What do you guys think of Kurt Cobain? (Not Nirvana.)

What do you guys think of Kurt Cobain? (Not Nirvana.)

Lucky to have been born with a mind for melody and a good voice. Otherwise, he would have just been another loser junkie.

That is true.

That album was just him dicking around, so it doesn't really showcase his abilities.

Could write a decent pop song.
Was a douche with an insecurity about not being "punk" enough that he would project onto others.
Very self involved.
Shit to his family.

How was he a douche and how was he shit to his family?

In some songs it sounds like his lyrics had a lot of thought in them. I thought the album was really good. But, in some songs, he was just dicking around.

He killed himself so that his daughter grew up without a dad and had Courtney Love as a mother. That's pretty fucking shitty.

All he ever did was shit on other artists for not being cool like him.
>how was he shit to his family?
For real? You wouldn't be hurt if someone you loved dd the things he did?

What things did he do?

>"album"
its more like a loose collection of personal stuff not meant to be an album in itself, so of course it's disjointed like that

Yeah, that is pretty shitty.

I guess I liked it because it was personal.

>he killed himself

Please just answer my question.

How about being a heroin addict and committing suicide for starters?

Thank you. But, at the same time, he started heroin before his family, and he always regretted doing heroin. Also, him killing himself is shitty.

>he started heroin before his family
He had parents and a sister(?) and shit.

Look, he just shot himself in a weird angle? Aaaaaand it just so happened that he was going to leave Courtney and take Francis with him. So, he committed suicide.

>implying Courtney didn't have him killed

Yeah that is pretty bad.

And after he has the kid you would think he would put the effort in to get off the shit, he had the resources.
Courtney (if we can believe anything she says) said she was clean during the pregnancy (probably not tho lol)
If you want to be a self destructive tool then don't have kids.

>le everything Tom says is true meme

After seeing montage of heck i can say that imho he was a little bitch

she admitted to doing heroin "once" while preggo

pretty sure he WAS in rehab before he died, he climbed the wall and ran off onto a plane back home, where he then died

just posted it in the other thread about him but i'll post it here again
kurt was a sellout bitch
if he wasn't a prettyboy with a decent talent for hiding pop melodies behind simple, crunchy "punk rawk" chords he wouldn't have gotten anywhere

You seem more than just mildly upset now, friend. :o