Are you ashamed yet?

Are you ashamed yet?

I don't understand how it could be the fault of those people...

I locked my gay son up. He seems pretty alive.

/thread

What a fucking faggot. Its just some faggot,brainwashed sandnigger who couldn't cope with the reality of being sand nigger.

Fucking fuck

Bump for potential

Who's the kid?

Bump. This guy is a fucker. Get a good look at the profile pic. Looks like a twiggy alien shit eating fuck.

I can't find his facebook

No clue, found on /x/

the fuck was that doing on /x/?

God, I know so many of people like this. I hate being a college student. The irony of defending Islam will be forever lost on them as long as they can point at the bible and say, "white christians too!!11!" Never mind the fact that we don't have christian terrorists blowing people up--they're just as bad because they say mean things and they remind me of my parents!

Found him

Idk. I thought it was dope nigga. She scheming

No-nope!
GFYS you fucking half ripened shit covered fag banana.
Suck up that snot coming from your tear covered face faggot and join the Space Marines to stomp bugs you lilly-livered faggot.

He is obviously an outcast in that incestuous state of ass.

>Never mind the fact that we don't have christian terrorists blowing people up
IRA

Christains are perfect? What you saying..

That sums are libtards in general. If you are anything but white male you get a free pass to blame your problems on everybody else.

Woman? Patriarchy!
Black or Brown? Racism!
Muslim? Xenophobes!
Dylann Roof? White culture! It was the Confederate flag!

People who are willing to mass murder - or for that matter just murder, are shit. It doesn't matter what their reasons are. They are the most vile pieces of shit on this planet.

But we can't allow PC culture to ask tough questions about the people in our country that are causing the problem. It doesn't matter if they are black, white, brown, Christian or Muslims. If their ideology leads them to murder in the name of it, we have to condemn it and stop the spread of it by any means.

Stop making excuses about the "peaceful" majority. If intelligence agencies are correct and 15-25% of Muslims are radical or can be radicalized your talking about an amount of people equal to the entire population of the US who want to bring down Western culture. We have to address this and can't be worried about hurting the feeling of the peaceful 75-85%

Most citizens in Germany between 1930 and 1945 were also peaceful, but Nazi's drove the agenda and resulted in millions and millions of deaths.

And in 2011, there were nearly 3 million Muslims in the US, but it took 19 radicals to blow up the world trade center and kill 3000 people.

We can't ignore that just because it makes some people uncomfortable. Yet we are willing to go on a witchhunt about guns when your talking about 0.0003% of households with guns are ever used in a homicide.

Stop PC bullshit.

You're doing the lord's work, user.

Everyone is quick to point fucking fingers at groups they don't like. No one can place personal responsibility for peoples actions anymore because they are scared and think that by targeting these groups, they'll be safer or more dominant. Its fucked that everytime that something like this happens, the majority cry out in an uproar blaming some sort of group or policy. I cant even watch the noose without wanting to hang myself.

IRA don't kill in the name of God though
They just happen to be Catholic

ISIS took credit for this

/nigger

Really heavy on the "fuck christians" angle considering the shooter was muslim.

i was sleeping at the time, wtf

My issue is only that we can't discuss it in a rational way without labeling somebody a "xenophobe" or "racist". Nothing gets solved by ignoring certain factors. Having tough discussions are needed.

Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime in the US. We can talk about systematic racism, we can talk about poor, we can talk about tons of subjects. But we can't talk about blacks in a negative context or we are labeled racist. This is why the internet is racist, people have these feelings but can only bottle them up and then they explode on anonymous boards and youtube, twitter commits as much more then they would of been if we can discuss it.

Should cops be allowed to arrest criminals and possibly have to get physical with them or even shoot them if the situation warrants it?

Yes, I don't care if they are black or brown or white. Should we allow cops to deny someone medical attention such as in the Freddie Gray case? Absolutely fucking not. Regardless once again of race, sex, or religion. But situations like this can't be fixed if we can't talk about everything involved.