Gun rights thread. None Americans and tyrannical communists not allowed

Gun rights thread. None Americans and tyrannical communists not allowed.
>feels good knowing a government can never turn on you when you have an armed mass
>stops tyranny
>mass shootings only occur in "gun free zones"
>feels good being a responsible citizen
>feels good knowing your assault rifle can be counted on to can fight any potential foreign bodies
>pussy liberals don't understand that most gun owners want better background checks too. Sad!

-sincerely a real liberal

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/ice-releases-19723-criminal-illegals-208-convicted-of-murder-900-of-sex-crimes/article/2589785
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/why-did-china-kidnap-its-provocateurs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The government could stop you without firing a shot. Not even using their drones that can unnyou down without risking a life on their side they can simply cut off your supply lines and power. People would be ratting out resistance within days so they could go back to their easy lives of watching reality TV. Owning a gun means shit against your government.

>2016
>being this clearly butthurt

Nice try commie, we've overthrown tyrannical governments before and we can do it again. We have MILLIONS of gun owners. The government would be over thrown in a day after we killed the leaders. Good try

Hah, this crap is fucking rich.

Do you seriously think that you and your WalMart militia is going to take down the US military with your ArmaLite AR-15s?

Truly?

Do you know with how little effort an expertly-targeted guided bomb could exterminate you? How thoroughly an M1 with a remote controlled .50 cal turret would shred you to pieces?

Do you seriously think that you have any chance in hell of stopping the U.S. military, outside of the fact that Posse Comitatus will prevent them from killing you?

In any case, the idea that you and your civilian Rambos are going to stop any determined terrorist is absolutely ludicrous. The attacks at the Bataclan and at this gay club occurred in environments crowded with people in a dark environment.

You, even with military/police training would have a very hard time finding who the shooter is, and actually shooting him. Much more likely is that you'll pull out your gun, and someone else (either like you, or a cop) will see you do so, and end up shooting you, or you'll ending shooting him.

You might also end up shooting innocent people in your quest to kill the killer, and another person firing his weapon at a target he can't even see will just add to the chaos.

Seriously. The next time you think that you would have any chance of stopping a terrorist with the element of surprise with your concealed Glock, shove your gun up your ass, and pull the trigger.

-Sincerely a sane Libertarian

feels good being unique in the world. eurocucks are jelly

The mighty US army couldn't even defeat 25,000 taliban in afghanistan, you think they could easily wipe out several hundred million american civilians? You're delusional.

have you seen the iraq war? still going on...12 years and going. us mlitary with IA forces are getting ready to retake fallujah for the 3rd time this war, dipshit. are the militant shitskins flying planes or tanks? no? do you seriously think you can subjugate an armed populace against their will?

no american communist anti guns here
what you gonna do faggot?

Your forget the most effective form of fighting against tyrannical governments, gorilla warfare. They can't go off on this killing spree like you imagine. Im sorry cuck, go study your history.

We couldn't kill the terrorists in Afghanistan, because they diffused amongst a people that hated Americans and were happy to help them by provisioning them with resources and places to hide (outside of their caves).

How many people do you seriously think want to fight the US government on American soil?

I'll enlist just to take a few braindead morons like you out of the gene pool, though.

It's not in this war. We've already left Iraq, and we're helping the IA solely with tactical support, and some covert Spec Ops teams that we won't admit to sending.

ISIS hides among civilians and commits atrocities. Is that the level you want to stoop down to?

eurocuck reporting, can confirm

Yes, considering that you do have the intelligence of a primate, any side that has you would indeed be practicing "gorilla warfare".

i like tyranny's

Thatsbait.gif

> because they diffused amongst a people that hated americans and where happy provisioning them with resources and a place to hide.

are you retarded? you really think that wouldn't happen here if we were to revolt. This is all part of Gorilla warfare you retards

Did you truly believe Bernie sanders was going to win...then bring you a revolution?
I bet you're feelin the bern now.

