Anyone else abuse adderral?

anyone else abuse adderral?

it's so fucking good

do meth

Yes fam, ADHD since I was 15. Faked that shit to get a prescription. Started with concerta, but now I just snort addy

Started off only doing it for school work...its gotten out of hand now

I've done meth for 2years . Well 2.5

I like heroin and xanax
Stimulants make me nervous

>anyone else abuse adderall

Besides the hundreds of thousands of scumbags, partiers, college students, and speed freaks that do?

No. You're the only one you special fucking snowflake.

Kek

You don't have to be so salty, I was just wondering if anyone on here did and maybe they'd want to talk ab it with me :(

How many mg do you usually go through in each sitting?

I really, really want an adderall script, but am so nervous about going into a doctor and just telling him thats what I want.

I am 22, I don't feel like I should be that nervous about asking. Adderall makes me so much more productive and happy though, and also it gets me high. I know my health insurance would cover it. Any advice>

I'm salty because you're a fucking retard

I buy weed but can easily buy adderall. It's so fucking wonderful, yeah?

>still using Adderall
>not using Modafinil/Provigil

No you're salty because you're a forever alone neck beard virgin who's only joy comes from hating on the internet cause you're too much of a fucking pussy to do anything about your shit life.

Kys

Yo! On 60 mg right now! Gettin' so much shit done.

This is my single greatest fear with VR technology

Never have been able to do any kind of amphetamines, hate tweaking.
All about them opiates though.

>saw a movie
>acts like they know what adderral is
not realizing you just admitted to taking a drug made from people right before they die
>please post more
cause your obviously not another stupid 17 yo ATTENTION FAG

>hating on the internet

Where the fuck do you think you are you autist piece of fuck

If you wanna talk about drugs just start a drug thread but don't act like when you first started masturbating and think you fucking invented it. Adderall is shit tier anyway, get yourself some meth and some dope like a real scumbag, you fucking enormous pussy.

chill nigga

>Now that's what I call edgy

Fucking summer faggots

Not even OP, but holy shit I am cringing at all your responses. Pls consider suicide as a viable option to achieve happiness

>These pretzels are making me thirsty

Not really abuse it but I definitely need it to function now, I'm too used to the high

PROTIP: take several Tums first. Stomach acid neutralizes most your adderall. With antacids to prevent this, you will get an MUCH bigger effective dose.

Keep in mind your dose is supposed to account for the loss. So it may be far more powerful than you expect or can handle. So start with one Tums before and gradually see your limit before overdoing it on Tums

Lol I wish that was a reaction gif

Holy shit the summer is in full force. Did you get all your best little friendsies to come defend you?

god no one responded to my post.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how likely am I to get an adderall script if I go to a doctor and just tell him I have trouble focusing and want adderall to fix it. Also how likely to be arrested.

I actually use my vyvanse to calm myself down when i play vidya. I actually have ADHD, though

Tell him you can't focus and don't do well in school/work. DO NOT tell him what you want. Just tell him you want to address the problem and ASK him what's the best option. Let him suggest it.

And maybe sound hesitant a little. Ask about side effects etc. So you aren't just trying to score a script. And in conversation maybe mention that caffeine is useless... Because for ADD people it is. Dopamine hole and all.

I did this. Lots of people do. You can't straight up say "I want an adderall script" - obviously you have to have some tact about it.

Explain you are interested in trying adderall because of (x) and you have trouble doing (y). If you are in school just say that (you want to make good grades, have a hard time finishing big tasks and studying regularly).

They will ask you to fill out this questionare. You can figure out what to do from there.

Just put your death metal back on and get the fuck off your computer kid.