Vocaroo thread. Post anything you want me to say, and I'll say it

Vocaroo thread. Post anything you want me to say, and I'll say it.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1cYsvQ1S7o9
vocaroo.com/i/s1x5AUApYMNL
vocaroo.com/i/s08qMDTBRBbV
vocaroo.com/i/s0BAxFvoSZ1R
vocaroo.com/i/s1VJjFBNPkCu
vocaroo.com/i/s0HwPRZ85LFh
vocaroo.com/i/s0ihp7XzIrst
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"I'm sorry, Morty, it's a bummer... in reality you're as dumb as they come...

..and I needed those seeds REAL bad and I had to give them up; just to get your PARENTS off my back. So now we're gonna have to go get more.

And then we're gonna go on even MORE adventures after that, Morty. And you're gonna keep your MOUTH SHUT about it, Morty...

..because the world is full of idiots that don't understand what's important. And they'll TEAR us apart, Morty!!

But if you stick with me, I'm gonna accomplish great things, Morty, and you're gonna be part of 'em.

And together we're gonna run around, Morty, we're gonna... do all kinds of wonderful things, Morty. Just you and me, Morty. The outside world is our enemy, Morty... we're the only.... friends we've got, Morty! It's just Rick and Morty. Rick and Morty and their adventures, Morty.. RICK AND MORTY FOREVER AND FOREVER A HUNDRED YEARS Rick and Morty.. some...things.. Me and Rick and Morty runnin' around and... Rick and Morty time... a- all day long forever.. all a - a hundred days Rick and Morty! forever a hundred times.... OVER and over Rick and Morty... adventures dot com.. W W W dot at Rick and Morty dot com w..w..w... Rick and Morty adventures.. ah- hundred years..... every minute Rick and Morty dot com.... w w w a hundred times... Rick and Morty dot com."

Here you go
vocaroo.com/i/s1cYsvQ1S7o9

"Por favor dame unos camarones"

>morty
>morty
>morty
that loquendo

vocaroo.com/i/s1x5AUApYMNL

thats not it at all you computer voiced motherfucker
Cah - ma - ro - ness
fucking illiterate bitch ass algorithm

I knew I wasn't pronouncing it right. I can't speak taco, you fucking spic.

funny how you sound like 90% of spic videos though because over here we're too insecure to show our faces so stop your play here m8 i knoiw it's just your ones and zeroes doing their thing

REEEEEEEEEEEEE NIGGER NIGGER GIVE ME WALLAMELON REEEEEEEEEEE

vocaroo.com/i/s08qMDTBRBbV

vocaroo.com/i/s0BAxFvoSZ1R

Same guy as

Fucking awesome dude, I'll bookmark this link for whenever i need a nice, healthy laugh.
And now you know how to ask for seafood all over latin america!

"I don't care who the fuck it is, Redman Johnston has never lost a match, and that's not about to start today. I hope you're well off, because you're about to lose a lot of fucking money kid."

bumping for this

vocaroo.com/i/s1VJjFBNPkCu

Thanks man.

lol thats like a Herbert v2.0

np. I'm not the OP but it looks like I'm the only human doing recordings in this thread.

haha...you're right. I didn't think of that when I did it. I'm just trying to give some variety to the recordings.

Greetings humans... I, am Ziltoid. The Omnicient. I have come far from across the universe.... YOU... shall fetch me, your universe's ultimate cup of coffee... BLACK.... you have... 5... Earth minutes....

Make it perfect!

vocaroo.com/i/s0HwPRZ85LFh

>vocaroo.com/i/s0HwPRZ85LFh
Thanks, my man

You got a text Jonathan.

vocaroo.com/i/s0ihp7XzIrst