Hey dude lets make a fucking retarded country with fucking retarded people and a fucking retarded culture and a fucking...

>hey dude lets make a fucking retarded country with fucking retarded people and a fucking retarded culture and a fucking retarded language

Dont judge us

>hey dude lets make a fucking retarded country that imports fucking retarded people and a fucking retarded culture and a fucking retarded language

>even He didn't consider the Finn as an ideal white man

Of course he didn't he just listened what the "Anthropologists" in sweden said about finns.

>Hey dude let's destroy our nation though it has a long pretty cool history by being progressive and morally above everyone, that oughta show em.

>be swedish
>suck a fucking cock

fpbp

Sup Forums messed up the flags. Swedish flag is not on pic but finnish is

I'm fed up with of all these threads about Finland wtf who cares about this irrelevant frozen shithole.

Every time I learn something new about Finland in this board I don't feel more intelligent, I feel more stupid.

;__;
we have worked so hard to get finland mentioned daily. we have shed tears and autism to get things how we feel like they should be....

This is why i hate my country, people like you

Kek you scandis have the highest posting ratio, do you have literally nothing better to do with your lifes ?

best one itt

at least they're not fr*nch you disgusting garlic-munching subhuman

There is just a bic board culture here. Our own board gets 2 000 000 visits per month so i dunno. We just like being on the internet. Not to say you french are any better, you're always super rude and annoying from what i've gathered from tourists.

Well I never knew your country existed until conan o'brien went over there and shared his adventures in autism land.

one single letter can change it all............. thinkkaboudit

Conan o brien is was our president, of course he came here.

Yes French are rude and annoying it's true I don't mix with this people that's why I'm here actually.
Even here our general is full of Sup Forumstards I'm very ashamed.

Fucking East-Nord scum
Danes and Swedes are nothing but horrible people
Iceland knows your feel Finland, having your lands controlled by a bunch of faggots

I have no gf, what should I do?

Yup. Should say something that Ă…landers don't even want to be part of sweden though they're fully swedish. Sometimes i hear some swede cry about them and how they belong to sweden and then i'll remind them that they have no problems being part of Binland

Go to a third wold country and grab the one you like.
Once you're blond there you get superpowers and every girl would like to suck your dick.

>Sweden trying to shit on anyone else
You're at the bottom of the food chain, buddy. You're below Canada.

>thinking Sweden can talk shit about literally anyone else
Fuck off Ludvig

I feel you.