Portuguese couple has sex in public in front of their kid. Thoughts?

Portuguese couple has sex in public in front of their kid. Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=86bobuqrGSM

Other urls found in this thread:

dn.pt/opiniao/opiniao-dn/paulo-pinto-de-albuquerque/interior/filmagens-ilicitas-1240753.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares. It's natural. Somewhere along the line, sexual things got way blown out of proportion.

pokerface 10:15

hot

Aw come on, no tag team action?

It's always old fat fucks

People lived in 1 room until the industrial revolution, parents had sex in front of their kids all the time.

Only recently has sex been so taboo.

Ya but in public? You're not a fucking animal do that shit in the privacy of your own car or house

What's the big deal? The kid was there at least one other time before that.

You do realize that humans are animals, right?

Oh look another libtard cuck

Ya I didn't know animals use the internet, drive cars, play sports, shoot guns, and speak multiple languages

Fucking kill yourself you moron

No, they aren't

>and gets caught
Fixed

You must be trolling. That or you're retarded. Either way you're fucking scum.

Disgusting people tbh

it's just a fuck, none of anyone's business
remember, not long ago people got married without knowing how to even fuck

You're the fucking retard if you actually believe humans and animals are the same

makes my dick hard, especially when i think about who also gets involved when they are at home

lol

You got me. Top tier troll/10

I always fuck my boyfriend in front of my daughter so she learns how to do it herself

They are? Jesus christ go to school kids

humans are part of the animal kingdom you uneducated cuck

Than what the fuck are we? Plants? Fungi? A giant bacterial colony?

>cucks who think animals are equal to humans

You're probably the same faggots who break into tears when those faggy animal abuse commercials come on the TV

Should be arrested and their kid should be placed elsewhere to live with people who aren't degenerates.

Looks more like a whale is trying to eat that man and his child

And you're probably a scared person who have trouble connecting to your emotions:)

Well I don't suck dicks like you so I don't need too

:)

that said, life must be really easier speaking about moral

at least that kid won't ever have to ask them how babies are made

we are a superior animal, but still animals
or do you believe that we came from alyums or some shit?

The daughter is pretty cute.

hahahahaah true xD

She seems nice.

Gave me a throbbing boner when she started looking at the camera.

The girl will grow up to have sex in public around children. Maybe even with them... Who knows.

Somehow I feel bad for the woman. Of course it is wrong to have sex next to your child. But those guys filming should have called the cops instead of putting the video in the internet. Now the video is going viral in Portugal. Yellow print is writing about it in order to get clicks. Her facebook account is being shared in the social media. I guess her life is fucked up now. They will take her three children from her. She will be broken for ever, probably commiting suicide. And their children will grow up without parents and ending as social scum. A small action, a big reaction Butterfly effect. Fucked up somehow.

She deserves it.

Cool story bro. Not a feel in the world.

Im portuguese and the video is already viral, but she knew she was making something wrong and she knew she was being recorded, but instead of stopping she sent kisses to the camera

>hahahahaah true xD

Kill yourself, faggot.

And you feel bad why? This is a grown ass woman she knows better, if she doesnt she shouldn't have kids in the first place. That's the problem too many retards popping out useless offspring

So both people in Portugal who have the internet will see it? She'll be fine.

Why is it wrong to have sex next to a child?
Please site psychological studies.

Does her child?

So because she's an idiot it's cool if her children suffer extra for it?

She'd likely be better off with someone else, so yes.

I give zero fucks about her. Just saying that her children will be the main victims in this story. An offence report would be the best solution. The mother would have a new chance thereby. If she would repeat such behavior, then the government should take her kids. But now the video is viral. Yellow press will demand a heavy punishment. She will loose her children. They will grew up in an orphanage. They will be known as the kids from the landwhale who fucked in public next to her daughter. They will have a shitty youth for sure. As I said, the best solution of the guys who filmed would be to go to the police. They didn't. Thereby, the children would be protected from the media. But the guys decided to upload it.

