So was the Paris massacre and the Charlie Hedbo shootings a gun control issue too?

So was the Paris massacre and the Charlie Hedbo shootings a gun control issue too?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/violence/by-country/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

paris bomb issue

Liberals are not allowed to criticize islam. Even when it is completely against women's rights and homosexual rights. So they revert to the only thing left to criticize which is guns.

it's getting pretty ridiculous at this point

It is if it's in America. Too much spin on The story to call it what it is: militant Anything is the fucking problem, fags, muslims, liberals, republicans, christians, jews, nuggets. Once you follow an ideology you throw reason out the window and become part of the problem.

damn never thought about that one

While I think selling automatic weapons to the commonfolk is completely retarded. how do gunlaws prevent terrorist attacks?
Sandniggers gonna sandnig

Don't forget about that shit in Cali, whole lot of good the nazified gun laws did there

I Object your Honor!

That were organized terrorist or extremist groups who bough the weapons underground not legally in a "Gun shop" like you can do it in the USA.

I rest my case...

Pic related
It's you

How far does it have to go to make liberals realize they are completely, and utterly wrong?

How many more innocent people has to die because of Islamic terrorism?

Paris, Brussels, London, Orlando, etc, etc, etc.
Why do they keep defending Islam as the religion of peace when it is the only religion in modern time that has mass shootings/bombings.
And when people say "Isis has nothing to do with Islam"

Its in the FUCKING NAME; ISLAMIC STATE.

Ive been a Bernie supporter since he started, but now I understand what a bunch of cucked whiny bitches the left is and I cant take it anymore. Donald Trump for president 2016, fuck Killary and fuck that jew goblin Sanders.

Behold your new god

> Terrorist links, questioned by FBI more than once
> Still able to walk in store and buy all the guns he wanted.

Yeah it's a gun control issue.... the fact that there is no gun control in your retarded as fuck country.

I agree Muslims are the problem but how's Trump going to make it any better? He'll just antagonize them even more

kek i never actually thought of that

The reason the FBI didn't stop him from getting a gun is because both cases were dropped and it wouldn't have stopped him in a back ground check , just posting what was said

At this point, it is about electing someone that will do the least damage to the country. Banning muslim intake will stop Isis from importing terror cells, atleast a little bit and yeah, it doesnt solve the problem, because it will upset 1,2 billion muslims. The next 5-10 years will be extremely bloody, mark my words. But USA needs someone that will use the hammer and hit isis hard, instead of cuddling them and sending them gift baskets like obama does.

I dont know man, im not a politician, but electing Hillary Clinton would be a disaster, not only will you have a criminal, youd become a feminist government, and see how that has worked out for Sweden.

hey that the Pulse ' s survivor

french here, you have no idea how evil muslims are, terror attacks are only the visible part of that shit, but live with hem and you ll understand how evil they are

here they are literally destroying the society from the inside and i dont speak about terror attacks but their behaviour

muslim arabs here are truely evil

I will be blunt about this but why do you think Americans defected from Europe? Your governments are so fucked in the head that now you can't even own guns no matter what reason you give them. I hope you guys wake up and get your guns illegally or something because your government is on the muslim's side. If you think the laws in place are for Europeans, you are dead wrong. The laws in place are now against you thanks to political correctness so they do not apply to you anymore. Get your guns illegally and learn to use them. Believe me, you will need it.

islamic state came years after the religion.

they called themselves that with the purpose of fooling the weak minded like you into thinking that the religion has anything to do with it.
dont get me wrong i dont like that religion's ways either but calling them all terrorists is like calling all american citizen a school shooter.

man i live in muslim ghetto, north paris suburb; 50% muslims, i think buying a gun since charlie s attack
i think to it every fucking days because i know it may soon save my life

down with islam

muslims OUT OF FUCKING EUROPE

Why is anyone surprised by the highscore? He went into a bar full of a bunch of faggot liberals, none of them would even dream of keeping a gun within their vicinity. They were just sitting ducks so that guy total control. I'd love to see what would happen if a shooter went to a bar full of a bunch of marines/off duty cops.

tbh many of the casualties are probably from them trampling each other in their desperation to save themselves.

