Hi im from CNN. Id like to do an interview with the hacker known as 4 chan

Hi im from CNN. Id like to do an interview with the hacker known as 4 chan

Gonna need to see some dubs.. Ya know to make sure ur not the feds

He's retired.

Hi am Sup Forums wat need no?

Fuck off

Sup Forums is legion

How did you aquire your skills?

Good Evening Respectable Member of CNN, Sup Forums the infamous hacker here, what do you wish to know?

i had 2 buy 4 Sup Forums gold acc and i got powers

Oh good sir with that i would have to retort check em fag

It's really him. Check the dubs. Mr chan. Big fan. Do you have any more nudes of JLaw? I'm a girl btw

Well how are you so good at getting dubs?

is brooke baldwin as hot in person? she has a cute shehulk thing going for her

You can quote me. "Raw dogging a asshole is a bit like heaven. Hitler did nothing wrong. Also this bait is stale."

After graduating from MIT in 1992 in Computer Science I worked for the State Department for several years before faking my own death and starting my own work.

CNN here wolf blitzer just informed me tits or gtfo

>im from CNN
>posts Fox News-tier thread
kek

Whoa where do you reside now?

My work can be summarized in three quotes:

"Kill yourself."

"Tits or gtfo"

"I did it all for the lolz."

never trust a jew with a nazi name

Wonderful do you have an agenda?

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I replied to you because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

Winrarrrrr!!!!!

Bump

you talking to him....

This is now a car thread!

Of course I have an agenda.

It is too complex to be summarized with simple replies so instead I will tell you my ultimate goal:

"To break down all fragments of modern civilization to bring mankind back to its primal stage to that the weak can be eliminated and we can evolve as a species. Civilization is too "nice" these days. People must die for progress. Modern laws prevent natural selection from being successful, the only solution is to destroy modern society and civilization."