Fluffy abuse thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Svs0w_GikQ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Fluffy Hell!

bump

2/4

After this I will post the one with the old tommy pickles fucker making a plush fluffy out of a fluffy

Omar did nothing wrong.

4/4

I'll keep posting until whatever

Now this one as promised

1/?

2/9

3/9

4/9

Same shit every thread

Does anyone got the one with the fluffy getting gang banged by other fluffies?

5/9

Needs more jellenhiemers and islamic fluffies

6/9

I don't think I got that one, but I'll keep posting so more people come and post what they have.

SMOKEY WAWA! SMOKEY WAWA!

7/9

8/9

Checked

9/9

moar?

Good stuff. Smarty abuse is the only fluffy abuse I actually find some interest in.
That or them just learning their lesson in general.
Any more?

nothing about this makes sense

I almost just posted a paragraph of nitpicky complaints but then I noticed the autism so i'm just gonna leave it at "this is retarded".

Post your paragraph faggot

Fine
So number one how did the fluffies find what must be fucking steel wire just lying around? You can't break skin with sewing threads or loose yarn or whatever so that had to be metal.
Number two what possible position could the wire have been in, so that a tiny baby tugging on one end(?) somehow slices off all four of the mothers limbs(?!?!)
Number three is the owner like, brainwashed? Was the mom employing hypnotic pheremones so that he didn't see what happened, as ridiculous as it was, and just carelessly killed off the baby fluffy for no good reason?

>that lean

It's part of a longer story, it's not wire, they're stiches

Number four, what was the moral? What is the audience supposed to feel? "Boy that mom sure is a shitbag, you go owner man kill that baby."
Like usually in situations like this, when the mom blames the baby for stupid shit, they're very bad liars and the owner punishes the mom for lying, so what was the point of this story at all?

post justice for spinel and diamond foals too!!

Oh well then I guess I have a point five;
So assuming the mom is waiting for her new limbs to connect and heal or whatever the fuck this procedure was supposed to be, how shitty must the owner be to let the fluffy run around with the stiches/seams/whatever uncovered? Like fuck you this is why traction exists, that fluffy should have been strapped to a hospital bed waiting to recover.

>6 udders
Now THAT is a "munstah" fluffy.

Sorry, when I answered you're question I didn't realize you were just a troll

Fluffy abuse is considered animal cruelty. Enjoy prison faggot

Oops, this one goes before

your post is right above a loli thread

priorities

You're right. It is autistic. But minor compared to everything else

Thanks for the fluffy thread, user.

I need a hyperlink to the "Gud Babies Make Poopies in da Witterbox" song.

For whatever reason, I'm not finding it in Google. I'm sure the spelling doesn't help.

ITT: The highest form of autism

That's all I have now. The dude making it is going to do the entire divine comedy apparently. Art is meh, but it's a fun concept.

gtfo newfag

It really is

>open tabs

this picture should start every fluffy treat

THANK YOU. Something I can NOT stand about fluffies is how the mothers will completely turn on their babies if they experience even the *slightest* amount of harm as a result of the babies actions, or how they'll literally treat babies like trash in favor of one baby, and, oh, here's my favorite, when they do stupid shit such as eating their own babies to produce milk for that baby they JUST ATE, or crush them by hiding over them to "protect" them from danger. The level of retardness actually makes my blood boil.

Whew, felt good to get that out, no lie. Probably the one time where whew lad might actually be appropriate.

i want to kill them both

Why does she start eating them? To avoid the worse fate that awaits them?

SMOOTH CRIMINAL

That lesson to the mother was absolutely satisfying. Came at the right time after writing

Mortanius?

Is a protecting instinc, the mare think eat the babies for protect him in the stomach.

Anymore to this?

I don't understand this one some one explain me please

youtube.com/watch?v=Svs0w_GikQ4

She thought that little tube was lipstick when it was actually super glue and covered her mouth in it. Her mouth is glued shut while she has to watch the foals eat for a week because the owner left.

read what's written on the darn lip stick

What is a litterpal?

that's depressing

Thanks nice dubs

dese comics awways gif me da wowstest bad feewies