I have a tuba fetish

I have a tuba fetish.

Ever since I was around four years old I had a strange fascination with the tuba, its shape, its sound, I'd often fantasize about ending up inside one feeling its low pitched tones rumbling around me buzzing and vibrating me rhythmically inside its fat brass body.

It's a ridiculous fetish and I am confused how it developed but it's shamefully something I'm vividly attracted to. I'll be posting a comic I drew awhile back in this thread showcasing some of my fantasies.

I haven't seen this in years.
Thank you OP

oh shit is it really you

have you been man

I believe it was about two years ago when I first had posted it to Sup Forums. Here's a first page from a comic I never finished to go along with it.

I have been often pretty busy but have been in a somewhat better position after initially posting these threads two years back getting to get all of this off my chest.

more

Unfortunately that is all I have. Work has been busy so I have been unable to really work in time to continue this second comic but there is a lot I would like to draw when things ease up for me. It has been fun exploring all of this more despite the fact that I'm still pretty ashamed of being attracted to tubas. Venting it through fantasy art helps cope with it.

You're the original artist?
I love you so much

would you ever fuck an actual tuba if you had the chance

That would be me. I posted on here way back confessing a lot of this for the first time and posted that comic bit by bit as I drew it.

Common question but I would not. I'd derive more pleasure from just playing a tuba properly and feeling it buzz and vibrate letting out those deep warm tones than I would trying to awkwardly fumble about on top of it. It's an instrument and I appreciate it as an instrument.

Include hitler in the reddit screencap

Do you play the tuba?

I would not be surprised if this was posted to reddit prior. I've seen the comic get posted around since I drew it two years ago and I'm fully aware of how embarrassing and strange the whole thing is.

I am hoping to actually begin playing tuba soon. Growing up I never was in music, no one in my family played any sort of instrument, so it's confusing where this exactly started. That said I always did want to learn to play tuba but due to where I had lived the past few years I neither had the money or a good place to play without getting noise complaints. I'm moving soon to somewhere that'd be perfect for it so the next step will be finally purchasing a tuba of my own to play.

is it only tubas

would other instruments swallowing you do it for you

Musically themed imagery in general has a slight effect on me. Tubas and sousaphones are what I am most fascinated with although certain other bass wind instruments have worked to an extent here and there. Something about the size of the tuba though, its plump shape, that low warm brass tone, it is the instrument I'm the most interested in and others don't even compare.

never change OP.

so what other instruments would you want to be swallowed by

I would really need to think about that. In terms of instruments I like a lot by comparison to the tuba it is often the unusual ones. Bagpipes and accordions are higher up there for me, followed by probably something like the bassoon or a contrabassoon. Deep bass instruments or larger instruments typically are on the higher end of things.

please come and post here more often I missed your crazy tuba fucking antics

tubastim.tumblr.com is my tumblr account if you ever want to ask more outside of here. I strayed away from Sup Forums since I have been busy.