Sup Forumsros how one would go about getting some adderall

Sup Forumsros how one would go about getting some adderall

Leaving the basement would be a good start.

A prescription, don't get XR get IR. I have IR, way yyyy better then XR. Take about 40mg for a starting dose for a hell of a kick for about a day 1/2.

How do I get a prescription, I'd rather not spend 300 dollars for a therapist session just too get some adderall

Well I don't know if you don't have insurance. A dealer would probably be the only way, just be careful with dealers, they'll fuck you over.

How do I find a dealer

bump

If you manage to get a hold of some too, don't get hooked on it, limit yourself. The few times a month I take it fucks my body up. You'll probably feel like shit a few days after taking it, worse then a hangover, much worse.

I've personally never had a dealer, but from what I heard you just have to go to clubs, meet people, make friends and you'll eventually find one. Just be extremely careful not to end up in cuffs or end up with your house being shot-up. Dealers can be really fucky.

i appreciate it man, I'm married so I can't do the whole clubbing scene. My insurance is with Humana if that provides any info. It seems like a dealer is out of the question

Yeah I know how it feels man. I have no idea about insurance companies but I would just call them up and ask some questions.

If you manage to get an appointment, just say the typical ADD/ADHD things like "I have trouble focusing on work and things around the house" and "I always had a hard time paying attention in school" and depending on the Doc, they'll usually put you on Adderall. If not just keep coming back saying it's not working and mention Adderall and how you've had a friend that was on and it worked really well for him.

Best of luck.

have adhd & prescription
it's pretty good for programming food but i usually limit myself to 1 a week at most. haven't taken it since school ended though.

One last question and I'll leave you alone, Can I just schedule an appointment with a regular doctor or does it have to be a physiatrist?

I got my prescription with a neurologist that i was already seeing (just casually brought it up)

Do you think I could mention it to a General Practitioner?

Depends on the Doctor. Some Doctors are for everything (like they've been taught everything) and they can prescribe you pills for whatever. Some Doctors aren't, you'll just have to call him up and ask him. I'm changing from a physicist to my normal Doctor at the end of this month.

Beats me dude, god speed

Thanks I think I got all the info I need. Thanks Sup Forums

Good luck man!

I have adderall it's amazing I pay $13 for 20mg quantity 90

How much does a 20mg IR pill go for?

Got my script for anxiety, shit is amazing.

I can see how people abuse it, but if I take more than my 15mg perscribed dose it makes me have a real short temper

You got to your friendly neighborhood adderall dealer, and go, "Hi there, I'd like to purchase some of your finest adderall, please." And he/she will be like, "Oh I'm sorry, all I have right now is Vyvanse, but I'll sell that to you." And then you exchange money, sexual favors, etc. for it, and go home. It's that easy.

I didn't think they gave people with anxiety that

How much is a 20 ir pill go for?

here

tbh vyvanse gave me a 5 hour run of depression and 0 increased productivity
stick with aderall xr
is till have my 29 vyvanse pills, never touched again

Same shit just weaker

The chick I buy from only has xr. 30 mg Adderall's are $4, and 40mg Vyvanse are $5 though. It's a lot cheaper than coke was, and I like the high much better. I do miss the numbing from coke though.

I guess everyone is different, but I prefer Vyvanse for recreational doses. The high isn't quite as good, but the crash isn't as bad.

Price?

Its rare but it happens. I told my doctor what was going on (essentially I was having severe anxiety in class during tests where I would panic and fuck up badly but during the review I knew everything I missed and why), he said to try this and it is amazing.