Like I said, get your guns illegally. Fuck your gun laws since they are the most cucked libshit thing I have ever seen. GUN CONTROL WILL NEVER EVER WORK NO MATTER WHO TELLS YOU THAT BULLSHIT!!! I read your shitty gun laws and you need a license, then 3 different types of permits to own different types of guns that hold a certain number of rounds is horseshit. WHY ARE YOU FRENCH PEOPLE LISTENING AND TRUSTING YOUR CUCKED LIBSHIT GOVERNMENT THAT SUCKS MUSLIM COCK EVERYDAY WHEN THEY HAVE ALREADY SHOWN YOU THEY ARE INCOMPETENT AND DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR LIVES OR YOUR COUNTRY?! WAKE UP!!!

No, just an inside job.
Search "We are NOT Charlie Hebdo" on
youtube. There's a video with a fat
guy telling us, why it might be an
inside job. He has good arguements too.

Civilians haven't been legally able to purchase automatic weapons in the US since 1968. Which makes approximately half of what libbies are whining about hilariously retarded, because they're asking for us to pass a law that was passed long before any of them were alive.

Because he beat Cho Seung-Hui's record of 32 kills at Virginia Tech and I remember when we joked that "Asians do the job better with less guns" because he was smart enough to chain the doors of the building shut. To remind you, he only used a Glock 19 (9mm) and a Walther P22 (.22 LR) where as Omar used an AR-15 and a 9mm pistol. But as with you, I agree that this was just a matter of difficulty where Cho had the hardest difficulty while Omar was on Normal/Easy.

Honestly, full auto should be reserved for hordes. Semi-auto is more efficient and it saves your ass money since the cost of bullets is ridiculous.

The problem isn't the gun laws, it's the open-borders-let-in-the-innocent-refugees-shit.

its going to be really really hard for them to try to deny it now,

sure they can deny it with words

but i can see Trump getting some gay communities votes out of this event

huh? this dude was born in the USA. do you even read the news?

the problem is the huge differences in quality of life around the globe, wars, bombing the shit out of Syria, etc. the USA gets a bloody nose.. sucks, but dont cry..

Anyone who is anti Trump, and votes otherwise is anti America, anti safety, for continued government hypocrisy and corruption. Hates the military and the police, is not a patriot and should leave the country.
As simple as that, it's now or never vote Trump 2016

I was referring to the shit in europe

>wanting guns

you have to be an retarded amerilard

Fag stampede.. not a single BJJ guy in the crowd. Gay cop runs from scene. Other gay barricades door killing even more. Weak target good results.

Islam is here! Wake up man geez.

>not allowed
since when

yes, and so are the radical christians who killed millions over the centuries, whats your point?

I think milo said that if there was another major terrorist action this year trump would win as a result.

Notice how hard the media are playing down the fact it was an Isis sympathiser killing people because his religion told him too.

No it's all about guns. Even though this guy absolutely would have found some other way to do the same amount of damage. Nope gotta be about guns.

Otherwise the public will vote Trump

People on watch lists and no fly lists pass background checks and can buy automatic weapons. So yes, it is about gun control.

dunno what his point is but you are a faggot

Who's killed more worldwide over the last 6 months?

Radical Islam or Christian extremists?

It's not a hard question.

You americans say "guns are not the problem - people are"
Well just hear my analogy out
Let's say you have a child. We all know children love to stick shit into electrical outlets. and
Now saying that guns are not the problem would be the same as saying unprotected outlets are not the problem - children are. And we all know that's not true. That's why we cover the electrical outlets (at least in Europe we do) with those plastic covers. That's how our gun laws work. They protect the people from sticking their fingers into outlets. Now sure. Some little shits are smart and figure out how to take the covers out the outlets stick their fingers despite the protection (analogy to illegal weapons) Does that mean we should stop covering them? Of course not! We should design the covers so that no kid could open them (make the guns laws stricter).
And in america guns are free for all. You leave the outlets unprotected. And you bitch when your children get electrocuted. Where's the logic in that?

