Faggots are fucking disgusting. I hate them. The other day i saw two fags holding hands, it just made me incredibly mad...

Faggots are fucking disgusting. I hate them. The other day i saw two fags holding hands, it just made me incredibly mad. Why is this shit allowed in a civilized society?

You are allowed to roam aroand too. Makes you think.

Why do you care? i can guarantee they don't care about you, just like everyone else

Yes

it made you mad because your secretly gay

because its fucking disgusting, people shoyuldnt have to see sick shit like two men making out or holding hands. *pukes thinking about it*

yeah, so what? im a normal person.

yesssss

Just go shoot up a gay club or something

>you are a fag because you dislike faggots
Doesnt really work that way. Homosexuality is an abomination.

just kill yourself, problem solved!

because you getting worked up over to strangers holding hands and you wished you had someone to hold hands with

Homosexuals no doubt. They don't understand what its like to be normal OP is all because they are broken. Products of molestation, abuse etc. I mean the anus wasn't designed to have a cock shoved up it. That is not what its purpose was. Its for waste....garbage to pass out of the body. Faggots are garbage because they want to fuck/lick/eat/play with shit. They are the lowest form of abhorrent life. They don't replicate at least. Until they can produce a human out of their ass they will never be part of the ongoing human race. Just a defect in that race. They may eventually wipe them out by force or better education but nature provided safeguards against them. AIDS, HEP C. They wont last. They are unnatural.

Why does it matter, fuck em

in a uncivilized society they behead people who a gay

Hear hear!

im getting worked up about faggots ruining society, what if children see it and thinks it is ok for two men to fuck eachother in the ass?

>while he posts girl on girl action
Ok user

>being this edgy

>in a uncivilized society they behead people who a gay
I beg to differ, sounds to me like they found a cure against homosexuality!

Maybe today isn't the best day to do gay hate bait.

maybe if OP wasnt such a raging faggot and properly know how to bait.

the most homophobic people are the ones who are gay themselves. What would your deepest, darkest incognito web history say about you, OP?

It isnt about being edgy pal its about being natural. Faggotry is not natural at all. Even the animals that do it are just establishing dominance. Not for the species to progress. I mean maybe evolution will make procreation possible anally and remove all the side effects of constant buggery but its gonna be a long ways off. What the world needs in for the race to be in jeopardy.....It would go back to the way it was. Gay was frowned upon unless you were trying to exert your will (power) on some other guy and fuck him in the ass. Once again. Its not natural and their whole culture is based on shit.

This is actually scientific fact lol

according to these faggots, a gay bar is the most homophobic place you can go to.

fucking idiots.

Why the hate. Who gives a shit what they want to do or who. If you have to bitch about it your nothing but a cause for what has made this country shit in the past 25 years. Grow up you sissy little bitch. Dicks not in your ass get over your self.

What are your thoughts regarding lesbians then?

Yes apparently the dick is in your ass lol. It is folks like you that have made this country shitty. You liberal ideals have polluted reality. I mean life is not a god damned story book. Just because you want to believe that what you do isn't unnatural don't make it true. Life was not designed to progress via homosexuality. There is no argument for that. Only bullshit your mommy told you along with you are the center of the universe. You have to look at the many to establish "normal" not the few.

never understood why some people are against gays...
Its not like they make you gay be beeing publicly gay?!
and why shouldnt they have a right to find happiness ?

i dont like lesbians either

The same way races are allowed to mix. Degeneracy

hah. but really, how do you feel about lesbians?

i just told you!

Two men holding hands will tell a child its ok for men to fuck eachother in the ass? Who cares, people can be as gay as they like, the same as you can be as straight as you like. Somehow I feel you're not straight, just because of how worked up a gay couple got you.