Who would you fuck?

Who would you fuck?

All the way to right

Black dress.

Second from right obviously

All of them.

Why is that so obvious?

3, 1, 2, 4

The one in the purple dress. I want to avoid the one in the blue dress, only old women wear bright red lipstick.

Dr Frank n furter.

This.
3 and 1 are pretty close for me - all good, but it's kind of hard to see 4's figure with the loose dress.

this of course
also post moar

She's tiny the far right girl, super tight body.

Red dress

seconded, because I want to live dangerously! moar red dress OP

yes, still red dress for me, would like to see what she has hidden beneath that dress, more please user

far left is two fisted drinking so...

to the right, call her gina

nice radiator

I'd marry red, and fuck purple behind her back.

she's the only hot one

is that blue dress from the first pic in the background here? wouldn't mind checking out her a bit more too, and more of red dress in a bikini please user, thanks

Yeah it is

the stupid smiling blonde on the left, she's probably a good piece of meat in bed, and slutty.

moar please, thanks user

more of brown bikini please user

Here's far right

3 2 1 4

that's an ass I could lick clean! nice, more please user

thanks user, would like to see some more of her please!

and another place to lick clean too! thanks user, hope you have loads more to share

moar of these 2 user, bikini tit pics if you have them, hot girls, thanks user

red dress definitely the best choice, more please user!

any of her in this bikini from the front? wonder what her tattoo says? any more of her tattoo too user? thanks

I expect the other 2 girls are also pretty hot in bikinis too OP so please post them when you are out of red dress and blue dress, thanks

far left

All three of them.

still here OP? more pics please, hot couple of girls red and blue dress, thanks for posting them, hope you have loads more of both to share!

Will do
Unfortunately not sure on tattoo

OP more pics of dark hair? She's the hottest IMO

Sure

Thanks man. What a babe. Can't believe she isn't getting more love in this thread

all pretty hot, but think I'll stick with the same 2 and 4, they both look like they'd have dirtier things on their minds! more of these 2 please user, fewest clothes as possible!

shes a babe but tonight I fancy a taste of something a bit different, on another day she'd be top of the list

Nor me tbh

purple dress is hot, bikini pics of her user? tonight blue dress would get it from me, feel in the mood for something different, but any other night purple dress would be top of the list, more bikini of both, and red dress too please user!

1,2,3 and 4 in that particular order

OP lad what part of the country are these birds in? Recognise them