Old thread hit image max. Post girls here and people say how they would fuck them

Old thread hit image max. Post girls here and people say how they would fuck them

Skull fuck her till she stops fucking smiling then cum down her throat till she passes out

How?

Slide my dick into the back of her throat till shes gagging on it and gasping for air. Unload into the back of her throat till she starts crying tears of joy

Awesome. I would slap this cunt in the face until she cries then force my tongue in her mouth while I started fingering her. I would eventually start using her asshole, then pull out and cum all over her pretty face.

How would you fuck this longlegged chink

How would you abuse this cutie?

More pics please.

Force her to her knees on the beach and face fuck in front of everyone there. As I'm about to cum I would pull her bikini bottoms out and shoot my load in them on her pussy and make her wear them all day.

How would you fuck this sexy little nigger?

Would force the brunette to eat the blonde's asshole while I face fucked her to tears

How would you fuck her?
Ass pic available

Roughly throw her down on that blanket face first and fuck her ass in public. I'd cum deep inside her ass.

How would you fuck this dick?!

posted this one in a thread the other day but it devolved into nothing but shitposting

Would tie her to a bed, face down ass up. Force a bunch of donuts in her mouth, along with her panties, duct tape her mouth shut and fuck her in the ass. Then leave her there for the next guy

Force her to walk in public completely naked except for that Mickey Mouse hat. After having her walk around for a bit I would chain her up to a table in the food court of a mall and rape her mouth. I would then leave her there for anyone to use as they wish.

as a bdsm fanatic i'd punish her by putting her on the treadmill

Have her sit naked on my dick and play guitar while I fuck her pussy.

Thank you. This is making my night.

stuff her bikini in her mouth and funk her with that beer can

its getting wrote down in ideas for later, thnx

here she is with one of her patented shit smelling smiles

If after fucking her she's still able to stand ...then you did it wrong.

I want to slip my hand into those shorts so bad.

This is my old social studies teacher

>dat fucking smile
shits gonna haunt my nightmares

Left or right and How would you fuck her?

Pin her to the wall. Wrap her legs around mine and fuck without pulling out.

Would you sit on this sweet dick?

Brutal facefuck. Cum on her face and hair.

Right
Pin her on the wall and ass fuck her till she passes out
then cum on her face and tits and take pics of it to blackmail her into being my fuckslut

I'd get her to tell me how much bigger I am than her boyfriend while she sucked and stroked then make her call him while I fucked her to orgasm

Yes or no faggot?!

Awesome I would love to see her makeup running down her face as you use her mouth.

I would tear off that bikini top and grab and suck her tits then I'd titty fuck her and cum on her face and tits.

I'm not sure what this means

Fuck her in the ass in her son's bed

Motivation.
More replies pls

Pls user

How about that sweet asshole?
That's my girlfriend BTW

How? Best response gets a dump of nudes

This group of sluts

Anyone like her?

Candid asshole shot

Is like to fuck her up her makeup as I fuck her mouth.

Wow let me try that one again.

I would like to fuck up her makeup as I rape her mouth and make her cry.

slide my dick in between those tits until i cum on her chine then rub my dick on her face

I'd pound her until it chafed

How would you do it?

Here's a candid pussy shot!!

would bend her over and fuck her face

hahahaha, that doesn't seem possible for how small it is

Awesome. Will you do my bitch?

would smash her glasses on the ground and as she went to pick them up, grab her by the throat and force her to suck my cock

Lol, it was a tuck job faggot! Got you son!!! Burn in hell fire heathen!!!

Wow good one dude

jokes on you with that ugly little dick attached to a fat blob of shit

I'm a trap, take it easy

That's a trap dude, fucked her before....and it was EPIC!!

No clue what you're talkin about. Fucked her in hs and posted a bunch of stories in a diff thread just now.

How would you fuck these sluts

Whatever you say faggot in disguise.
At least I claim that ladyboy asshole....why you think they call it Bangkok honey?!

Tie the one on the right up shove a bunch of toys in her then have her watch the throat fuck the other till i completely filled her then ram her hard in every position

i love mature ladies, i would eat her pussy and make her come, then force her to deepthroat me

>Hur dur I'm twelve....and I'll own that pussay!!
Fuck off summerfag

Fucking awesome. I'm glad you like. I would love to see you make her your whore.

Nice that's really fucking hot.

i would force her to her knees and make her gag on my cock then id fuck her doggy while i choke her. cum on her face

how old is she ?
are you related ?

>serial killer in the making...

go back to Tumblr

I'll backtrace you bro, fuck with me!

OMG, if her dick is as sweet as her tits I'll be in heaven!!

I want to see some cum on her slutty face

45 and no.

she looks nice for a 45 yo
i bet she probably has tried some kinky stuff in her life
maybe a thresome or anal, i would love to fuck her in the ass while putting a dildo in her pussy

Fuck yeah. She's actually my friends mom. I've spent the night there before when she wasn't home and found her dildo.

did you smell it? suck it?

Yeah 100%. I usually get to sleep in her room just cause it's a free bed and I just get completely naked and jerk off. I find her dirty panties and her dildo and I just taste and smell them for hours.

Nice!

How would you handle her?