Ya know, I'm gonna miss Obama

Ya know, I'm gonna miss Obama...

Sure he completely 180'd his stance on drug laws, spent a lotta $$$ on this stupid war, and introduced an awful healthcare system, but he at least stayed respectable. I didn't always agree with his decisions but I could see a rationale behind his actions. He was a respectable president and he seems like a laid back guy in person. I didn't vote for him, but I think he did a fine job representing our country to the outside world.

I think I'm gonna miss him once Hildog or Dump is our president. It's gonna be a rocky 4 years

Other urls found in this thread:

whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS15000000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Canada fag here. I have no clue how American politics works but ive read that Bernie is still in the race somehow? Seems like your guys best option IMO.

Bernie is not in the race anymore. He lost the democratic primary to Hilary

And for the record, Gary Johnson is our best option

Damn, I cannot understand how you guys let that happen. Literally the worst candidates I've ever seen. Obama was a good prez though, he made your country look like it wasn't full of fucktards for the first time in decades

"you guys"?

Anyone on here most certainly did not help with getting Hilary and Trump to be the top 2 candidates (well maybe a few of the dumber ones with Trump)

If that's your opinion, then your opinion is wrong. That old faggot is out of the race, anyway.

By "you guys" I meant the American public. I honestly think it had to have been rigged, I couldn't imagine anyone legitimately voting for Hillary, maybe a few voting for trump because he hates immigrants but I'm shocked that they made it

Obama is a fucking retard. He didn't do shit for this country for the entire 8 years that he was in office. Oh wait, nevermind, he did do something. He destroyed our economy. So long, big lipped nigger. I hope you fucking die.

Hilary's votes = misinformed housewives and SJW youth just cause she's a woman

Well said, OP

[citation needed]

Dude he was 70, zero interest in doing anything beyond leaving a dope legacy and ensuring his people's well being, seemed like a good candidate to me

Trump's voters = fearful inbred rednecks

Because I too hate net neutrality.

>He destroyed our economy

Obama turned the US into a nation of niggers

whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com

Bush was a terrible prez but seemed like a cool dude in person

>at least he stayed respectable

You mean how he was passing lgbt anti descrimination laws while isis was just becoming a threat to the west?

What? Explain yourself

and just how did he do that?
You wanna see some real niggers take a look at the Palin family

I agree with you op.
>for once op isn't a total fag
I voted for his second term and he hasn't been bad, I haven't always agreed with obama, but at least I understood the why.

Look at the compression fuckups of these images. The dirty fingerprints left by facebook fuckposters

You guys elected this fucking clown, so your opinion is irrelevant

You're right, I am stoned!

Trump is the best option I could think of.

Gary Johnson is a disrespectful faggot with a crybaby attitude and Sanders is a literal cuck who stole 200m from the poor and used it to go on a vacation.

Hillary is a criminal who just wants money and power and will flipflop to get the most votes.

Obongo is a pussy who bowed down to a Saudi for no reason and apologized to japan for pearl harbor.

Fuck off foreigners, we're tired of your shit opinions on what "Americans best chance" is. Take care of your own shit politics before you get in ours.

He is reworking Canadian gun laws to be less retarded.

Whether he's doing it out of actual interest in reform or just trying to steal some right wing votes is yet to be seen.

I'm with this guy.

>Gary Johnson is a disrespectful faggot with a crybaby attitude

Any backing behind this? I don't see how any of that applies

Those are some interesting numbers considering that the number of people "not in the workforce" has risen from 77 million in 2006 to 95 million today.

data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS15000000

Stupid southern hick detected

When did the market crash happened?

well that certainly makes them untrue.

My voting preference satan>hitler>hillary/trump

I'm from Western Canada, he didn't win at all in my province and there have been talks of the west seperating because he's ruined us (the only province that actually made the country money) I didn't vote for him and you can be assured he won't win again as everyone hates him. Pic related, election map by winnings, my province is blue area where everyone voted against his retarded bullshit

Oh shut the fuck up would you? When is the last time a president got their full platform implemented into the government? What would happen if Johnson got elected it almost certainly wouldn't go that far. He might get his tax system into place, maybe get a few drugs and prostitution less illegal, and get the government to take half a step back in a few other places which would be a great thing. If something was that unpopular it wouldn't stick and it annoys me when people just pull examples that everyone know wouldn't work out of their asses.

baby-boomers that reached retirement age

I'm just saying there's gotta be a better way to get your point across without using shitty, ragebait facebook spam. That format just makes me groan

>apologized to japan for pearl harbor

No he didn't you ill-informed, retarded, cuck.

He did a great job considering the pile of shit he got when he became prez

What?! Hillary did NOT win the Primary...why is everyone saying that? Superdelegates don't even vote until JULY 25th... it isn't even JUNE 25th. Your country is stupid.

wtf you talking about awfull healthcare system??
if it wasnt for him if i got cancer and was stuk in this dead in job like 99% of the usa i would never be able to afford health treament
>your to young to act like you know wtf your talking about
>no real life experience but more social media presence
please tell me more you dumb shit

I'm interested in this

Ouch, don't yourself little buddy.