You do realise who works for the government right?

A lot of them are gun owners themselves, and they swore an oath to defend the constitution against threats foreign and DOMESTIC. If it ever came down to a huge militia uprising against the government it would be the people against the 'elected' and their army of cucks and puppets. Alll the true americans will be fighting the tyranical goverment for their freedoms.

Oh you say they'll use drones do you? Even if the government had NATO forces fight for them, it would only be like the Battle of the spartan 300, except this time itll be more like the the american 100 million.

Quit throwing stupid shit at me, you ape.

I'm quite sure it wouldn't happen. I wouldn't help you, and this nation's intelligence apparatuses are quite developed.

Your movement would be decapitated before you even had a thousand followers, and I'd enjoy watching you be executed for treason.

I love this country, and the last thing I'd like to see happen to it, is have it taken over by religious nutjobs with a loose understanding of history.

I never supported Sanders. I supported Rubio.

"true Americans"

What, all five of you?

I dislike actions our government takes, but I certainly won't rebel. If it ever gets bad, I'll just move to Singapore.

> being this butthurt

>feels good being unique in the world.
Yeah you're the most idiotic nation on the planet, i suppose that is unique

> Yeah your the most idiotic nation on the planet, i suppose that is unique

Can't figure out a reasonable argument;resorts to insults.

After you've stopped attacking that straw man, how about you debate the rebuttals I gave above?

>I dislike the people who control me
>but if it came to standing up to them, I'd cuck out and movie to a tranny country.

Cuck of the year.

I mean true americans as opposed to people who cant think for themselves and just follow the goverment like a lap dog.

Personally moving countries is a good idea too because if it came down to civil war, the USA would no longer be the USA as it wouldnt have the support to continue operating as it is, and would likely see the rest of the world buuying up its land because of all its debt.

And like you said, moving countries would help avoid whatever goverment plans to do.

>I supported Rubio

You and no one else.

Fuck you.

I'm as much a patriot as you are, but I don't see that the solution is becoming fucking Timothy McVeigh.

Our government may take actions I oppose (newsflash, all governments take actions that someone disagrees with), but my family hasn't been taken in the middle of the night to be sent to a camp.

I'm not rebelling until I see that happening.

(And no, FEMA camps that you heard about off of InfoWars don't fucking count.)

You under estimate the patriotism of the United States if you think that we would sit with a military take over. Our nation was born from a revolt against a tyranny. To say our citizens wouldn't aid the efforts of the MILLIONS in the rebellion is naive. The military is unlikely to truly start all out warfare in the first place, they have an honor and duty to respect foreign and domestic issues to protect our country for the greater good. Not to mention all the dispute within the military if it were to happen.

What pseudo-intellectual drivel.

Spend some time in an actual hellhole, like the Latin American nations that my family emigrated from before you claim that our nation is corrupt.

There will be no civil war. These are delusional fantasies.

Correct about stopping the terrorist. Most gun owners think shooting at the range in some way prepares you for CQC. Even with extensive military training it's chaotic and scary as hell.

can you explain what delusionally retarded world you see a tyrannical government annihilating civilian infrastructure and carpetbombing its own cities? how fucking retarded are you

>you stand no chance to rebel against the government with your guns
>so we should take away all guns to make it even harder

THE MILITARY ISN'T GOING TO FUCKING TAKE OVER.

OBAMA ISN'T GOING TO TAKE YOUR FUCKING GUNS.

THE FBI ISN'T GOING TO SEND YOU TO A FUCKING CAMP FOR READING GLENN BECK.

What exactly are you fearing, anyways? We live in the United States of America, not Russia.

Kek
The butthurt is real.

>fema camps and millions of coffins and guillotines beware!
I'm not some 14 year old who listens to Bill Hicks...I mean Alex jones for my insight on government issues.

False. Greece exists.

