Phone wallpaper thread?

Phone wallpaper thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Ltr19#0
a.pomf.cat/nerzbp.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my current one.

Current

There's an app called polygen where you can make cool polygonal images of other ones. I just made a really simple one

Bump

Only decent posts

OC, took it in my hood

get on my level boys

>says the vaporwave freak

A S S T I T T I E S

Anyone got some more anime/lewd stuff?

Current.

here you go fags

derp, forgot link:
imgur.com/a/Ltr19#0

I want

but thereĀ“s no sound in space...

Got the same on my desktop.

High quality wallpaper

Enjoy!

probably this

What OS is that?

He's cute

i shit u not i have the exact same

Aw man I tried to post this jaunt

Current

FEEEL THE VAPOR
BE THE VAPOR

A E S T H E T I C

and the ugly people losers is fat and ugly
and has to hurt people the ugly way

and the ugly people losers is fat and ugly and try to be better then everybody but is pathatic and ugly like the hippo loser women

likely android with a launcher

and the ugly people losers is fat and ugly and try to be better then everybody but is pathatic and ugly like the hippo loser women
and the ugly people losers dont want to get hurt by the popular people
cause is fat and ugly and try to hurt the popular people but is ugly and lame and try to be better then everybody but is fat and ugly and didnt do anything and is ugly and is a loser and is ugly and is pathatic and try to hurt the popular people cause is ugly and lame and try to hurt the popular people cause got a sucky life and is lame and ugly and that is why the ugly people losers like the hippo loser women or the moutaion lion guy loser try to hurt the popular people

Ayy lmao

My current one

and the ugly people losers is lame and smart and ugly and has to hurt the popular people the ugly way to hurt the popular people even tho the ugly people losers smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and thats why the ugly people losers that get rejected by the popular people cause is ugly is lame and ugly and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit and it doesnt make any sense and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit and thats why the ugly people losers is lame and ugly and smart and ugly and smell like poop and ugly and is lame and ugly

and it doesnt matter if the ugly guys loser smell like shit like beyonce cause people has to pretend to like the ugly people losers cause outnumber everybody so the popular people and awesome people or anything that think the ugly people losers is ugly and the attrative loser people has no choice

Bumpin for more unfortunately I don't have any that haven't been posted

neet detected

I know that artist ! That's Kuvshinov-Ilya

commencing dump

everyone knows kr0nprinz it's no news

my brain.....

This is my lock-screen.

And this is my home-screen.

Saved

>over 4MB
a.pomf.cat/nerzbp.jpg

Mercedes-Benz Actros