Kind of hard to do anything when the republicans act like bitches and block anything from.passing through the house...

True, but Bernie effectively lost. I wish Biden or someone like Obama ran, cause between Trump or Hillary america is fucked.

It was tragic when 99% of people couldn't get cancer treatment under Bush.

He's pretty much out the race dude. He's refusing to concede his vote to Hilary, but it's known now that he will not be the name on the democratic ballot

I admit I voted for him, but I won't miss a terrorist sympathizer.

OP here. Yeah, sorry but I am NOT gonna read all of that text

Fuck you, America. You have no idea just how awesome Obama is.

The rest of the world, we'll miss him more.

A great president in our lifetime. Thanks Obama, will miss you.

>Bad healthcare system? It helped me out personally once, how dare you criticize the money it has cost to keep up

tell me how I'm the young and naive one again?

Naw...dat ain't right. She's not the "winner" just cuz people say she is. That's some dumb, fascist shit right there, boy. A lot can happen between now and July 25. Think...if you were runnin' for Class President, would you quit just cuz some teacher told you you prolly wouldn't win? Fuck that.

not Biden

Obama was key to making America looks half respectable in the world stage.

As a non American, I don't think you Americans realise how widely publicised your presidential elections are, and right now you're an absolute laughing stock for having Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton as your top two. It's quite shocking how bad you've voted, and a sobering reminder to the world just how moronic the United States is.

>I am NOT gonna read all of that text
I wouldn't expect anything less from the short attention span generation.

Maybe someone else will read it. It sheds light on this "awesome, laid back, cool", president.

Thank god retards like you aren't here. Don't want a worse trudeau

your attempts to equate the 2016 presidential races to a class president election are hilarious. I especially like the "teacher told you you prolly wouldn't win" part

Biden steals speeches from Kennedy. Look it up faggot.

Hillary got the nomanitation cause of the magical super delegates

Trudeau is head of the fucking ostrich brigade. What a fucking cucked faggot.

Most of this stuff is bullshit.
Typical right wing conspiracy garbage.

Similar true list of Bush/Cheney crimes is even longer, and is actually treasonous.

Why you calling me a faggot? I don't like him, AND I already knew about the Kennedy thing

...faggot

you mean that horrible iran deal that has no way of guaranteeing that they won't build a bomb anyways?

You know it's not because of her head game.

Lol this is bad bait.

Here is an example of what you said but in sports.

Soccer: 3-0 89th minute with 3 minutes extra time
Bernie supporters: wtf world!! There are 4 minutes left its not over we can do the unthinkable

American football: 42-7 6:32 left on the clock 4th quarter and the team with the lead has the ball and is running it non stop

Bernie supporters : it ain't over till its over
Peace and free college to all

Hockey : 5-1 1:43 seconds left. Losing team has power play for 1 minute.

Bernie supporters: its looking good for the losing side! We got this!

Baseball 16-2 bottom of the 9th 2-0 count 2 outs. Losing team is at home

Bernie supporters: All we need is 1 man to get on base then we are doing good. Everyone unite!

*citation needed*
Not some opinionated news blog. Not some conspiracy forum. Actual, unbiased, official sources.

Me too. Obama is the number one killer of muslims and number one deporter of mexicans.

Enough to make this old republican's heart skip a beat.

>new friend detected

Everyone's a faggot here, faggot. Go back 2 r3dd1t it summerfag

the election was rigged. Jill Stein's been talking about running with Bernie. That would be awesome.

>china

holy fucking shit top keck

You know if I asked you to name 3 things that Obama have done in the past 8 years that's positive in your eyes, I bet you that your dumb ass can't even name them

jellyfag

There is outstanding evidence across the interwebs about Hillary's voter fraud yet no major news Corp will even acknowledge it, election is rigged hard as fuck

>the only province that actually made the country money

Ontario, by an enormous majority, makes the most money producing 36% of the nation's GDP. Alberta is a distant second at 19%. Quebec produces just under 19%.

Over HALF of Canada's GDP comes from the East you industrial cock inhaler pay more attention in social studies.

>Obama was key to making America looks half respectable in the world stage.
So what you're saying is, that a 2 term senator in Illinois who voted "present" 129 times instead of Yes or No even on issues he supported and even on one he sponsored, was the key to making America look respectable? Either you are just talkingout of your ass, or you and the rest of "the world stage" should just shoot yourselves.

learn proper fucking grammar you neanderthal

Compared to the cabal of war criminals you had in there previously, Obama's trespasses seem minimal. I mean....how many people have decent, affortdable healthcare now? Lots more.

yep. wanna go throw eggs at hillary at the DNC with me?

sis be like yo did anyone else just see that

you must not know much about what has happened in America during his presidency since you don't live here

yeah, this transition from obama to either of those dingdongs is gonna be ruff

bernie won wisconsin but hillary got the delegates. of course it is rigged

you wont

>ITT