frtyd.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/Pizzayum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ayyy, I think I remember you from the last thread

If you are above you are a cuck.

Can't argue with that

Tits op, only tits
frtyd.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/Pizzayum

So many cucks in this thread.

Here's mine, usually I'm more moderate in terms of left/right, but usually right leaning. I'm always libertarian leaning, though. I'm all about personal freedom.

I know a female Trump supporter that only likes 10 inch cocks and another female Republican who bangs black guys.You're all sexually fucked in the head. Who's the cuck now, cuck?

I mean, I do lurk reddit.

bump

Far right.

Aww shit, forgot to include it.

I honestly don't even know politics.

Ayy lmao

This thread didnt actually go as horrible as i thoght it would

ayy how about kiling dem jew/mexicans?

pretty in line with how i consider myself, except i would think i would be more libertarian? im not quite sure what questions affect what results, but im pretty sure its the economic part that gets me

this is mine
we're pretty close so what I think it might have been would be the questions having to do with social responsibility of corp. or maybe something els.

Right in the middle, where we should all be because saying you are a liberal or conservative puts you in a corner and doesn't give you the freedom to choose new ideas.

Comparing me with people in the far left and bottom? I think youre the autistic one seeing as how you just see the pretty colirs and see the same thing.

>hurr durr red dot in green

Theres a reason it's on a grid

>colors

Maybe I am autistic

>inb4 literally margaret thatcher

So yeah

Anecdotes mean jack shit.

If you land more than 3 cms into the green square, you're an autistic retard who lives in a fantasy world and don't understand how the world or politics work.

libtards

Well, I didnt. Im OP

>purplefags

Not even a purplefag, moron. I'm blue. Everyone who understand politics knows green is retarded.

what a retarded argument

lolwut? Greens are the libtards.

yea i know

Lol @ "Left-Libertarians"

It's almost like you have no idea what the fuck you're thinking

Sure you're not. Comparing 12 green and 1 blue results to autism and you're not a purple.

So im libertarian

That's because 95% of the thread is green, you retard. That doesn't mean it's still not autistic.

No, you're in the retard corner

So according to many in this thread I don't know politics. Which is accurate.

read a fucking book

Where are all of my Anarchist champions

That'd be wise for you to try sometime

>anarchist
>right-wing

>right-wing anarchists

Green and red corners are confirmed low IQ autism. I disagree with blue's implementation of force by the state, but at least their IQ isn't 70 and below.

Fixed it 4 u.

>So many greens
Make way to a god-tier political compass, faggots

> all these leftists
Wow. Just wow.

Yup, exactly.

What they mean by "right" is in terms of economics. In this case, right = free market with no interference by the state.

Sure they can call it "Libertarianism" but this test is actually quite gay and inaccurate, and needs more questions with answers besides "agree/disagree"

Fundamental Anarchist

Ayee some people who think in terms of non-cuckery

All that leftism though....

Pic related

Still expends more brain power than a leftist, and I disagree with Republicans in more often than not.

Libertarians are purple, you fucking retard.

way too many fucking libtards
have fun being cucked

well fuck, I thought I wasn't a leftist.
time to kill myself...

>Complains about libtards
>Is a literal commie.

Kek.

you terrify me

nope it was right the first time bud (or are you just in the purple and upset)

I find myself in a difficult place, agreeing with the left and right on certain things but being accepted by neither side

there's always room for improvement comrade

No it wasn't. Greens are SJW cucks while purples are just blues who want to smoke weed. Obviously greens deserve the fedora.

???

Am I in an ok spot

Normie get out

no u

only good one so far

>gommies like librals
liberals are centrists on this chart

goml

Commies are libtards times 20, he has no right to complain.

People should be able to do whatever the fuck they want, without government intrusion.

libertarian here

but you're on the left hand of economics..