I want to fuck every girl I see on the street

I want to fuck every girl I see on the street.

If I see tits, ass on a tight jeans I can't stop to think what it would be like to fuck this chick.

How to stop this ?

WTF is wrong with me ?

random webm to catch attention.

Congrats! You're a guy with hormones. You're probably a summerfag.

smoke cigarettes seems to do a good job killing sex drive

>it's probably even worse during winter. >Imagining a warm body is hot
> I don't smoke. I don't think I should try

Jerk off before you go out? Nah man it's normal. For me it only happens if it's been a few days since I came last but it's definitely something most dudes go through.

Be older than 12 fag

If its every girl, it seems a bit much. If its every hot girl its completely normal. Enjoy.

You need to get your eyes checked bro.

Its called being a heterosexual male that has not got too old to have fully functioning testicles.

Rejoice, for you are man

I already do that.
Well, I might exagerate it, but sometimes even a 5/10 gets me in the mood
why ?
welm i'm just wondering if every guy goes through that tho

It's called having balls. It doesn't go away, you just get used to it. 34 here and still horned up.

Anyone else feels like this is a depressing, bad feel?

Feeling horny and not being able to actually do what you desire with these girls is a shitty feeling.

Not all guys

Some are gay
Some have malfunctioning balls
Some like traps (see "some are gay")
Some are blind

it's so fucking depressing I agree.

you're a male with testosterone, we all feel it

Betas confirmed.

Dont get me wrong though, you are in a beta thread.

You need to ask if it is a "good" thing that you want to fuck everything? You are obviously a virgin that doesnt know what fucking feels like.

Why the fuck would you not want to fuck all the fucking time you fuck

KNAWLEDGE

No totally feel you there. when you see jiggling asses of any girl just bouncing around in spandex and you get even the slightest notion that she might crave your cock as much you crave yanking her hair that's touching her ass and sucking those tits that are just starting to get too big for her bra from middle and high school in her favorite tight sports shirt that would look great next to her pink silk bed sheets and purple shag rug as you're now thinking about the warmth and moist quivering of her inexperience craving for you to stick the tip in further as she spreads on her knees and goes limp, giving you complete freedom and control to do whatever you want to her pale, cold, smooth body.

this guy knows whatsup

Take antidepressants. My sex drive is now non-existent

Its only depressing because in reality you arent getting any pussy.

this is how i feel about children. how do i cure myself?

Sauce

kill yourself

Well, I don't want to take shit like that.
Actually I don't, but I fucked 5 chicks.
go fuck yourself
I don't , I picked it up here.

I used to have a sex drive like that, now I'm closer to the other extreme of damn near asexual. My advice enjoy while it lasts.

This guy is actually right. If it's depressing it just means you can't lay your hands on it. I know that feel all to well being a beta fag myself.

We should do some gigantic Sup Forums beta meet up and all kill ourselves at the same time.

How is that possible ? pussy is too good man

I lol'd hard at this holy fuck

Get laid

topkek

oh my...

i'm sorry what was your question?

Develop an opiate addiction

>not knowing what a summerfag is
>confirmed summerfag

I have had sex like 200 times and still feel like that.
Why does everyone on this board always explain everything with
>YOURE A VIRGIN

??

Anyone got the source?