"LOL disarmed Eurofags this would never happen in America because muh guns" ~ Americans seven months ago

"LOL disarmed Eurofags this would never happen in America because muh guns" ~ Americans seven months ago.

What do you have to say for yourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Pistols
gunviolencearchive.org/query/95d72527-ea70-4cbc-a593-26528faafa61
miami.cbslocal.com/tag/shooting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

these were girly men, doesnt count

Actually this proves that you can be slaughtered when you don't have guns.

Inside a club is a gun-free zone. Now imagine if the entire country was this way.

Criminals will always find a way to get a gun, with or without anti-gun laws.

The only thing that changes is that none criminals will be without them.

Non-criminals*

kek

>true though

Oh really?

Man I bet those 100+ French people felt really superior knowing as they got shot that there was no way those terrorists acquired the guns legally.

>because muh guns

Homos are too liberal, as a rule, to carry guns. Figure they'll learn to defend themselves now.

calling you retarded would be an insult to retards

Gun free zone faggot
Also this

Firstly, Fags are too liberal to carry firearms. Theyre the ones that want them banned.
Second, firearms are banned inside these cubs. If there were armed concealed carry users in the club, the death toll would likely be much lower (assuming the pansy ass faggot was brave enough to actually face the shooter)

There was a fully trained and armed police officer as guard in the club, yet still the worst mass shooting in American history. Guess a good guy with a gun just isn't enough.

The best part about this is, if the gun store owner had denied this guy's purchase of guns, the libtards (including the liberal media) would have crucified him for being a racist. This is why we need to talk problems besides the guns.

We refuse to acknowledge that within our society are elements that are unsafe. We want to blame an object that has no feelings one way or another. But until we address the issue we will never fix the problem.

Not all Muslims are radicalized but enough of them are to be worried. Blacks commit disproportional amount of crimes (including violent ones with guns) and that will not change until we are allowed to talk about it.

People kill victims with guns.

Why can we discuss the victims and the guns but not the People that are doing that? (Unless they are white males)

We should give everyone a gun. And everyone's gun should have a gun. Then we'll truly be safe.

This user is smart.
We need more dudes like this.

There are deninitely people who shouldn't have guns

But how ill disarming law abiding innocent citizens and making them defenseless stop criminals?

well played

Yes, if only all those drunk, high, people milling about in a dark crowded club had pulled out guns and started blazing away everything would have gone just dandy.

"LOL, us disarmed Eurofags don't have gun problems" ~ Eurofags seven months ago.

All this damage control ITT

Gay bar == no loss

>all those
>blazing away
Get a brain. Not all people in clubs are drunk or high for one and if they were (assuming they had the proper training which is required for a concealed carry license) carrying a weapon they definitely wouldn't be. Not to mention all of them wouldn't have the gun. Why do I deserve to have no means of defense? Please tell me why that's so fucked up to think its not bad to be a safe responsible gun owner.

You can't carry guns into an area which serves alcoholic bevrages.

No guns, and a shooter wasn't shot until police showed up. What's your point?

Pistol vs rifle.

God damn, you're fucking stupid, know jack shit about warfare, or both.

Wait... both. Definitely both.

You fuckin' goofy cunt.

jokes on you faggot, no one biting.

>"LOL disarmed Eurofags this would never happen in America because muh guns" ~ Americans seven months ago.
>What do you have to say for yourselves?

Just proves that we should start to be more skeptical of the "religion of peace".

You think a bunch of faggots in a gay bar had guns?

wait, they did it on 4/20?
lulz

I completely agree sir

Those scum in the club were all faggots like you who thinks that wearing a gun is wrong.

>They are pussies like europerans

Try to do the same in Texas or somthing like that

Faggots don't have guns

They think their baby penises are strong enough.

It happened in a place where gun-hating leftists gather and indulge in all sorts of degeneracy. Oddly appropriate.

Have you ever taken a statistics class???

>Faggots don't have guns

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Pistols

Thats probobally why the muslims chose a gay bar lmao

why are all the mass shooter white people, why arnt there any hispanic and black people?

