Pic unrelated

pic unrelated

so when in life are you supposed to start liking beer/alcohol

I'm 23 and just genuinely don't like the taste

I have nothing morally or whatever against alcohol I just don't like it and would never choice beer or wine over say a coke if I was just choosing something to drink on my own in the evening

Other urls found in this thread:

streamboobs.com/ridersara/
youtube.com/watch?v=frRonhQdRdQ
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2106827/Meet-vervet-monkeys-St-Kitts-drunk-cocktails.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Incoming "it's an acquired taste" comments. Beer sucks m8 but if you have to drink, get clamato Budweiser or not your dad's root beer

Like this op?
streamboobs.com/ridersara/

You drink it for the feeling not the taste

>clicking links on Sup Forums
not today

When you realize that life is shit and you are shit and everybody sucks

Start drinking various micro brews. Personally I love Strongbow apple ale. Sometimes I'll mix it with fireball cinnamon whiskey.

Otherwise best dammed root beer is good too.

As for beer beer like you're talking about, try some of the polish ones. My favorite is Lech. Smooth with little after taste. And regardless of what you say, beer is an acquired taste. Period. Even when your palette learns to like it, you'll still dislike many beers. Like I've been drinking for years and I still can't stand the taste of Miller, bud, or Guiness. Just like coffee. Most people hate the bitter taste until they learn how they like to take their coffee

Beer is an acquired taste. Until then, just drink to do a bunch of regrettable shit and not the taste.

I don't think beer is an acquired taste. I've always liked it, even when I was a little gaffer stealing sips from dad's beer.

If you don't like it, so what?

On the other hand, for you it could be an acquired taste if you care enough to train yourself to like it.

>if you have to drink, get clamato Budweiser

Try Disaronno Originale and Grand Marnier. Liqueur is better to me. It's different from Liquor. Liqueur is typically made from sweeter stuff, the two examples I gave being almonds and oranges respectively. They're good straight or in mixers, the latter of which is often used in recipes and was served on the Titanic.

I hate beer too. Tastes like shit.

as soon as you stop being a little faggot

when you stop being apussy

XDDDD

if someone tells you 'it's an acquired taste' that means its crap, but you'll get used to it. If you prefer coke then you arent going to like most of the bitter beers (nearly all of them) and dry wines. Dessert wines and sweeter beers, say like a hard cider or something might be more up your ally. as for liquor try the "girl drinks" that have fruit juice or sugar in it, then you can enjoy the flavor and the buzz. if people try to tease you about it tell them its got a higher proof than the dog piss they're drinking.

Maybe you're not a pussy who needs to rely on chemicals to cope with life. Don't worry about it and enjoy having more money and success in life without it.

I have no preference for alcohol as I hate it all equally but will suffer through it for the sake of socializing

I just drink whatever someone else is, maybe people think that is weird but no one has ever said anything

Why do you think you need to like it? Just because everyone else does? Dumbass?

Yeah it does start to taste good once you discover this

This is disturbingly accurate. Alcohol can briefly take your mind off any concerns. I can see how people get to be alcoholics. OP, you're not really missing out on anything. If you never drink, you'll save money and avoid unnecessary calories. Not to mention, all the possible health issues and bad decisions. All that being said, I love beer and all manner of spirits. I didn't start off loving them though. It took time.

also, you could try different tasting techniques,
youtube.com/watch?v=frRonhQdRdQ Richard Patterson has a couple good ones on how to do whisky/scotch that you can apply to a lot of stuff. it helped me taste a lot of the nuanced flavors I wasnt getting before.

it's shitty candy, but it's alright as medicine

i stopped liking it by the time i was 17, its not worth it anymore

Well its a different taste experience. like eating sweets and eating cooked food. Sweets are often nicer but you wouldn't only choose sweets if it were possible to only live of them. Try different beers. I hate all the mass produced shit like bud or heiniken. coors is ok. Try grolsch. Or if you don't like that type of taste try guinness or smithwicks. Beer is never gona be nice if you drink it at a party through a funnel.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2106827/Meet-vervet-monkeys-St-Kitts-drunk-cocktails.html
It could be your genetics. alcohol preference seems to predate humanity.

no.

People aren't "supposed to like alcohol" people of a certain age have become so fucking weak socially speaking they they hide behind the power of booze as a social lubricant to do anything, from simply talking to friends to trying to form any sense of a romantic relationship

Nobody has the balls to be sober in a social setting these days and the proof is in the insane rise in alcohol-related business/injuries in the last 30-40 years.

I didn't really find a beer i liked until 27-28. Now I'm 31 and really enjoy stouts. never thought I'd like a beer

yeah but think of the fun you drybuzz

>Why don't I like Poisonous wheat juice?
Because you're listening to your body good job OP.

Usually you start off hating it, but you drink it cause you're curious and don't want to look like a bitch in front of your friends. You choke it down every now and then for a few years just to get drunk with people, then you learn to ignore the bitter alcohol taste and enjoy the layered, complex flavors underneath.

Alcohol is like metal music. It's so harsh it turns most people off at first, but they use it anyway for a while to seem cool, and once you're used to the harshness you appreciate that it's a lot deeper and more complex than non-users would think, and more interesting than other kinds.

Force yourself to drink it until you like it. Will take a couple of weeks.

sure it can be fun to drink and relax. I drink with certain friends, but others make it into a fucking competition and I'm not into that shit.

It takes a lot to get me drunk, and I simply don't have the money to get to the same level of inebriation as some of my friends.

>micro brew
Are you fucking retarded. Strongbow is anything but microbrew.

quit being a pussy
drop the babby tastes and get used to real deep taste of beer
prob take a few years for you to like it