skepticalscience.com/sea-level-rise.htm
leisureguy.wordpress.com/2007/09/04/the-scientific-consensus-on-global-warming/
techinsider.io/elon-musk-on-climate-change-2015-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good, Mostly

definitely better than hill

Trump will fix the Muslim problem

Good because he is honest and a nativist which is what this country needs rn

I think he's good but he has his problems despite what Sup Forums says. Still he's better then Hillary and SLIGHTLY better then Bernie.

samefag

i wanted to compare him to bernie and hillary :*(

Trump is America's last chance.

"We need a wall"

build a fucking wall

Trump is Trump, he is not however the next president of the united states.

>What is the poster count

doesn't matter, even if he gets voted in the electoral college would more than likely put hillary in office, and probably nothing will change. quit perpetuating the myth that common people any say in what happens regarding government

i dunno you tell me. screenshot with timestamp

fix your grammar you fucking border hopping anchor baby

sage

Lawful Evil

Like this thread, destined to fail.

He's a retard that doesn't understand economics or immigration. Most of his supporters have sub-90 IQ.

Gary Johnson 2016

Funny, that's not how you spell "Bernie Sanders".

That will magically end all the problems in the U.S. right?

>I, a random fuckwit on Sup Forums, know more about economics than a billionaire with an MBA.
>look how fucking smart I am, which I prove by mere assertion

You're right. It isn't.

>Funny, that's not how you spell "Bernie Sanders".
You're right but im pretty sure he was talking about Trump.

It will make some jobs for the next few years.

god

>pic
disgusting

I do know more, considering that limiting free trade and immigration has been PROVEN to decrease GDP and market activity. This is economics 101

Having an MBA is completely irrelevant, every millionaire or billionaire probably has a different opinion on economics. A government doesn't function at all like a private business. You can

Oh god we got a Bachelors in Wikipedia over here guys, better watch out.

TRUMP WILL DESTROY ISIS AND FIX OUT MUSLIM PROBLEMS

VOTE TRUMP IF YOU WANT TO LIVE THROUGH 2017

Have you not been paying attention?
>thinks Trump doesn't make new rules that actually work

..."Economics 101" is split into "Microeconomics" and "Macroeconomics." Because they're different things. Which you would know if you actually knew any-fucking-thing about it.

TRUMP GETS IT

OBAMA AND HILLARY ARE MUSLIM-SUPPORTERS

Not him, but all economists agree that limiting free trade is bad for economies. It's like the one extremely non-partisan thing in economics.

Based

Last one :D

I bet you can't tell me what based means lol.

TRUMP 2016!!!

trump is money

kek, then he changes it, then again and again then he claims he never made it, then he makes it again, then claims he never heard of it, but then he makes it again, it all depending on the retard hillbilly that is listening to him.

Stop pruning me, you gibbon.

Well sunny, that sounds like a burn.

Educational scam wasn't enough. He had to go into cryptocurrency too.

He'll be assassinated by a sandnigger and ironically that will seal his reputation forever as a Great Man without ever having to implement his loopy policies.

>climate denier
>wants to disband the EPA
He is a dangerous retard

If Global Warming(tm) were real, the ice caps would have melted by 2000.

You know. Like they promised they would. For years. And years.

And the EPA's most recent hits include flooding an entire river with toxic heavy metals and covering up the lead poisoning of Flint, Michigan.

Sure, let's keep em around. Promote them, even.

Fucking idiot.

No keep going!

>>And the EPA's most recent hits include flooding an entire river with toxic heavy metals and covering up the lead poisoning of Flint, Michigan.

And they are responsible for killing off so many bees.

Jesus christ.

Actually our sea level is already tracking the worst case scenarios.
skepticalscience.com/sea-level-rise.htm
The EPA saves more American lives than the department of defense.
The EPA passed the clean water act that clean up our rivers that where being used as industrial waste disposal, rivers used to catch on fire.
EPA also is placing regulations on lead, too bad they couldn't stop you from eating those paintchips

Bad

He's a con man, he's about as much of a stereotypical corrupt business man as you could get, he has no solid views on anything and no idea how to run anything, let alone a country

The only reason he's so popular is because he's the face of political incorrectness, all the people that are pissed at being PC and shit are latching onto him and looking past the fact that not only is he a terrible candidate for president, but he's a terrible person in general

Still better than Hilary though

Good for the world. Bad for the USA. I hope he wins so the u.s. is weakened. They meddle too much in everyone's shit.

