapest vodka in the whole World?

Vodka costs 140 rubles for 500ml, boyaryshnik 18 rubles for 100 ml, bath cleaner 8-10 rubles for 100 ml. You can do the math.

Also boyaryshnik and bath cleaner have at least 70% of alcohol while vodka has only 40%.

71 dead

>1 death per minute

Will we hit 100? :DDD

what kind of a fucking bath lotion sports 71% of alcohol

>a """"""""""""""""doctor"""""""""""""" drunk bath lotion to get a buzz.

would not trust that faggot with my health

Do they drink it to be 'hardcore' or is there no cheap booze in Russia? In Britain you can get drunk for £5 (approx twice the cost of bath liquid) if you don't care about the taste.

Do you honestly think boyaryshnik is a real bath lotion? It's an alcohol surrogate, they even sell it 24/7 with vending machines on street. Dirt cheap, but since it's not a real alcohol it's not a target of excises, so it's extremely cheap to make and thus really profitable.

Vodka (the cheapest "serious" alcoholic beverage) is pretty expensive for those people so they resort to surrogates.

The blindness doesn't seem worth it

nothing to see anyway

slavshit logic don't question it

>interrogation marks

It's a fucking question mark

I'd fuck that rabbit.

How come it seems only now they've resorted to doing this? Or has this been occurring perpetually on a smaller scale?

a question is technically an interrogative just because you expect an answer

>manufacture a cheap ass bathing oil
>make an honest living for yourself and those you employ in the very harsh landscape of modern Russia
>some stupid ruskie bydlo drink your bathing oil and die
>get arrested and blamed for it
Hehe.

Why can't Russians make cheap alcohol? Pictured costs 1 US dollar in Mexico and is enough to knock out at least 3-4 heavy drinkers in a perfectly safe way, I mean as alcoholic intoxication aside we do asume people can hold their liquor.

why is the world so unfair ;_;

apparently the bottles in this case said that it has ethanol in it without any mention about methanol

in russia if you dont want people drinking your product it must not have any alcohol in it.

No, they do it all the time
It was a thing even more than 20 years ago already

10 years ago 60 died, 1600 got hospitalized. In the same state.
krsk.sibnovosti.ru/society/31068-v-irkutskoy-oblasti-ot-surrogata-pogibli-60-chelovek
By some estimates, 12 million russians drink surrogates, I'm pretty sure a hundred or two dies every day. It's just that this incident got a lot of attention from the media.

>let me tell you about your language

It's called a question mark

Probably because communism
I don't understand it either
One of my father's friends got killed in the 80s by mafia for making and selling his own alcohol (with an official license)

>if you don't care about the taste.
>cider
Just fuck you mate.

>12 million russians drink surrogates, I'm pretty sure a hundred or two dies every day
All over Russia and Russia is vast.
This got covered so much, because it was one village, with basically everyone getting in on it.

They do. 140 Rus for half a litre.
Just be aware that industrial alcohol will always be cheaper than consumable one.

>Analysts say 12 million Russians drink cheap surrogate alcohol, including perfume, after shave, anti-freeze and window cleaner. Two years of Western economic sanctions have made the situation worse.

SEE? IT'S THE WEST'S FAULT AS ALWAYS!

I agree

Anti-freeze has a much more sweet and exotic taste.

It isn't nice cider m8

They really need islam. Or jesus. Or moses. Or fuckin anything.

Does cider taste nice? I've never had it. I prefer beer to wine if it helps

After this any cider would taste as drink of the gods.

>they really need islam

>They really need islam
youtube.com/watch?v=-GkmYoLRngg

I bought some polish beer last summer
it was 4kuna a can
that's like 0.5 euros
it tasted like shit...but it was dirt cheap

It's sad things haven't changed, are they still doing this in countries like Poland?

Not here, they do sell ethyl alcohol in drug stores but that's actually more expensive than stuff like pictured which you could actually get for something like 25 American cents, I mean that's enough for any one alcoholic to get fucked up, we are talking a fucking quarter, I had a friend gift me a couple of cases of something similar to have as emergency booze, like the stuff we'd drink when there wasn't anything else, they lasted fucking years and I didn't finish the second box before I gre tired of the stuff and actually gave it away (the cheapest booze you can buy in Mexico is certainlñy guaranteed to give you killer hangovers) if you've got literal millions using surrogates you'd think the authorities themselves would encourage something like this.

Man, we really fuicking need free trade with Russia before the Chinese jump all over this market.

Is croatian beer nice? Does croatia have microbreweries?

few yeah
is it nice?
well it not bad
it isn't as good as czech but its ok

Ayy fuckin lmao.
Da fuck is that?

Does Russia not have boxed wine? I used to get 5L boxes for $12.

>tfw lost 50lbs after I stopped drinking half a box everyday

Who cares? Russian anons on Sup Forums aren't stupid so they aren't drinking lotion lmao. As long as the Russian Sup Forums posters are fine that's all that matters

No, it got better in Russia too
The former criminals are legitimate business men nowadays

This. Stay safe rusanons.

Probably kids of that woman he fucking.

Eh, that's clearly just a funny video, m8.
Notice that one is rising left hand. Also, hand kissing part, and he says "Hand of lord".

Magomed "Lord" Daudov

well, they do have some qties I would care about not drinking that shit

meh, that's not actually cheap fopr boxed wine, just realized something interesting after posting you Americans are paying to eat/drink high fructose corn syrup. The reason aguardiente is the cheapest booze you can get here is we've got more sugar cane than we know what to do with but we can only export a relatively small amount of sugar to the US because there's quotas to protect your corn farmers, meaning sugar is so expensive for you that even soft drinks like Coca-Cola use the artificially cheaper corn syrup, which is subsidized by your taxpayers.

>tfw you realize Mexico is much more of a capitalist country than the USA

He looks very Chechen.

Is he Chechen?

Thanx fellow burger

Can't say much more about Russia alcoholism than what's already in the thread, but here, we do have plenty options for cheap ass alcoholics to get cheap ass alcohol.
The thing with consuming industrial alcohol is the price-to-power ratio. Getting pic related gives you 80-90vol bottle that is, roughly, ten times cheaper than a 40vol vodka bottle (so with the power ratio it's about twenty times more cost effective). You could get a "cheap wine" drink for about the same price, but it only has, like, 20vol power.
It's not all about the price tag.

He's the Chechen overlord

>Boxed wine
It's extremely popular among subcultures like punks but taste is horrible. They mix it with the cola and get drunk really fast.

More wealthy bydlo drink it.

Thats natural selection in works, friend.

No, he's Texan.

>It's not all about the price tag.
Especially when your sugar cane drink is artificially cheap.

umm its called bambus

>But it says a doctor drank it too.
Doctors are low-class citizens in Russia