Can this snail live on an aloe vera plant, or will it die? I want to keep him alive, he's cool. Thanks Sup Forums

Can this snail live on an aloe vera plant, or will it die? I want to keep him alive, he's cool. Thanks Sup Forums.

no, salt it

So to keep it alive, you must put salt onto the 'wet' parts of the snail, that keeps all the aloe vera away from the snail.. Also take pictures and upload here, we want regular updated.

Just give it lettuce you absolute retard
There is this big room attached to everyone's house called the 'outside' where there is lots of snails you can play with

That snail is going to leave a slime trail all over the room.

:^)

>snails you can play with
now I expect him to go out, catch a bunch of snails
and put them on his dick...

That is a pretty cool snail tc. Don't salt it obviously, faggots. Simply take the snail, and insert it into your pooper. Post results.

I don't have lettuce.. what else can I do? I'll get some lettuce though.. he can't eat the aloe plant? Can I let him live on it?

Anyone have the Snail Lord pasta?

Herbologist here (study of herbivores)

A lesser known fact is that snails and slugs actually drink beer. The yeast in it will act as an enzyme and induce growth. It increases their lifespan by around 4 to 6 weeks.

Oh god I think I remember that

Do they get drunk

cucumber, i used to keep giant african land snails as pets

Their bodies can't process alcohol, so they just sweat it out.

Ok thanks.. but he can it live on the aloe plant for now? How do I give it food, just put the lettuce/cucumber at the bottom of the aloe plant? I don't want it to eat the aloe plant if it's poisonous.. I named the snail Enki.

They don't.

Don't do this OP. Beer kills snails and slugs.
Feed it with garlic covered in salt instead.

Now I know garlic and beer fucks slugs up

Just get something you can put some wet dirt in and give it some lettuce, cucumber carrots.

wait...wat!?

School finished already?

Yup, salt is the only sane thing in the whole thread

thank you, getting a carrot now. Say hello to Enki, everyone!

Now I want to go get a bunch of slugs and put them on my dick.

I think he means this.

I laughed waaayyyy too fucking hard at this. I read it in a cute mike tyson voice.