2016 everybody

2016 everybody...

Who gives a shit.

It's was a religious and politically motivated attack. The cult of Islam is 100 percent to blame

I can't find this tweet on that twitter account, could you clarify, OP?

He deleted it

riiiiiight

I follow him and get notified when he tweets something, it comes in an email even if it gets deleted. So try again. Someone's got photoshop and a chip on their shoulder.

hahahahahahahaha!

he didn't even make it lmao.

I don't really like John Oliver, hes a bit too liberal for me, but I know 100% that he didn't make this tweet, otherwise I would see a shitstorm across everything.

Did he already shoot up people? I dont watch news.

What are the good things Islam has given us? If I'm remembering correctly the only thing sandniggers gave the world was algebra and that was before religion fucked everything up.

Anything good any religion has ever given us doesn't come close to outweighing the bad; and most likely would have come anyway in time, regardless of having religious motivation or not.

We owe pretty much all our greek philosophical roots and most of our early scientific understanding to the learned people in the middle east, who were the ones to preserve it up until the middle age where europeans began to gain interest in it. Not sure if islam is really credit here, but the people believing in islam certainly was.

What went wrong?

>/mlp/
>not knowing how to screenshot
>fedora fashion
>male feminists

KEKTIMUS PRIME

>good things islam has given us

name one.

how new are you

He never tweeted it.

obvious bait with those tabs open. At least I really hope so.

Changing traderoutes throughout the last 200-300 years and oil probably.. But yeah, you are really left to wonder.

>people in the middle east

yeah, before there was islam. muslims served, as you correctly stated, as librarians and conservers of knowledge during the european dark ages, but have since been through a regressive phase in the last couple of centuries.

Sumner summer summertime

Look at the Islamic Golden Age, there's a bunch of shit there

jesus christ faggot

get out

look at the greek and roman golden ages, the renaissance scientists, artists and explorers. none of that matters TODAY in this context.

Reported. Enjoy jail time faggot

libtards step into shit on their own. why bother to try and fake things like this? you just make people who are against them look like assholes.

I'm finally gonna say it. I've been trying to be 'respectful' for ages, I've looked down on idiots who hate Islam and shit like that. I even once unironically used the phrase "islamophobic". But this does it for me. Fuck Islam. It's currently the most violent religion in the world and without Islam the world would be a better place. The same applies for various other religions such as Christianity but currently Islam is honestly the worst thing happening in the world. So go fuck yourself Islam.

roll
>689222222

They did too in the early years of the faith. They even vastly furthered the study of the arts, philosophy and medicine. I wonder what happened..

Son, you have become a man.

Have you even read through it?

Congrats dude, you've finally realised the truth. All religions are shit and the world would be a much better place without any of them

Another victory for ISIS here. Another person overwhelmed with the media shitstorm and is no longer able to discern subgroups within Islam, so he decides to hate them all. Nevermind the literal millions of muslims who live in the US without issue. Nevermind this is exactly what groups like ISIS wants, for you to view Muslims as a single entity and attack them, and trigger off a global conflict of Islam vs everyone else.

>NOT KNOWING THIS IS OLD STALE COPYPASTA

>how to unrape sister

CURRENT YEAR

NOT ACCEPTING MUSICLIMS

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

who is moot?

MUSICLIMS? Is that a faggot religion based on assholes who collect vinyl records?

No way that's a non-ironic and serious tweet, if it's real at all.

You talk about the arab golden age.
That ended pretty much when they became muslim... Before, they were actually really fine and educated people

Get the FUCK out summerfags

Why is it that people who want to jump on the HOLY WAR train always attack unarmed drunk party-goers instead of military targets or at least politicians?

How powerful can your god actually be if the only place you feel safe attacking is a gay bar?

I BET YOURE GODDAMN RIGHT

MUSLIMS CANT BE TRUSTED YOU KNOW

NOBODY wants to put their God to the test, because he ain't fucking showing up regardless.

No one said the people who do these crimes are skilled tacticians.

Terrorists do what terrorists do: Terrorize. That usually means obliterating a gay bar, or anything else that's pretty easy to put fear into people

i hate this board

back to the 2 i go

>Terrorize. That usually means obliterating a gay bar
But that's exactly my point.
If they actually blew up a military base, they'd be a whole lot scarier. They're going for the softest targets they can possibly find. That isn't intimidating, it's pathetic.

good thing it's fake.
Anyway Sup Forums
name one good thing islam gave us.

gtfo, newfag

An excuse to kill Muslims who happen to reside in oil-rich areas.

It doesn't matter, it works.

It takes barely any effort to kill 50 civilians, but it takes a whole lot more to kill 50 armed dudes in a military base.

