Anyone MGTOW on this site?

Anyone MGTOW on this site?

Yep. Gonna kill myself when I reach my goal body. There is no reason to live on this planet.

Yeah man

What was your experience when you swallowed the red pill?

what is MGTOW

Well I've been betrayed by women my whole life, even by my own mother so I experienced it before I could understand it. At a young age I did research as to why/how women are so instinctively disloyal and selfish and I have come to the conclusion that women are not worth dealing with in any capacity at all. I feel no sense of attraction towards them and view them as only a hindrance. Women are obsolete in my life.

do you fuck them? or just fap

I stopped fucking about 2 years ago, cut down fapping to once a month now.

wow i just dont see how you do it, also i think you are lying some fatass who cant get laid so now he hates all women, i hate them too but there are some fuckab;e ones

MGTOW is "Men going their own way." It's a philosophy or personal belief that a man can value his own life outside of getting into relationships with women. MGTOW's realize that the male-female relationships are designed so that women can use men as a tools to gain things in life so they decide to live their life without getting involved with women or "go their own way." Read about it online. It may shock you how much power women have always had in our society.

You can believe me or not, doesn't matter either way. Yea women are hot but that's literally all they are good for.

by "our society" i meant to say "all human civilizations"

so why not use them as the warm moist hole that they are and be done with it?

HAHAHAHA

It's not that women are inherently disloyal. Have you ever considered that it's cuz you're a loser with too little to offer? If you were into men,they'd treat you the same way.

There are much better men than you so why would anyone be loyal to you?

I'm not saying you're wrong, but pussy is just too damn addicting.

>It's a philosophy or personal belief that a man can value his own life outside of getting into relationships with women.

uh, that's just being a well-adjusted individual, you fucking autist. You don't need to undergo some gay ass MGTOW crap to realize that

Because I'm not as horny as I used to be. I;ve had girlfriends in the past, but nowadays I don't really care to put in the effort to even fuck them. I've been through enough STD scares anyways because I hate condoms, but I've been lucky enough not to catch anything so far so I'm not even going to take a chance.

If that is true for you then you are a very lucky man. I have observed men all around me for my entire life not be so lucky. They fall into the pussy trap and never try to leave.

bump

>Gonna kill myself when I reach my goal body.
What the fuck is the point then? Just kill yourself now and save time.

don't kill yourself, friend. You will find enjoyment in life eventually.

So I look good when I die. My death will be aesthetic as fuck and the mortician will be mirin my shredded abs. And when I cross over and I somehow maintain my current human image, I'll be aesthetic and fit forever.

It's been decided and there is no talking me out of if.

nah, he should. we dont need this mgtow pansy ass cancer running around

also no one will care and the country saves on welfare payments

>MGTOW
>welfare

lol

>So I look good when I die. My death will be aesthetic as fuck and the mortician will be mirin my shredded abs. And when I cross over and I somehow maintain my current human image, I'll be aesthetic and fit forever.
None of that is going to matter if you're dead and that's not how it works either, you faggot. Your body will rot and look like shit 5 hours after your death no matter how good you look and no one is going to see your corpse anyway since you're either going to be buried or burned. You think you're going to be put in a glass mausoleum like Lenin with people constantly preserving your rotting corpse? kek, keep dreaming. Just kill yourself already, literally no one gives a fuck about you or how your dead body will look like, you autistic faggot.

>he thinks I don't know that bodies rot when you die
kek
>he thinks typing words on the internet is going to make me abort my current plan and adopt his
lol eat a dick bro, I've already decided my fate so good luck trying to change that.

no one is trying to change anything. we're just telling you no one cares and that you're a faggot

>he thinks I actually give a fuck about his life and want to change it
No, I'm just telling you how retarded you and your plan is. You can do whatever the fuck you want, no one cares.

>he thinks I don't know that bodies rot when you die
Clearly you don't since you said you'll be "aesthetic and fit forever".

Well since your biological programmed you will always have the urge to fuck a woman. So good luck feeling miserable for the rest of your life.

Dr bitch just told me I have hab mono, is it reali mouth aids?