Global warming's a scientific fact

best meme

incorrect

>If Trump Good or Bad?
>If
please don't be voting age

Well the entire scientific community disagrees with you but I guess for people like you facts and statistics take a backseat to emotions

You got quiet

He's a loose cannon. I know some of the stuff he says is theater - part of the "I'm not a politician" rhetoric he keeps throwing out, which people keep buying - but some the off-the-cuff diatribes are genuine Donald Trump.

When you have the leaders of other countries denouncing someone during the primaries, it's significant. Hillary's a snake, but I can trust her to sit down at a table and negotiate. Trump? Could cause a lot of damage without even intending to.

I think this "choice" we've been presented with is pathetic. It's also sad that even with these two, no one I talk to (and certainly not the media) will discuss voting for a third party.

I can't bring myself to say "yes, one of these two people - Trump or Hillary, the best America has to offer - that person's going to be a good leader."

No one even seriously mentions the national debt. We just keep racking it up, year after year. Show me the politician who promises to work on not running a deficit, and I'll vote for him.

Because it's so bad to do a good job. It makes you look like a fucking retard. I bet with those fantastic typo skills, jobs are beating down your door to hire you.

But what if Global warming's not true, and we made the world a better place for nothing?

>Well the entire scientific community disagrees with you

Actually they don't. Keep perpetuating that lie.

This user knows whats up

Wrong again
I hope you at least learn something
leisureguy.wordpress.com/2007/09/04/the-scientific-consensus-on-global-warming/

Look, no one wants to trash the place. I believe in being responsible. But this liberal "the sky is on fire" agenda is just bullshit. We don't need the democrats putting taxes and regulations into everything. The EPA is just a group of fuckups. Global warming is a lie, deal with it.

If everyone was still driving around in cars from the 40's, we would all have lung cancer by now. Technology is constantly improving and we are getting cleaner energy, and doing it efficiently at the same time. Government regulations have only gotten in the way of progress. These advances take place because we want them to, not because we were forced to.

Fuck off back to liberal fairy tale land (europe) and take your muslim cock like a good little goy.

>wordpress

You gotta do better than some faggots blog.

I love how Trump supporters always quote the exact same two issues - Political correctness and illegal immigration, like those are the only issues that matter for a President. What about international diplomatic relationship? Foreign intervention? Illegal drugs issues? Healthcare? Rising college debts? Environmental issues? etc etc etc?

But nah Trump is not afraid to say non-PC things, so that makes him literally a perfect president.

Being this stupid must be great. Every day is just a whole new adventure.

>What about international diplomatic relationship? Foreign intervention? Illegal drugs issues? Healthcare? Rising college debts? Environmental issues? etc etc etc?

This just proves that you are nothing but a liberal programmed perfectly by your masters in the MSM. If you would stop and pay attention to what Trump actually says instead of what reddit tells you he said, you would know that there are many issues being discussed.

I hope Hillary wins just so I can watch you libcucks burn alive.

>No argument

>UR STUPID HNRJHGAKGRKEAG!!!!!!

Come back when you think of something witty to say.

It's almost like the direction technology is improving toward is motivated by current environmental issues like climate change?

techinsider.io/elon-musk-on-climate-change-2015-12

but whatever, calling me names and shit won't change the fact that you're wrong (tho I see your point regarding government inefficiency, but that's exactly it - inefficiency, not based on maliciousness but based on overall inexperience in dealing with a complex geo-political issue).

Wew, we sure are killing the planet.

bad at business
good a pandering to rubes

Go ahead, educate me then. What're his policies on these subjects? Maybe we can actually discuss about policies for once?

government regulations have only gotten in the way

idk, let's ask the people in montana how much they enjoy paying taxes for mining corporations bankrupting on purpose after exhausting mines without rules on waste disposal

you're right, being that stupid is indeed great

trump would be a manager at taco ball if not for his daddy's money.

Don't post elon musk, it just makes you look retarded.

>not based on maliciousness

STOPPING YOU THERE.

You can't be serious. Assuming bait.

50-lane traffic jam in China. The US has environmental issues - and we've made some headway - but here's a little perspective. In some ways the stuff we have direct control over is a drop in the bucket.

Do you go to your book club and discuss what you didn't read? I ain't spoonfeeding you. Do your homework and come back.

>pandering to rubes
you're confusing trump with this piece of shit

Donald Trump: master of manipulating inbreds and simpletons.

The 0.5% of religious scientists that still try and convince everyone that everything in the bible is literal don't count

We haven't heard variations on that old bullshit a million times. Nope, never.

>thinks trump is more than a shill and slimy snake oil salesman

you've heard it before because it's true, mongoloid