I need music for this feel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XDIYOiQUi2s
youtube.com/watch?v=AL962NVzOYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RV-dURZIeUM
youtube.com/watch?v=R2hG21kzKOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=XDIYOiQUi2s

Going through the same thing. I've had this on repeat lately.

It doesn't get better.

>girlfriend
fuck off at least you have/had someone. Most of us here have never been loved and never will be

itaots

speak for yourself

I love myself though

for a second I thought it said put through a nigger

good thing you aren't a cuck

Fuck you normie

Even if you break up with this girlfriend, you'll easily be able to find another one.

youtube.com/watch?v=NFQ4nuUuwNo

never got this. It's not hard to be loved. What it is hard to do is have many lovers

>It's not hard to be loved

It must be nice being attractive and not having any severe mental illness. Look how luck you are, you even got trips.

>implying breaking up with someone is like losing your headphones

You don't just go out and buy a new model you fucking social retard. There are things called emotions, feelings, attachment. I doubt OP will be hot on his heels to go find a new bitch.

I'm 5'7, always been weird, pretty unattractive.

If you are persistent with a girl, it's not hard to make her fall in love with you. A girl can fall in love with anything. Not saying she wont cheat on you after 2 years though. I dunno, i've never let a relationship go that long. But of the 4 or so girls I've been with for more than a month, each of them was begging me to stay telling me they loved me when i left.

If you're persistent i just don't see how it could be hard. Which is why i don't want a girlfriend. I want to be able to pull anywhere, anytime, which is what i'm struggling with now.

if you never smile, you'll look like this in old age

5'7" master race
Wish i was as happy with no gf as you were though.

desu whenever some guy says "i wanna girlfriend"... it just brings be down...so depressing. The idea of two people staying together forever... it's so bleak. You're shutting yourself off from the world and all the other girls you could be having.

You realize a girlfriend's not gonna give you the validation of love you need. The reason you two cling to each other is out of fear of being alone, not love. Especially in this day and age, nobody loves. They're too bored, and too ADD. You think boring suburban people who stare at a computer all day and haven't been through shit have the capability to love? I can see it maybe 200 years ago, but not now. There's too many distractions. She's gonna find a guy better than you and cheat on you.

I just don't get guys who dream of a girlfriend. Such a bleak image...

>It's not hard to be loved
This is fucking stupid
>Don't talk to anyone
>No one ever talks to me

Being unloved is the easiest thing that I've ever done. Going off of what I've seen on Sup Forums, not being a whiny little bitch about it is much harder.

you're confusing all marriages with loveless marriages. if you can find somebody who is your best friend and whom you can connect with on an emotional and intellectual level then you won't want to be with anybody else.
i also see a lot of people here who think finding somebody with the same taste as you is all you need for the ideal relationship when that usually has nothing to do with finding a great partner. just because you both like AnCo doesn't guarantee you won't get sick of each other after 6 months.

well i personally dont see how you cant get sick of anyone after 6 months. And i also dont see how you could forfeit your only short chance at life here on earth on ONE person. Such a waste of precious time....

That's why i feel so low/depressed when i see some guys just wishing they could have one/any girl love them

>ringer

But this is what i was talking about, persistence.

I told you what i'm like, short, ugly. No girl has ever responded well to me when i go up to them. Girls dont respond well to guys who look like me. They'll look at their friends and giggle, as if to say "this guy actually thought he could ever even be in the same room as someone like me". They'll give the the most disgusted look, bordering on anger. They'll pretend to not remember/know who i am the next time i run into them. And they they come around. Anywhere from 1 month to 6 months later they're texting me asking me to come over.

If you're settled in one location for some time, I don't see how it could be hard to get a girl to fall in love with you. I however want to live a life where I'm travelling all the time. A new city every night/week. So that's why I'm struggling to figure out how to consistently do the one night stand thing.

By the way, you don't have to feel like a little bitch if you're having problems with stuff. We all have problems

>And then they come around

How do you manage to do that?

i see what you mean but after losing the one person who you have been through rough times and many intense arguments with, i really dont see myself feeling the same about any other female. I dont dream of another gf or even think that im fit for a relationship, so its much worse.

Run into them or message them about 3 more times. Each time they give the whole "haha, good luck bro attitude. Then after that the next time i engage with them they'll agree to hang out. It's often on their terms, aka going to see them at work, or going to see them perform something, or going to a party of theirs. Or it could just be hanging out 1 on 1, at the mall or something. After that we'll start frequently speaking on the phone or through text for 3 or so days. And then it's inevitable that she asks me to come over.

I'm sure it takes so long because she was probably dealing with some other guys until she was bored or lonely and there was an open slot for me. An I'm sure a lot of those guys are cooler/better than me. But she gets to me and then she falls in love. I'm different, and i'm sure i'm not like a lot of guys she meets. You gotta be somewhat different too.

It's a shitty game to play and I don't like it very much. I havent done it in a year. But all I'm saying is it works, and if all you ever wanted in life was a girlfriend, this is an easy way to get it.

Keep in mind though, the first interaction, i mean when i first approach her, i explicitly express that i'm into her. I get that message across. Otherwise if i just sort of loom around her and say hi when i see her, she'll never get the hint or it will never be a consideration for her. I have to make sure that she and I know i want her in THAT way. I consider the time after that the "sink in" time for her to get the message.

I don't know what I'm talking about, but doesn't that make you seem very clingy and sorta put you in the position of an orbiter?

I don't really feel that way. It's hard to get laid these days, and girls' heads are so far up their asses they'll do endless tests like this. So it's pretty normal, and i'm sure most guys are like this to them.

But that's why i said it's a shitty game. And i dont like very much doing it anymore after four girls. I want a better quality of life.

But if YOU DO really JUST want a girlfriend, if that's all that would make you happy, you can do it this way.

youtube.com/watch?v=AL962NVzOYQ

this is what i would need OP

i got you
youtube.com/watch?v=RV-dURZIeUM

youtube.com/watch?v=R2hG21kzKOk

listened to this on repeat earlier this year when an ex and i split. in a new relationship now but part of me wants us to split so i can go back this feeling