Get a brain, moran.

Lol cry some more faggot

There was an armed, trained guard there and he failed to prevent this. Where is your argument now?

What happens when SWAT turns up and sees people milling around with guns, shooting at each other and their own shadows? Your contorted arguments are amazing.

All american are girly cucks who suck their goverment's cock and idiolize themselves. Fucking cancer.

Solid point. Zero BJJ between the 50 of them.
Nobody rushed him; not a single hero to be found.

Rumour is fags running out the back blocked the emergency exit.. killing those behind the door funny shit.

>Not all people in clubs are drunk or high for one and if they were (assuming they had the proper training which is required for a concealed carry license) carrying a weapon they definitely wouldn't be

So, why exactly do you think people go to clubs? Like "I'm off to a club tonight, yeah gonna be sober and responsible, whoo-hoo!"

They show up 20 minutes later dumbfuck

they attacked a bunch of gays in a nightclub, that proves the point entirely. they picked the one target in america that wouldnt have guns

the police ran away to save his own skin, is that who you want to depend on protecting you?

Most nightclubs have rules also. just like schools no guns. The soft under belly.

Eurocowards. Faggots.

Nothing of value was lost when Muslims took out this trash.

That Florida needs Bar Carry to prevent hate crimes like this. As per usual Gun free zones cost people their lives.

>Armed fags don't get bashed.jpg

the tolls at 59 now and might rise, update thsi user

nothing will change even if everyone has a gun
>criminal almost always has the upper hand
>criminals will always have guns no matter what because they are criminals
>allowing idiots, overly aggressive people and emotionally unstable people to own and carry guns around results in more murders, manslaughters, gang violence, which results in more firearm related deaths per year.
>US already has the highest suicide by firearm rate in the whole world, and is one of the top ranked countries for firearm related deaths overall. (increasing each year)
>entire EU on the other hand, excluding dumb Russians, have much much lower fire arm related death rate than US.
>Many countries in EU have less deaths per year than US has per day.

>Feel free to look up on those statistics whenever you want If you think that any of these are fake or lies.

Now say again how more guns = less deaths.

because pre planning takes critical thinking skills. More people were killed in the last month in miami from usual nigger on nigger nogging than fags in orlando.

>Let's shit on the innocent gays and support the Muslims this time so that I won't have to admit I'm wrong!

They should have killed people like you, degenerate.

it was a gay nightclub.. they were all unarmed obv..

.>Inside a club is a gun free zone

Then how did the shooter shoot the people inside? Checkmate Atheists.

The same thing. As an American, I think semi-automatics should be phased out and bought back by the government, and then destroyed. Just ban the retail/private sale of them, and they will eventually be phased out. Criminals will still have them, but not random deranged people like Adam Lanza or this bastard.

I hunt and own guns fyi. I even own a gun that I think should be illegal. A remmington 1100 shot gun. I have to put a plug in it to hunt with it because it carries too many rounds to be legal for use in hunting for my state.

Pro-gun people will still make excuses and say we need more guns because they are fucking idiots.

this, the last club i went to wouldnt let me in because i had a dinky little cuck swiss army knife, they made me throw it away before getting in. the faggot bouncer literally said, you could stab someone in the neck wtih that thing. that was 10 years ago, havent been to a club since, dont go anywhere i cant carry my handgun nowadays

more likely because that's also hitler's b-day so smoke one for the OG next year

this ^^^^^

but americunts cant see that because they are too fucking dumb to understand and too fat to see the reality.

>less deaths

Don't make me say it

ok, its really quite simple. more people out and about legally carryng guns can respond instantly to a bad person shooting. criminals will also realize that it is much more risky to attack/mug people. are you dumb? have you seen these mass shooters attack police stations? no, they pick schools of kindergarteners and colleges and nightlcubs. i wonder why? you dipshit

We never chalked it up to lack of guns, as far as I saw.
However, we did laugh at you for your incompetence at keeping track of a motherfucker on the watchlist.
This time it's funny too, because of our own political division.
I hope you eurocucks will allow us to curb-stomp the Daesh for you now. ;)

>tfw

your argument is irrelevant because the only gun was in the hands of the killer.

also this isnt about americans or eroupeans having less gun violence.. this was an act of war from an outside organization

Shot his way in? You're trolling right.