Christians grew out of all that murder and massacre shit a long time ago.

No, neither was the Orlando shooting.

Nevertheless, there is a gun control issue in the US.

"guns are not the problem - people are"

You just made all those children who accidently shot their parents feel really bad.

>guns are not the problem - people are

Admitting your education, health and support, and basically your whole society has failed.

What did they use at the Boston bombing again during the Marathon?

I'll give you a hint. Use context clues.

How many others mass shootings happened in france this year?
Faggot

Dr George Tiller, now fuck off.

What does this prove? That Americans can't aim for shit?

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

At least he tells the truth 24% of the time.

Still better odds

liberals criticize islam all the time what are you talking about?

That just sounds like Bad parenting to me

I'm a liberal. I critisize Islam. BTW, notice how almost all ISIS attacks in the west targeted liberals?

worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/violence/by-country/

Apparently it was christians in south american countries. Even the death rate by violence in the US falls in the same category as Iraq.
Amazing to see that the countries that do have no guns in civilian hands have the lowest death rates by violence? I wonder why...

Once upon a time there was a country called France. The people in France thought that access to firearms should be limited to reduce gun violence, so they made all sorts of background checks and paperwork when someone wanted to buy a gun. This system worked farely well.
One day, some fucktards decided it would be a good idea to start importing sandniggers. The sandniggers arriwed and started shooting people with illegal firearms in the name of Allah. The Ameritards in their own country saw this and said: "aw man, if everyone had a gun they could have protected themselves!".
OR THEY COULD STOP IMPORTING SANDNIGGERS, YOU FUCKWADS

No because gun massacres happen every fucking day in America

>muh gun rights

Btw Iam a leftist and I neither like Islam or these 3. wave feminism crap

This

Why not just let everyone own nukes, that's the only proven way to halt an arms race.

Exactly user
Exactly

This motherfucker knows what he is talking about

>Extremist (Muslim) is able to commit crimes against civilization regardless of gun control situation

See where I'm going with this?

If you're too lazy to keep track of yr fucking retarded kid then that's on you.

Yr analogy sucks dick.

Implying a semi auto AR isnt more deadly than full or burst fire.

It's a shitty argument. Just cause the weapon system isnt 100% military specs doesnt mean its not a military gun. It makes gun advocates sound like pricks and makes us responsible owners who understand both sides of the argument look awful with you inbreds

That's a good fucking analogy
You suck dick

Lmfao xD

You sound like a pretentious prick

You have no tact and don't really come off well, even if your opinion is doing well for what little "evidence" you back it up with

Islam is going through the same thing Christians went through 600 ish years ago. Guide the peaceful ones through the religious reform.

As for others... If you want to get your message across, you have to use a language they understand.

Lazy parents are everywhere, that's not gonna change. What you can change however is to make it a lot for difficult for people like that to get guns at all.

tl;dr only the police and military should have guns

>what is due process
You may enjoy guilty until proven innocent in your shithole of a nation, but here, people are innocent until proven otherwise.
It is part of the freedoms we enjoy, and as such, some of our burden is that sometimes bad people do bad things with those freedoms.
When those atrocities occur, we, as Americans, band together to support our hurt and wounded, to give comfort to our grieving.
Freedom such as ours comes with a high price at times, but we are stronger than the deeds of the evil misguided few. As such, our freedoms will endure, as a shining testament to those who came before us and remind us just how precious those gifts are within our country.
Not being a citizen of the US, I don't expect you to get any of this, and that is the truly sad part. You have never truly experienced freedom from your government - you're like a caged animals who's only know the cage his whole life, so when you see the fields and forest to which you normally would belong, you don't understand and it scares you. So you retreat to the only bastion of safety you understand - that small cage.

You can't argue. Look up ad hominum

Are you saying that we should stop covering electrical outlets and just make sure kids don't touch them?
Or that we should make guns easily accessible and then try to stop people from getting them? The fuck?