Chill, bruh. You're replying to a guy on Sup Forums, and iirc there are lots of braindead idiots hanging out around here.

But if a civil war did happen, (what im trting to say) is that it after the goverment (if they won) the coubtry would become a "hell hole" like a lot of places. (Like Venezuela as an example)

And no I dont fantasize about, just puttinf out an observation

Our government won't need to strike civilian targets, because I would gladly report you to the FBI when you come into my house asking for support in planning your silly insurrection.

Only five percent of Americans cared enough to join the fucking military. How many do you think are going to rise up and help you wage a war against our government because Alex Jones told you to?

Tyranny is a slippery slope, cunt. It starts small but it only escalates. Same thing happened in the past such as Germany and Russia. And with these terrorists attacks, the media wants you to get rid of assault rifles. If that isn't alarming I don't know what is.

The speaker of truth has arrived.

AND THAT IS WHY, how fucking hard is this to understand? europe goes through dictatorships/world wars/oppressive regimes every single generation. america is still going strong since the last 300 years without periods of mass exterminations, secret police, state run propaganda.

speaking out about how shitty and corrupt the governement is still gets you put on a list in russia, and you still can get assassinated/disappeared if you say the wrong shit.

Reminder that the Orlado shooting was carried out by a democrat, just like the Aurora Batman shooting, and the Virginia Tech shooting, and the Sandyhook shootings and the...

These gun nut conservatives are out of control.

Yeah, insight as to how the Bilderberg Group is planning to manipulate our credit system to make us join the EU and pledge our military to the UN?

Whatever you say.

You aren't legally allowed to own an assault rifle that was made after 1986.

Would you like to plan your insurrection now?

how patriotic of you. gtfo of this country of freedom you cuck. You clearly don't appreciate it if you wouldn't fight for its existence

The Orlando shooting was carried out by a radical who pledged allegiance to ISIS before shooting up a gay bar.

The fact that he was a democrat or republican didn't play into it.

Timothy McVeigh was a conservative who gladly killed pregnant women and children (along with regular federal employees who had nothing to do with law enforcement) in OKC.

Ayy lmao

Sup Forumstards gb2 your containment board

You dumb cunt.

Just a reminder that there's a thing called MK ULTRA

>inb4 ayy lmao

Bill Clintons disclosure report and apology on mk ultra and its victims can still be found with a simple google search.

lol

>Plans an rebellion against the US government
>Gets reported to the FBI
>Sarcastically calls someone patriotic

Your logic has more holes than a fucking sponge.

Just a reminder that there's a thing called MK ULTRA

>inb4 ayy lmao

Bill Clintons disclosure report and apology on mk ultra and its victims can still be found with a simple google search.

Ok

CDC says 33,000 die a year from firearm deaths. 66% of which are suicides. The remaining 33% are homicides, where 80% of these are gang related. Fuck off about ~2000 possible innocents dying to disarm 320 million.

>None Americans.

That's your education system at work, folks.

On the matter of commies
"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary."
-Karl Marx

Nice copypasta. I'm sure you've already heard that if the government did decide to "turn on you", you would be dead within the day. Unless you can somehow shoot enough bullets to nullify a drone strike.

>But if they send infantry troops!

If this were 2005, sure.

What about stricter background checks and laws against high-capacity magazines strikes you as disarmament?

We already decided that you can't own an automatic weapon.

I support your right to own a handgun for self-defense, a shotgun for the same reason, and a few hunting rifles if you enjoy bagging game.

I don't support your 'right' to own an AR-15 with a hundred round drum mag and a commercial fast trigger mod to approximate an M4's ROF.

To be fair to the taliban they were cunts but it didn't make them bad soldiers. They're hardy as fuck and they'd already beaten the Russians.

There's already background checks. High capacity magazines has a negligible effect considering rifles account for < 3% of homicides, the 'big bad scary rifles' syndrome is a myth.

