So, now that the Omar has killed many faggots and ISIS took responsibility, what you gonna do Murica?

So, now that the Omar has killed many faggots and ISIS took responsibility, what you gonna do Murica?

I'm gonna date his exwife

ban guns

Terrorize his exwife!

Bitch about gun laws until we forget about it

/thread

Throw his ex-wife into a gang bang scene where she's raped by 10+ men, than nuke the entire Middle East because fuck sand niggers.

ITT : BIGOT MURICAN GETS MAD

Become gay.
>Enditall.gif

In case you haven't heard, that dude claiming that photo was from right before the shooting admitted it was a joke and not true.

I don't reckon it actually had anything to do with ISIS.
I mean, if you wanted revenge on someone and then their gf cheated on them. Wouldn't you say you fucked her?

Rail my boyfriend hard as hell. I mean like nasty, wont get near heaven sex. Hes showering atm while i came here to see how many neckbeards would talk shit. Surprisingly quite low on the tier list compared to classic threads about women you will never get.

So that, and getting a sig sauer.

We're going to continue taking it in the ass from one another since we don't work well together.

Cheer.

It's about time the sand niggers waged war on the shitdicks.

+1 for the dune coons.

Faggots should go out and start making out in front of mosques all across the country.

act like we interviewed him three times yet still let him buy two guys legally
>NSA is shit
>FBI is more shit
funds go to cops who buy tanks but yet swat cant come in til three hours later
ive seen swat bust up with more people inside of the hour
>democrats let it happen to promote hilary clinton

Each time there's a terrorist shooting, Trump gets a new wave of supporters.

Here's a shitpost.
Has this joke been done already?
Haven't seen it yet.

Nobody is going to do shit as usual, and for that matter I'm calling bs that isis did it.

Terror plots have collaborators, not lone wolves. They're just claiming responsibility to agitate us and seem like they're anything more than the symptom of an unstable middle east.

is that actually her?

dayum.

i dunno, being able to suck my own dick would be pretty empowering tbh fam.

. . . or just throw her to me. y'know. I would be really really mean to her. and stuff.

see, i'm really surprised more gays don't do this.

getting a gun i mean. i'm sure you rail each other all the time.

This was a false flag, note the FACT that there is not a single picture of the 50 dead bodies anywhere

decent OC 7/10. saved.

Oh yeah we do. Usually twice daily. I think thats why most straight guys are so pissy. Dont get laid enough.

But yeah, im getting a sig, mossberg, and probably chiappa white rhino. Havent decided on the sig yet though.

Act even more respectable and caring towards the fags and dykes and all other non cis assholes

Kek

fair enough on the sex. and i'm partial to anal with women, so who knows?

in any case, go for Springfield XD or 1911 chambered in .45. IMO both better designs and more manageable than sig, and .45 frangibles have good ballistics for indoor fighting and won;t penetrate walls and kill neighbors.

Rhinos are the fucking bomb. get one just to have fun.

Kill the sand niggers