Does /b know of any app or some command to allow remote use of camera without any notification or knowledge of the user...

Does /b know of any app or some command to allow remote use of camera without any notification or knowledge of the user. Phone in question is an unrooted htc one m8. This is purely for scientific use obviously...

pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

media.blackhat.com/us-13/US-13-McNamee-How-To-Build-a-SpyPhone-Slides.pdf
evilsocket.net/2016/03/31/how-to-build-your-own-rogue-gsm-bts-for-fun-and-profit/
preview
opentopia.com/hiddencam.php?country=Japan
ww.com/
exploit-db.com/google-dorks/13/?page=3
pastebin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for op because that is a good ol pic

thanks user heres another for the bump

moar teens

come on guys
Anyone know?

Installing an app that auto upload photos to an online album u control is the only thing u can do, and that's assuming u have access to it, know The pass, and they're retarded

i have access to it, know the pass, and yes they are retarded. Hypothetically speaking, she might as well be a dumb bimbo ;)

Dropbox will auto upload pictures that are taken. Simple. Just know if the battery drops below a certain % it will inform the user that it has stopped the uploads until battery is charged back up.

That cant be it, how is it that anons on here get those creep vids of their sisters and shit then

Google how to build a spyphone there was demo at black hat USA about it.

50% Are fake, 10% are self reccorded. the rest are with peephole cameras.

so nothing i can do? i thought /b was full of 1337 h4x0rs and all that anonymous bullshit

You were told what to do dumb dumb.

sighhhh.....I have fucked spanish,azn, and black chicks but no white girl....

If it's realtime or anything close they're going to get real suspicious when their phone is crazy hot. The m8 does not dissipate heat well

media.blackhat.com/us-13/US-13-McNamee-How-To-Build-a-SpyPhone-Slides.pdf

There ya go. But since you lack the intelligence to use fucking Google I doubt you'd be able to do anything with that.

Disable app notifications

and the ugly guys losers hurt the popular people and try to control the popular people and other people cause the ugly people losers or the ugly guys losers is too ugly to hurt people with looks or cant hurt people so has to hurt people the ugly way to be better then everybody or dont get bullied when try to act better then everybody cause the ugly guys losers or the ugly people losers is ugly as shit and think is better then everybody and control the people or popular people the ugly way even if its lame and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and the ugly guys losers try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly guys losers try to be better then everybody or me or the popular people but the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and has to hurt the popular people the ugly way so can better then everybody so the ugly guys losers is a fucken freak that uses other ugly freaks like nate and jackie to help the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers or has to kill biggie smalls the ugly way like the ugly guys losers
so even tho the ugly guys losers is ugly and get rejected by the popular people cause the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit but the ugly guys losers think is better then everybody but the ugly guys losers can hurt the popular people the ugly way even if the ugly guys losers are ugly as shit cause the ugly guys loser hurted me when i try to make money by hurting me the ugly way and put me in pain cause the ugly guys losers is too ugly to hurt popular people with looks so everytime i say the ugly guys losers is pathatic and ugly the ugly guys losers put me in pain without touching me with the traps by using other ugly freaks like nate and jackie to hurt me without touching me and thats why fuck the ugly guys losers and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit with their ugly as shit face and fuck the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers

Dump moar

this shit requires me to build a fucking app which i have no knowledge of therefore cannot do. Anything that can easily be done without taking a fucking coding class?

ip webcam faggot

You're truly stupid aren't you? I tell you exactly what to look for and you're too retarded to use google and find out that they tell you exactly how to fucking do it.

>media.blackhat.com/us-13/US-13-McNamee-How-To-Build-a-SpyPhone-Slides.pdf
read the link he gave you... it actually works well i tried this out on a dummy phone a while back. Its as fucking simple as downloading an app on the chicks phone "Very angry birds".
Aswell as a bit of setup on ur end.

There is no easy way to "hack" webcams.... They have security for a reason....

dump moar Sup Forumsro please

Mobilespylogs. Gonna take some fineness on your part, OP

Make a homemade stingray/imsi catcher. Then just intercept everything from her phone. You'll get the nudes you want eventually.

alright chill man. this only takes a picture not like real time video streaming which is what i need in order to be able to know when to record

Make a hackforums account and ask if someone wants to make it for you if it doesn't excist yet. It will cost you a bit of money tho when someone proffesional makes it for you.

unfortunately i dont think she sends nudes as me and a couple friends have tried and she is all "for jesus" and shit. I think shes a mormon

Sauce plz.
All of my want

Dude Mormon girls are slutty as fuck. Take my word for it, she just doesn't like you guys.

If you decide to go this route and she has a GSM phone here is a tut on how to do it.

evilsocket.net/2016/03/31/how-to-build-your-own-rogue-gsm-bts-for-fun-and-profit/

You can even shove it in a back pack and carry it around. Personally I would put it in a duffel with a nice size battery and hide it near a sorority house. But that's just me.

Done this before. Making a good one with decent range can end up fairly expensive and it's illegal as fuck. Did it as a class project in college. Was able to intercept everything from all the phones in our test room. We were also able to clone the devices and make calls look like they were coming from another phone that was connected to our base station. Quite fun and could be really dangerous in the wrong hands.

>They have security
preview tinyurl com/googlecams000
opentopia.com/hiddencam.php?country=Japan
preview tinyurl com/trendcam000
ww.com/
exploit-db.com/google-dorks/13/?page=3
pastebin com/3VcPT2ZV
pastebin com/HtW9C81S

but i mean this wouldn't work on a sprint phone which is what it is seeing as sprint is cdma, right?

and what exactly are you gonna be filming? the phone will either be in a pocket/purse, laying downwards or laying upwards. getting your dick exited for some nice and sexy ceiling fans? idiot

It's possible to do it with cdma phones as well if you get a femtocell from the network and flash it. A bit more complicated tho.

Feds vanned someone a couple years back who made a program like this.

Sold it for lie $20 and said anyone could use it. Very easy to gain access to their cam.

This was for pcs.

Like said, it's possible to do for cdma but you need a femtocell from whichever network and you need to get root access and flash the device.

here is the perfect exsample of stupid kids not trying to learn shit for shit
>google RAT
you wouldnt have lasted a fucking day in the times of mirc or limewire
>kids wants help
>dont google
>exspects someone else to do it for them
get the fuck off Sup Forums you obviously have not shit to contribute

would this require a lot of time with the device in question?

Ask the NSA

>evilsocket.net/2016/03/31/how-to-build-your-own-rogue-gsm-bts-for-fun-and-profit/
jesus christ... bunch of 15 year olds on here nowdays...
does that look like a webcam to you... no its a shops security system that some DIY has setup with no passwords...