>we overthrew Britain once over 200 years ago when oversea travel took months to years so there was really no way for them to reliably mount an assault

The fucking French had a better revolution than we did.

Why do you carry a gun? Do you routinely find yourself in situations requiring of said gun? Or are you just a paranoid cracker who feels safer because of it? I bet you are the kind of faggot who brags about his gun that you worked 7 days of overtime at gamestop to earn, but in reality not one round has been through the barrel. Put that gun to use and kill yourself

"common sense" gun laws!!! lets become civilized like europe!!!! omg!!!

This is a nice sleight-of-hand.

Most murders don't occur with rifles because pistols are much easier to conceal, handle, and dispose of. Rifles are significantly more unwieldy, and aren't a good weapon to use if you want a lead-based divorce.

Semi-automatic rifles, however, are the perfect weapon for a person who intends to kill as many people as possible.

Sure, they're hard to conceal, and loud, but you knew that you weren't walking out alive.

The cavitation of a 5.56 round will do a lot of damage to a hapless citizen just watching a movie or grinding on another guy.

A semi-automatic rifle with an extended mag is the weapon of choice of a person who wants to do a lot of damage to a lot of people.

We arm our soldiers with rifles, not just pistols, right?

op you're bringing a gun to a drone fight you fucking reet.

They are rather poor soldiers, though. You know, by the conventional metrics one uses to judge soldiery.
But that's not to say that they were a bad combatant, not by a long shot. The pashtun traditions of lots of kids and lots of guns meant that they were able to take more terrifying loses than the russians.
I cannot emphasize that enough, the russians are one of the few modern powers that's still alright with the sight of body bags, and the taliban made em actually sick of it despite casualty ratios somewhere between 10 to 1 and 15 to 1. For most insurgents, 10-1 is the maximum you can take, any more is losing.

>edgy

Jesus Christ you couldn't have made it more obvious that you don't know what edgy means if you tried.

That's bullshit.

Actually, the Nazis supported all Germans of Aryan descent owning firearms. Hitler Youth camps taught children how to handle firearms so as to prepare them for being forced to use the same weapons in the army.

Hitler did disarm the Jews, though.

How would a single civilian fight off the Nazis, anyhow, though? Erwin Rommel and his son both had weapons when the SS came to execute him, and Rommel told his son to put his gun away.

The rest of the world is physical proof gun control works

Until the US stops haveing more mass shootings per year than the rest of the first world combined you can't win the argument.

Remember the 300 mass shootings in Japan? The 500 on Canada? The daily Mass shootings in Australia? Or right they never happen as they have gun control.

Don't even respond everything you say is invalid as I have physical proof, no amount of your hypotheticals can win against practical physical proof.

do you routinely crash your car? oh but you wear a seatbelt? do you routinely get sick? but you have health insurance? do you routinely set fire to your house? but have a fire extinguisher? do you routinely enjoy giving yourself skin cancer? but you wear sunscreen? its called precautionary insurance, there is nothing paranoid about it dumbass. and it is more relevant than ever considering liberal dems wont lock up violent criminals for good, and set them free back into society because obama directs them to (ICE released 200 murderers, 900 sex offenders, at obamas direction)

washingtonexaminer.com/ice-releases-19723-criminal-illegals-208-convicted-of-murder-900-of-sex-crimes/article/2589785

Well, that's not a problem, powerful enough small arms can actually hit drones and do actual damage, unlike manned aircraft where it just ain't gonna happen whatsoever at all. The whole point of drones is that they're cheap enough that having em shot down is supremely unimportant.

You're forgetting the whole purpose of the 2nd amendment. The amount of US citizens that die from mass shootings from assault rifles are laughable compared to, knife murders, suicide, and goverment history. It's unfortunate but that's the price to pay. Educate your self

Communist non American here fags. I wish you all a nice day. Don't kill yourself while playing with ur guns

im not arguing that. But if theyre only 3% of homicides, it's going to have almost zero effect except to disarm citizens.
It's just to make people 'feel better'. California has that dumb law and it doesn't help, does it? I agree with laws that make sense and are fair handed, not something overly oppressive that has a marginal effect on TWO THOUSAND DEATHS A YEAR.