Yeah im sorry for the child

Furthermore, the guy who uploaded it commited a crime because he does not have the personal rights of the people involving and in especial of the child. So he is not allowed to share it in the public. This will have also consequences to him.

isto ja chegou aqui? lol ca nojo!! se a gaja ainda fosse boa..

more videos like this???

Também pensei no mesmo hahha

Fuck, I'm not supposed to wank, I'm getting a hooker bj tomorrow. I paused it 2 seconds in. Do they actually show it? That will be so hot.

Ya pretty much

No it wont they are in a public space. He can film whatever he wants too as long as its in public.

Ainda não vi o caralho do video.
Sauce plz.

É nojento , ela a mandar beijos pa camera... agh hhaha

pissed off virgins

sorte tua! ficarás sem tusa po resto da semana..
por ai tanta cona tuga e postou logo esta velha gorda fdx

>sem tusa po resto da semana

Nice trips tho!

Damn wrong. You can't film other children in public. The same goes for putting pictures/videos of children online which aren't yours. The parents are allowed to proceed against you.

But seriously, why are the portuguese media so shocked. The country is full of slutty bitches and horny loosers. Those sluts pose half naked in slutty positions for the camera and upload those pictures to obtain likes in facebook/insta/etc. The horny fools pay most of their attention for such sluts and would fuck even a landwhale in order to bust a nut. The portuguese mentaly is wrong. They act like mindless animals when it's about sexuality.

Needs more daughter action

hehe tks!

Animals, much like niggers are not capable of abstract thinking, there are several other factors that shows that we are not animals, besides biologicaly that is.
That said, fucking in public is what animals do, not social and intelligent people do.

So she learns how to fuck your boyfriend?

Oh don't worry they involve her. Just not in public.

Dammit.

you have roughly 10 times the number of bacterial cells in your body than human cells...

fuck off faggot

B-b-but that's terrible!

so don't do this in public if you don't want people to know.

true doe

I bet they share their quality time with their daughter when they're home

we're our own thing get over it

You must be autistic in not understanding what I am saying. Just call the cops when seing such stuff. You are not allowed to film and upload it without permission. Especially with children involving.

we r humans lol

hey....we speak American on this board

Its english you fag

Meh, would have been better if the kid had joined in

Well maybe in your butt fucked formerly fascist country. Outside of the cucked continent, you can film whatever you want in a public place.

Chupa-me a pissa faggot.

Also, it is illegal for someone to film someone else without permission in Portugal. Be it in a public or private place, you cannot film someone without prior notice.

Dat heavy breathing. Confirmed for fat ass neck beard.

Fuckoff moralfags. It doesn't get anymore natural than sticking a dick in a pussy. Don't like it, don't look or listen or hang around.

in america you are allowed to film anything in a public place and put it on the internet. the only times you can't is if it's going to be broadcast on tv or if youre in a place where you can reasonably suspect privacy, like in your own home.

At least they got their drug laws in good working order.

Deves ser mesmo burro, caralho.

"Com efeito, a lei penal tutela o direito à imagem de forma muito rigorosa. A imagem de uma pessoa só pode ser colhida e difundida com o seu consentimento. Tratando-se de uma criança ou de uma pessoa com deficiência mental, o consentimento compete ao seu representante legal." fonte: dn.pt/opiniao/opiniao-dn/paulo-pinto-de-albuquerque/interior/filmagens-ilicitas-1240753.html

Yawn. Come back when they're having sex in public WITH their kid.

True. I like the laws. It's always good to go party with few pills in your pocket without fearing big consequences when controlled by the police.

The faggots that are saying: ''It's natural''. I bet you fucking idiots do not even do it in public or are even fucking someone.

We're not animals anymore.

>you can't film other children in public

in america you can.

Tas cego man. Ta no post original. Mas aconselho a não ver a não ser que gostes de BBW

>American

:D

postem mas é cona tuga sem serem gordas lol!

>have

A disease

you're a fucking degenerate

Mods?

she rides him pretty good