>isis is full of muslims
>doesnt have to do anything with muslims

How many shootings does Paris have annually in average?

Islam was violent back then too though you dumb millennial.

Indeed. All of these shootings you see on the news like this are false flags. Especially if they have to to with LGBT bullshit and "isis". We're about to fight for our guns real soon

until people decide to get serious about the fact there are a lot of people at war with western culture and society, this will keep happening

Take their guns off them, take their kids off them. Try to educate their kids properly to break this cycle of bonehead Americans.

American society has failed, it was a fun, short experiment but it's fucked.

Take some leason for others who have been doing this country thing far longer than you. Don't be so arrogant.

You don't fight savagery with savagery. Law is sacred, it applies to all. If it doesn't work, you change the law.

Not to mention getting in contact with gun traffickers will bring more trouble than it's worth.

You may easily be put under scope for "Planning a retaliation against Muslims"

Calm the Fuck down.

pretty sure a great part of ISIS members don't give a shit about religion, just want to get some killing, raping and bro-ing going on.

>NRA is full of old white cucks
>doesn't have anything to do with old white cucks

James Earl Jones sits on the board of directors for the NRA.
Lots of black men are members. It was founded to teach northern black men firearms training to help them with slavers.

This. M16 takes around 5 seconds to go through the standard magazine.

Absolutely not. Those were a prime example of the broken open border systems implented in the EU.

This guy was a licensed gun owner. He legally bought the weapons he used to kill and maim over 100 people. Until he fired the first shot, he met every criteria of 'responsible gun owner'.

He just happens to be muslim. At this point there are no known ties to ISIS. He just claimed it during a phone made while shooting the place up.

This was NOT a terrorist attack. It was another US gun owner in god mode. You absolutely cannot compare the Paris and Hebdo shootings to this with any realistic justifications.

Guys!!!!
The gun isn't the problem.
Let's shift our focus for a moment and lets look at the motives.

Eliot roger_ didn't get layed
Omar mates _ didn't like gays
Verginia tech_
Boston bombing_
Oklahoma city_
911_
Columbine_

People do things because they didn't get it their way.

So how do we teach o
Each other life isn't always fair?

The democrats want to keep giving shit away and it convinces people that they should have it their way and that's why they do what they do.

Life is about what is right

The first amendment was made because it's about what's right , REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT I DONT AGREE WITH IT, I will defend your freedom to speek because it is RIGHT.

I'm not going to take yr rights away because so e asshole kills other people.

How bout we make the criminals suffer instead of the American people?

You're either full of shit, or you're cherrypicking. Liberals are of course criticizing Islam. There's a difference between criticizing certain aspects of Islam and saying "Oh gawd all those mudslimes are terrorists and will ruin our country, help us, Emperor Trump!", though.

Europe may actually be safer these days, so many psychopathic people have over there for the burning, looting, raping, shooting.

This.

Just shut the fuck up already. Please. You're an idiot.

Boston bombing was a huge false flag. Wake up bitch.

Shooter claimed ties with a radical Muslim terrorist organization.
At that point he is admitting it.
Muslims are not your friends, allies or anything else. They do not support your agendas of gay rights, women's rights, or gun control. They are a violent, hate fostering religion, and they, as proven more than once recently, will not respect your sensitivities towards their "religion of peace."
Get fucked lefty. I personally hope your family gets killed by one so you have your eyes opened to what they really are.

The last massacre we had in my country was well over 20 years ago. 1994, Dunblane. You what we did? We imposed stricter gun laws. Fixed that.

As your parent country, I feel it's important to remund you that America right now is behaving like a little child refusing to let go of its toys. Put down the AK - pick up a penis pump

OK... so let's go with that....

So how do we make the ones responsible suffer? Even after death? How do we send the message that this shit will not stand?

For Fuck sake stop pretending crusades, inquisition, witch hunts did not happen.

Think fucking middle eastern culture where Renaissance,reform, mercantilism industrial revolution, nationalism did not happen.

It's like saying people in new guinea are violent. Fuck sake they were still in stone age before colonists.