Step 1: Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything

Step 1: Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.
Step 2: Feel better about your own pathetic life.

No thanks.

I feel fine.

Free bump

How big is your dick?

Be happy about that.

About 15 cm so around average

Why do you make these threads?

Because I am lonely and I want to talk to somebody.

When will you kill yourself?

So why don't you just make a thread about something other than "look what a big loser I am"?

Because there isn't anything other. No skill, no expertise, no experiences.

No experiences? I doubt that.

Tell us about a time where you felt peaceful, and why you felt that way.

Yesterday evening; because three beers.

You have to know something about something. You play video games, watch anime, work as a wage slave, etc? There's something other than "big giant loser" in your life or you would have killed yourself by now. Start a thread about that shit. Go to some other website where people want to do things other than laugh at you. You're not a circus bear, quit acting like it.

I play video games, don't watch anime and am unemployed despite a shitload of university degrees.

What do you do for money?

Why haven't you got a hooker and realized it's not as great as you think it is yet?

suicide plans? 26 with job and living with parents here, its cool

Currently living on savings. Have to either apply for welfare or do some retail work if I don't find a job soon.

Youre gonna have to Brock your way out or your Vcard will never expire.

This

What does that means?

I believe that sex itself is not that great. But it's all about being attractive and socially adjusted enough to get sex without paying. It's some kind of social validation.

So all this boils down to here is "somebody pay attention to me," even if it's completely negative? You're that desperate for social validation?

What would possibly make you think anyone cares? We all have our failings.

Yes.

bump

You know things like Omegle exist right? Sites where you can literally talk to strangers about whatever you want?

Or you know, Sup Forums.

Isn't omegle like 99% bots?