Can we have a moratorium for one day on the word "F*ggot" on /b?

Can we have a moratorium for one day on the word "F*ggot" on /b?

All I'm asking for is just one day without using it in honor of the victims who have died in this horrific incident.

These innocent victims deserve some kind of memorial. I think it would be nice if /b stepped up.

Faggot

Faggot

Sorry, OP is a faggot.

There is nothing you can do about that.

sounds gay

Eat shit, faggot. Wait, oh no STOP it's just a figure of speech!!

Faggot

we get it you're a faggot

Nobody cares. We mourn the victims just as you do, but they don't get a pass on the most used word on Sup Forums

Faggot.

eat shit and die faggot

Faggot

Nope.

this thread is turning out exactly the same as the one that just reached the bump limit.....

FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

If social justice faggots would stfu and vote for Trump, no one would be mourning deaths because ISIS would be gone

Yeah, there are a lot of really twisted people here on b!

Shut up faggot

OP is a well meaning turd.
Did you really think that these soulless shitposters really care about the people that were killed?

>All I'm asking for is just one day without using it in honor of the victims who have died in this horrific incident.
Are you calling the victims faggots? Because that's how this reads.

Faggot

I think /b should go back to everyone being candy-asses and roody-poos.

What about we have a moratorium on the sentence "islam is a religion of peace" for a day? Because while 99% of the time the word faggot is used on Sup Forums it is not intended as hate speech, conservative muslims all over the world are secretly condoning or at least not judging this horrific act, because they know what the Quran says about homosexuality.

Kys faggot

Fuck off faggot

Are you trying to say all the gay guys are faggots? Because that is the dumbest fucking shit i've ever heard just cause you're gay doesn't mean you're a faggot but you can still be a faggot and not be gay. fuck off you normie cuck, The only Faggot in that night club last night was the one that held the gun(s) and the only true faggot i see in this bord is the OP!

God bless the innocent victims.

twisted? just wanna be edgers
>"don't step on the grass"
retards can't control simple impulses

What a faggot.

Faggot

Shut the fuck up you faggot

Guy I don't think you're doing this in the spirit that OP intended it.

>moratorium
faggot

Lol if you could do that you'd never leave the house again.

underrated kekkle

this isn't reddit faggot. OP should be banned for suggesting we should censor ourselves

Faggot

well.. i'd probably do it too if i could. So shoot me

So a Muslim walks in to a gay bar
Offers to buy a round of drinks for everyone
Bartender yells out "so what do you all want?"

"SHOTS!"

this is Sup Forums.

We're all faggots here.

Asking for a moratorium on faggot is about as sensible as pic related

I'm really sorry
You're in the wrong place

kek