THE GREAT DEBATE

THE GREAT DEBATE

Enema of the State, clearly

I couldn't choose. they're both very good.

Enema, and it's not even close.

I couldn't chose. They're both so bad. Now dude ranch though...

dubs confirm

There's always one fag who says this, it's like saying Bleach is better than Nevermind and In Utero.

That don't make sense.

This. Easily.

Dude Ranch is better than both by a long shot

This, it has two good songs as opposed to the one good song on the other two albums.

they all suck :)

Lmao no.

no

This. It was all downhill from there.

good but not half as good as Enema

Take off is the Empire Strikes back of music

wow.

they're all shit

>68926001 (You)
nice post, you really contributed to the discussion, nerd.

holy shit did you reply to yourself

He did

yes

B- but bleach is their best album

trying way too hard, guys.

Cheshire Cat is the only good thing they ever made

Neither.
Blink-182 are absolute trash and the fact that you had the unmitigated gall to post them here is appalling.

Fucking embarrassing lol

Delete it fat

it was meant to not give the Shitposter a (You)

>First Date
>The Rock Show
>Stay Together For The KIds
>Anthem Part 2
>Online Songs
>Give Me One Good Reason
>Everytime I Look For You
>Shut Up
>Reckless Abandon
>Roller Coaster
>Please Take Me Home

Hidden tracks: Happy Holidays You Bastard, Fuck A Dog

This tracklist gives Enema a run for it's money. S/T is probably the best, but TPJ is pretty decent, sans Story of a Lonely Guy which is pretty much proto AVA.

I love self-titled but isn't that pretty much proto AVA?

The best AVA album is Neighborhoods btw.

In some ways but not really. Self titled was Blink goes hardcore/new wave.

AVA is just pure new wave/post punk worship. They took the punk rock out of the sound.

Personal favorite, although Enema is close

s/t > EotS = DR > Neighborhoods > CC > DED > TOYPAJ > Buddha > TCTCU

Come on guys. What are we fucking 15 all over again? Why is anyone still talking about this band?

fuck off if you don't like this thread, loser.

blink is legitimately one of the best pop bands ever and their s/t was a gateway drug to post-punk for a lot of us
it was for me anyway

t. frequents KPOP threads

> a lot of us
Like I wasn't a rabid fan over a decade ago. I just can't believe people are still talking about pop punk in general. Here of all places.
Not your internet bud. You have the freedom to talk about shit bands and I have the freedom to call it shit.

I actually hate kpop but thanks for trying

We've all colluded into making you post in this thread. We all really care about your opinions.

Please, keep posting.

You seem to. I colluded everyone into replying. Seems like everyone's taking the bait tonight eh?

s/t will always be their best by a significant margin

The others depend on what mood I'm in on that particular day

>here of all places

Sup Forums isn't your hugbox, faggot.

If you're not interested in the conversation then get the fuck out back to a Kanye thread or whatever gay shit you like.

I have just the thread for you

blink's brand of pop punk is distinct and has always been miles ahead of the rest of the genre tho

Whoa you've made people reply to a thread they were already replying to!?

You Machiavellian mastermind!

FUCK you, I like it.

Fucking great album, but it would've been better with some Tom vocals at least...could've been the second best blink album...neither Tom or Mark are that interesting vocally for a whole album but together, they're fantastic

Was just about to post this.

Go back to your Death Grips thread, faggot.

Has some good songs, also has some real shit.

My girlfriend has better taste than Sup Forums

Every song is good until the last 3 tracks (deluxe edition)

Snake Charmer and Kaleidoscope are dope. I love the more mellow tone.

Ghost on the Dance Floor is neat as well.

You're with Smart and Funny

probably

>tfw try to talk to a girl in her 20's about what music she likes and when you mention blink-182 with nostalgia, she makes fun of you for listening to old music
I never realized pop punk continued after blink, it turns out it's horrifying

Only bad songs on it are This Is Home and Love Is Dangerous imo.

Heart's All Gone is a top 10 blink song.

I'll take Blink-182 over limp dick nu-male trash like The Wonder Years any day.

I definitely remember the clunkers being at the back half of the deluxe, but I haven't heard it in a while...very frontloaded album, Ghost on the Dancefloor might be my favorite song on the album

2016 has been pretty fun though.

Top ten blink songs

1. What's My Age Again?
2. Not Now
3. Wasting Time
4. Going Away to College
5. Stockholm Syndrome
6. Carousel
7. All of This
8. Heart's All Gone
9. Asthenia
10. Cacophony

It's honestly something that grows on you, I hated it at first but now it's something I have in my head constantly.

It feels clunky and jumbled and then suddenly just clicks and gets really interesting once you can process all the sounds going on.

Wishing Well is another gem.

Why do you hate Tom user?

Thank you for this user

I'm glad I'm not the only one on Sup Forums that likes blink. T b h they're still one of my favorite bands. I even think their side projects are pretty good, with the exception of I-Empire.

I just wish Mark and Tom would hash it out and make up. They had a chemistry that went from early '90s skate punk to neo-prog/post-punk revival stuff. Skiba can't compete

>play Take Off Your Pants and Jacket on a date back in college
>got laid
>play California on a date last month
>got laid again

Thanks Mark.

The only ones I actually liked there were the Descendents and Sum 41 albums, California was average and the new Green Day was abhorrent.

Aren't you a bit old to be prowling for girls half your age?

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

clearly Skiba isn't Tom.. but I'm not ashamed to say California is a fun album. It's literally Mark: The Album

but I do want Tom to stop being insane for like just 5 minutes

I guess according to Mark, Tom's hearts all gone.

I've only heard Bored to Death and it felt like the perfect song for some vocals shared with Tom...and it turned me off the whole album even though I liked the song, are the rest of them like that? It wasn't even +44, it sounded like blink with two Marks

I hated California, but I know why

Mark wanted to go back to the "old" sound, because blink had gotten too serious on the last two LPs, but the problem is that Tom always wrote the joke material, while Mark wrote the more serious stuff. Mark was forced to write songs he hadn't written in close to 20 years.

Enema

TOYPAJ was just a label cash grab

The only real answer

Distraction ruins this album

I enjoyed almost every song but Bored to Death isnt the best.

Cynical is a fantastic song, one of my favorite blink songs 2bh

She's Out Of Her Mind is really catchy and more of the same as B2D

Los Angeles is a highlight, San Diego is probably the best overall track if not Cynical.

It's all kinda similar but I think you'll enjoy it if you just try to have fun with it.

Think of Enema, Take Off, and Self as the original Star Wars trilogy

California is The Force Awakens, it's harmless fun that isn't as good as the originals but an enjoyable continuation if you're willing to enjoy it. key word: willing.

Fair enough, maybe I'll give it a try when I'm ready to just have fun and not take it seriously.

This is the only real answer. 10/10 sends me on a journey everytime

Distraction is a weak track but a track that saves the album is the fucking gift man.

WHAT WENT WRONG 'CAUSE YOU SAID THIS WAS RIGHT, YOU FUCKED UP MY LIFE

so what's Box Car Racer?

The best blink side project, third-best album blink-related album after s/t and Enema

>tfw forgotten

Fuck off, the best blink related album is I-Empire followed by We Don't Need to Whisper

tru, and TDW