Get me nudes boys

Get me nudes boys.

Do you perfer futa or bestiality?

Why haven't we fucked yet?

Self bump

conversation is already going nowhere you fucking idiot/ just ask for nudes and if she says no don't respond, wow easy

Nigger fuck the nudes

i killed the dog

Come on guys get a 2

Why haven't we fucked yet?

'Would you fuck me?'

lets go to the woods

quint

Shit guys here

ur cool hehe xDD

ur dad is a nigger

How horny do I make you?

Wanna swap?

>playing games

you messed up right there. thats not interesting to girls at all. you are also supposed to ask her how she has been too if you want nudes or pussy. she seems uninterested and the conversation is going nowhere. you failed.

Big mistake buckaroo, now you aren't gonna get nudes at all.

wanna play the rape game?

I just wanna fuck with her the is a whale anyway nudes is just a b8

ive always wanted to fornicate with a whale

On a scale of wet noodle to .306, how are your nipples on a brisk autumn day?

post her reply faggot

Is she from Louisiana

are your nipples as long as mine? xDD

Yup
kek

Lets cut the shit. Im attracted to you. Youre attracted to me. Lets get together, take off our clothes, maybe drink some wine, and piss on each other sexually.

Ask her how big Johnathon is, and if she wants bigger.

Say

>give me nudes or my thread will 404 like all those gays in that bar.

I want to make the sex at you

If I've learned one thing in my lifetime it's that I'm worthless. It's not that I wanna die. I'm just tired of feeling so helpless. Please show me your butthole.

why do you want nudes from that whale

I'm sorry for all this. I'm just really nervous because I'm planning on shooting up an airport in the name of Allah.

double dubs
ya gotta say it, OP

Sorry I just watched a really good documentary on the male nipple so it is on my mind. Anyway, let's say you me and Jonathon try what I like to call 'Admiral Akbar at the Cock Bar'

If I had to pick one person to fart on my tongue It would be your sister but you'll do fine too

Checked

roll

lol

Teehee sorry for being so.... AwKwArD :3 its just been one of those days XD BANANAS! Ha just being a lil rando rando (>*

tell her she's going to go into a diabetic coma anytime now.

Fucking kek
Roll

You made me grit my teeth

OP, say this pls

DUBS DONT LIE FAGGOTS

"Do you have a hot friend who can give me nudes?"

Send this picture to her saying you're prepared to die for Allah

do it for trips

TRIPS DONT LIE FAGS

>(You)

FUCKING ZOZZLE

(You)
Good job

THIS
H
I
S

the ass was fat

Type it nigger, I'm a a lazy fag on his phone

Wtf

Roley

>Get me nudes boys.

Send this without context

rolling

why are you doing this, Gabe??

do it

Why the fuck do you want nudes from a pasty white chick? She's obviously fat, stop it.

send this

fail as shit

I come from a land down undah, come to lick yo pussy like allah

Please can I just practice my sex moves on you? You can practice on me too, we can experiment lots of things and figure out what works and what doesn't. I have a respectable 6 inch penis.

Oh shit nigger

What the fuck did you just fucking say you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You suck
>but u have to..be my girfriend!! *snickers nefariously* /thinks to self/ 'man, if this works, I'll get this cute girl to be my girlfriend and I'll ride the cool roller coasters! c'mon, luck be a lady tonight! *crosses fingers and gulps* s-so.. *adjusts collar and looks firmly* what do you say to my proposal? *waits patiently*

Welp, OP is kill.

Nigger

listen babe, clearly from your response earlier you've thought about my dick. Jonathan doesn't have to know if we send each other nudes. I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Besides you and me would make a better couple than that cheating fucktard. Remember the reason you guys broke up before? Who was there for you then?

Rollin

rollin or just say this op

Ah fuck it why not. Rollin

Johnathan's not rockin this 2 incher babe, now choose correctly this time

Rolling for this

Something inside me...
ROLLLLLLL

For every nood you send me I will pop a single grape up my ass hole

Ah fuck it why not. Rollin

The absolute madman!

Who the fuck is Cari? And why does she care if you like the Sims?

I want nudes from Cari.

Dubs of truth!!

rolling for this lmao

Send her this:
A muslim walks into a gay bar. The bartender asks what he wants. He says, "I'll have some shots for everybody!"

I'll give you $20 for nudes I swear I won't show anybody I just... have to know. Please just this once I'm begging you

Rawlins

rolling

Winrar?

Do this