>And when I cross over and I somehow maintain my current human image, I'll be aesthetic and fit forever
>and when I cross over
>when I cross over
>cross over

Learn to read

I'm strongly considering level 3. When I've sat down and thought about it. Marriage and kids are a scam. Short term relationships don't seem worth the risks when you consider that the only reward seems to be sex.

As for long term, I'm unsure, but it seems that unless you get a perfect girl (the type that your great grandfather would've wanted to marry when he was young), long term relationships don't seem worth it - a (male) roomate just seems better.

As for women in general, I wonder if men and women can actually be friends. Like, even if you ignore the debatable point that most women these days are worthless and you do actually find a decent girl. I often worry that my biology will betray me, if you find a good girl then you'll want to bang her, and then your love will make you act irrationally.

Long story short? You cannot win. Your body will always betray you.

That's what fapping is for.
>miserable
I'm the happiest I've ever been, and part of the reason for that is I don't have to stress about impressing females like the rest of you neurotypicals.. I live my life exactly how I want and don't give one single shred of fuck what anyone has to say about it, and nobody is going to interfere with that either.

>thinking there's an afterlife to "cross over" into
>thinking that you'll look the same there as you do here
>wasting your time trying to look good despite not having any real reason to believe this is true
>not realizing that your body will look like shit when you die anyway no matter what

Yup, you're definitely retarded.

Just discovered the red pill a few weeks ago.
Still tumbling down the rabbit hole of realisation.
ama

I didn't think it was possible to tip a fedora this hard

Says the faggot wasting his time trying to make his corpse look good for less than 10 minutes.

I'm setting a goal that can and will be achieved even after my death. What are you doing besides being angry on the internet at how people live their lives?

>accusing someone of tipping fedora
>is an autistic weeb
Kek

>accuses someone of being an autistic weeb
>is a 15 year old memelord
Jej

>I'm setting a goal that can and will be achieved even after my death.
Except that it won't, nothing will happen after your death, but keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better
>What are you doing besides being angry on the internet at how people live their lives?
What's so hard to understand? We don't care about you or your life, no one does, you're irrelevant. We're just telling you how autisitc you are.

>"What are you doing besides being angry on the internet at how people live their lives?"
>is raging at people on Sup Forums because they think his life plan is retarded

>nothing will happen after your death
Except for the body discovery, transport, autopsy, etc
>We don't care
Then why keep on about it? You guys are showing an awful lot of concern for people who "don't care", lol
>We're just telling you how autisitc you are.
I'm pretty sure its more autistic to want to be so deeply involved in an internet strangers life.

>raging
laughing *

>Except for the body discovery, transport, autopsy, etc
None of which involve being "aesthetic and fit forever", so your hard work doesn't matter.
>Then why keep on about it? You guys are showing an awful lot of concern for people who "don't care", lol
Pointing of stupidity =/= caring about what that person does or how his corpse will look like
>I'm pretty sure its more autistic to want to be so deeply involved in an internet strangers life.
Thinking anyone on the internet cares about your life is even more autistic.

>laughing *
raging*

how did you come upon it? How has it affected your views of your mother?

>hey guise I'm not just some lonely virgin neckbeard who gets rejected even by 1/10s I'm MGTOW guise

>Then why keep on about it? You guys are showing an awful lot of concern for people who "don't care", lol
Dat hypocrisy again. Claiming that you don't care about what we think, yet replying to everyone with a butthurt post and accusing us of doing the same. You do realize that it's not the same person replying to you each time right? We just call you a retard and move on to the next thread and completely forget about you 10 seconds afterwards.

I'm only saying this to help you. Women say things along these lines all the time. They want you to think this that living without them is something terrible and you can never be happy without them. They want you to think that the only reason a man would turn away from them and go his own way.

>sorry i submitted to early
I'm only saying this to help you: Women say things along these lines all the time "lol he's a virgin and that's why he doesnt chase us.". They want you to think this that living without them is something terrible and you can never be happy without them. They want you to think that the only reason a man would turn away from them and go his own way is that he simply can't get women.