You must be confusing the Parrot drone you saw at Brookstone with a Reaper or a Predator drone.

Those are silent drones that will blow you to bits before you even hear them.

Ask the terrorists who learned that.

Oh, wait..., you can't.

bullshit? so you think it wouldn't have made nazi life any harder, if say, jews still had private ownership of guns? yeah, it will be so easy to round up a bunch of armed people and steal their belongings and force them into ghettos before shipping them off to extermination camps

Our government doesn't have enough drone strikes to take out the millions of gun owners that would rebel. It wouldn't be worth the money for the government to retaliate in the first place. numbers+tactical advantage > military

>liberal dems wont lock up violent criminals for good
wtf are you talking about?
USA has 5% of world's population and 25% of world's prison population

You're implying the vast majority wouldn't just sit down and shut up. You're giving a number for the total population of America, not of gun owners. This number includes children who sure as shit aren't going to combat the military.

Do you really think that the US government is going to round you up in a camp because you are due to be exterminated?

Is that seriously your fear?

Is that seriously why you think you should own such a destructive weapon?

> secret police
> state run propaganda
How about the NSA and CIA
just look at Fox News for state run propaganda

did you purposefully ignore the part of my comment where i showed your government has just released hundreds of violent criminals back into your society?

your implying the vast numbers that would join the effort. We have sjw crying about anything, the real men would take action instantly.

Americans are not disappearing into the fucking night.

There is no fucking KGB.

And if there is, and they've operated with these methods for so long...

You aren't stopping them with your Armalite.

has it happened in america yet? has it happened in europe multiple times in just the last 3 generations?

>Fox News for state run propaganda
>u serious bro? are u 15?

fucking gun faggots what is it like to be such a pussy that you can't get through life without carrying lethal weapons around with you? fucking pussies.

The CIA kidnapped people before and drugged them with LSD until they were brain dead. You really think they aren't doing shady shit now? Good one

I'm telling you, that it isn't happening.

We are a nation of laws, and that's not ensured by you and your butt buddies clinging to your AR-15.

It's maintained by principled people in our government who aren't keen on dismantling fundamental freedoms, either.

If the government wanted to kill you, trust, you'd already be fucking dead. No AR-15 is going to keep you safe from a trained FBI TacOps team.

The first indication of them you'd likely have would be the flashbang, and then it would all be over.

china literally comes to other countries to hunt down and kidnap dissenters, including in america

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/why-did-china-kidnap-its-provocateurs

fox news is literally the only dissenting media outlet from the state/political administration in power. CNN and MSNBC are state run propaganda, just to enlighten you a bit...

You don't think the same people who own the news outlets don't run the government? Who do you think is buying the politicians? Follow the money, its all connected.

That's silly. You're silly.

"Mass shootings" as a concept are too rare and too specific to qualify as any real threat to public safety. If the real objective is to increase public safety, then banning guns only succeeds on a conceptual level.

In fact, no country except Japan has seen significant decreases in violence, murder, suicide, or terrorism in response to increased gun control. The only thing it changes is - you guessed it - the number of shootings.

The fact of the matter is that when you try to force radically differnt cultures to interact regularly, it results in death and destruction no matter what. If someone wants to kill a large number of people, they can AND will find a way to do so. The boston bomber, who hurt hundreds, even used a pressure cooker to achieve his methods.

The real enemy and cause of increased terrorism/mass shootings is before your eyes, and I promise you it's not guns.

Lol, look at the idiot trusting his government. Move to the UK if you think a nanny state will protect you. Or venezuela where they put their faith in the gov't and now they're starving. People are corruptible and so are governments, the least you can do is attempt to keep ways to protect yourself.