The whole thing is 'how much effort will it take, and how much terror will it make?' People who just want to terrorize because they can will always take the path of least resistance, because why bother doing it the hard way?

>I follow him and get notified when he tweets something

wow, I didn't know faggots this big existed. are you saying that john oliver isn't the definition of a modern western cuck boy?

its probably something he'll say on his gay little show next time it airs, and then talk about how guns are to blame and we need to get rid of them

This time on Last Week with John Oliver: Gun Right! How is THIS still a thing?

fuck youp

>pleb
get on my level

>FGM
>Burkas
>honor killing of rape victims
>banning education for women
>Sharia Law

Can't think of any others.

Summer? Already?

>Try Hard 2: Try Harder

>FGM

>it works
It shouldn't.
They're being pussy bitches who only pick on people they know won't fight back. This is no different than a middle-schooler raging on toddlers because anyone his own age would kick his ass.
It doesn't make me fear them, it makes me look down on them for being cowards.
>but they can kill YOU
so can every crackhead on my block.
When these JIHAD fuckers knock over some Spetznaz, an LAPD SWAT van, or a Marine Reserve camp I'll start thinking of them as an intimidating force. As long as they're only attacking drunks in dance clubs, they're bitch cowards.

To be honest, I don't know if it's a surge in real summerfags, or anons trolling as summerfags.

Summerfag would be a great candidate for a wordfilter.

What did they give us?
Omar Mateen.
50/103 killed
103 hit
50 less faggots, 51 if OP an heros

Religion of peace

Except for women and fags

100 gay people vs 1 man
cops wait three hours
gets interviewed 3 times and it still allowed to purchase a gun
>NSA waste money on watching everyone instead of suspected terriorist
>Democrats let it happen
also everyone in that club was a fucking pussy

Yes, I know it shouldn't work, but like I said, it doesn't matter. Look at the shit storm this guy caused. There will be the few who realize how cowardly it is, but the majority of the population is shitting themselves, like after every major shooting.

>I know it shouldn't work, but like I said, it doesn't matter
It DOES matter.
Everyone who treats this as if it's a reason to FEAR these people is encouraging the next guy who wants to be scary to shoot up unarmed weaklings.

If people are openly mocked for cowardly attacks such as this, then they don't get what they wanted (which is to be feared despite being a total bitch)

hail

Your parents must be so proud of you

If you want to try to convince people that he is a coward, people already know this. People are scared of dying randomly, when they are innocent civilians. Majority of mass shooters in your country kill innocent civilians, which generally fuck up the way people think, and resort to fear.

These guys are openly mocked constantly, it doesn't mean that people don't fear for their lives.

muslims contributed a lot towards science and math during the middle ages when christians were crazy over witches

Fake tweet is fake

It's a start. Lets think.

Omar Mateen did nothing wrong

Time to get praying so leave.

That's the price you have to pay for keeping your guns, amerifats
xddddd

Would it have made you feel any better, little girl, if he'd built a bomb from supplies at WalMart?
Because that would actually be cheaper than the gun anyway.

Tfw Greeks Ave Mexicans are fatter than Americans

To get more people; regardless of race, color, creed, sexual orientation, whatever; off of this fucking planet in one way or another, no price is too high.

people falling for this bait of a bait.

Terrorists usually don't pick military targets for one simple reason - they are trying to terrorise a civilian populace, and that's hard to do if you're killing soldiers because most people will be like "Oh, well, he was a soldier, it's not like they're just killing random cunts on the street is it?", whereas when you start killing random cunts on the street, people realise "Hey, I'm a random cunt on the street! And getting stabbed or shot or blown up looks fucking rubbish, so let's hear what these crazy bastards have to say, yeah?"
Whereas soldiers just keep appearing in larger numbers and larger vehicles until you're a fucking grease-spot covered by a head-scarf.

Bro, come on it's only spring...

Yes, but what is the alternative? Keep bending over and take it, one horrible catastrophe after the other? What, will they get bored eventually? No. They will rather mock us for being powerless to fight back.

No, by killing civilians you target the whole structure of society. Because the military, police, and all that other shit have failed when you get to kill 50 faggots. Do this enough and their power base is affected.

>let's hear what these crazy bastards have to say, yeah?"
FUCK THAT SHIT.
"Let's see some concealed carry motherfuckers gun down some attempted mass murderers." is the correct response.

Man the fuck up and fight back instead of just letting the bullies have their way so they stop hitting you. You're an even bigger pussy than they are.

The support for Emperor Trump grows.
End this PC-disease, Mr Trump.

All heil your new God.

lie more OP

I wasn't speaking about my own opinion, you fucking asshole, I was speaking figuratively as one of the shit-eating general public, hence the fucking quotation marks...

If you're reading comprehension isn't strong, maybe you should shut your fucking retard mouth until the adults have done.