Cool, one less douche in the club.

What's more likely, a fight over something breaks outs and escalates, or something like the Orlando shooting? One happens every night, and the other only happened last night.

Funny thing right?
The mudslimes not picking a biker bar has not validity to it at all.

But you cry about privacy.

you didint realize he was trolling when he checkmate irrelevant shit???

This.

That 50 fags just got shot in florida so its already happened

>more people out and about legally carryng guns can respond instantly to a bad person shooting.

That doesn't happen. Real life is not a Chuck Norris movie. They piss their pants and run away in real life, gun or not.

Are you talking about the french or the faggots?

It's getting harder to tell. Trolling blends in with the plain stupid these days. I trolling is about to die.

a view into the mind of a cuck

>the manner of death matters
>the gun suicide rate mattering when our overall suicide rate is dwarfed by yurocucks self inflicting
>hurr the EU is safe except for half the countries in it ;_;
2000 per 100k assault rate in britbongistan and a 96% increase per capita in gun crimes since the pistol and rifle bans. the cumbria shooter killed 12 people and never even saw a police officer as he walked around town shooting people with a shotgun. killed himself watching the sunset an hour before cops got brave enough to follow him.
>mfw the white murder rate in the US is lower than the murder rate in europe
>mfw ours goes down every year as yours goes up with every immigrant your government's import
>mfw the yurocucks are beating us in total mass shooter deaths

Isn't that bombing in France?

Simply retarded as usual. Kill yourself.

gunviolencearchive.org/query/95d72527-ea70-4cbc-a593-26528faafa61

>police officer

It was a security guard dude

there's a difference?

No one is crying about shit.

But it's obvious when someone who doesn't know jack shit about warfare of any kind trying to give input on something that they have no fucking clue what they are talking about.

So fuck right off into the air, you dumb cunt ya.

Wait !
Isn't Fort Hood in Texas?

>firearm related deaths
>whole post was about firearm related deaths
>yes, less firearm related deaths

How is that relevant?
There's a difference between privacy and not keeping track of a sand nigger who turkey explicitly told you to watch.

Gay bait

Took the market a year or two to go underground. Funny. Criminals still have guns.

Very, very few people have the 4am courage and coolness to effectively respond to a shooter. They are simply not prepared physically or mentally, the shooter is. They went out that morning to get some eaffles or whatever, suddenly there's gunshots and screaming and confusion and panic. Very few can respond effectively, despite their boasts and daydreams. It's far better left to armed, trained professionals to respond, not some fat dumbfuck more likely to shoot himself in the leg or a passerby or get shot by the responding police when he's bumbling around playing John Wayne.

I was making a reply to what user said in the third and fourth row.

>Criminals will always find a way to get a gun, with or without anti-gun laws.
>The only thing that changes is that none criminals will be without them.

miami.cbslocal.com/tag/shooting/
niggers and cubans shoot each other down here all the time, 56 is a few weeks of news stories, proving that media gives zero fucks about black lives when it isn't to foment a soros funded riot

Fucking Sup Forums. How do these tards manage to create those great graphics in no time.
good job. kek

There's no point in debating the brain washed.

Fox News told them more guns will decrease run related deaths. Only a brain washed idiot would agree with that contradictory statement.

theres a reason he didnt attack a bar with real men.

/thread

if there had been armed civilans, casualties would have been far worse than that.

Your military walks around you in plain clothes.
Don't tell me how to handle pressure. POG at best i can smell it.

because of the flailing, limp-wristed shooting style gays use

Omar did nothing wrong.

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun...Well maybe not that good guy...or yhose good guys sworn to carry them for public safety...Or that guy....Okay, me if I was there I would have saved the day"

Yeah, not really.