ITT: we hack into Reddit user /u/TownIdiot25 and delete his account

ITT: we hack into Reddit user /u/TownIdiot25 and delete his account

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/X_is_not_your_personal_army
imgur.com/2McHwLD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why tho

because he's a dick. Also because he has the most puchable face in the world. /u/TownIdiot25 is the one on the right

How

Underage kid detected.

idk I'm asking Sup Forums

Dunno this seems like a waste of time. Feel free to try it though

Not yur personal army faggot

Look up the most common passwords and go from there.

You mad he took your girl.

Fucking newfag, I ain't giving you nothing to post on r/Sup Forums. I know your game, now fuck off.

I am going to make an account and upvote literally every single one of his posts out of spite. Just because you were enough of a faggot to make this fucking thread.

Oh boy, this summer is going to be a long one.

>Y-YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HACKER FRIENDS AT Sup Forums ON YOU
>YOU'LL BE SO SORRY
Can't wait until school starts back up again.

same

ima gunna get you!

encyclopediadramatica.se/X_is_not_your_personal_army

In this case, Sup Forums. Fucking faggot, fight your own battles.

Your new is showing.

Jesus fuck I hate the summer.

me too

fuck off faggot

>be reddit piece of shit
>get mad at other user
>want to get revenge
>go to Sup Forums
>get them to do it
>take no blame if they succeed
>brilliant
you forgot one thing though- we don't do shit.

Go fuck yourself, and count yourself lucky that we don't find that guy and tell him somebody is trying to hack him.

I would but I'm too god damned lazy at this time of night

>Summer

Is that what you call Winter over there?

You're*

Uh, yeah, no. Sup Forums can only barely solve a few mildly complex ARGs within a month. I doubt they can breach into a reddit account.
Anally violate yourself with a cactus, get a bad staph infection, and die. Literally go fuck yourself to death, OP.

It was right the first time.

found the idiot

And why not if its can Hurt someone Sup Forums JUST DO IT

b8 but I'll bite anyway.

When the guy said, "Your new is showing," he meant something along the lines of, "Your newness is showing." It's similar to the line, "Your genius is showing." He wasn't directly stating "You're new."

Idiot.

suck our collective fat cock you fucking wannabe.

You've given no context to this other than "hurr redditor needs justice we r lejun we are anonymus" but what you're not telling people is that you know enough about this person to hate them enough to come here for help, which indicates that you're a fucking reddit fag yourself.

So I will say again, eat shit and die. You're nowhere near as clever as you think trying to pull this shit.

This is the saddest FBI investigation I've ever had the misfortune of seeing in action. Sorry sir, the hacker named Sup Forums has left for the night.

you shoulda went to college

>shoulda
Oh, come on. You didn't even try this time. I honestly don't even know why I keep replying.

Why? Do they teach how to meme there?

it's fourchan, shorthand is fine. blatant grammar mistakes are not, fucking dipshit. why do you keep responding? you keep getting rekt lol.

Honestly, it's just fun at this point.

>HURR YOU'RE THE ONE THAT POINTED OUT THE GRAMMAR MISTAKE LIKE AN ATTENTION-SEEKING FAGGOT INSTEAD OF JUST LETTING IT SLIDE
and whatnot.

sorry, i've got ocd and i love roasting faggys on fourchan

Heyy, psst. You didn't capitalize any of your sentences. Did you know that? Knowing you it's an ingenious plan to trap more newfags for the dank memes.

Looks like a personal amy request to me. Did he downvote one of ypur posts?

Having OCD does not disqualify you from being an attention-seeking faggot.

see
do you not know shorthand?

did i say that?

Rolling

That's nonsense. Capitalization falls under grammar.

doing this as well
also
>going to make an account
guys we can stop pretending

>Capitalization falls BEYOND grammar.

I don't know what that means.

cuz you're a fucking retarded aspie

Oh my god. The faggotry in here...it's too much to handle. I've never actually seen such a trainwreck of a thread. We're reaching levels of faggotry that shouldn't even be possible.

I have a different theory.

> Summerfags totally don't exist you guys, Moot said so.

winch out your fucking mammoth plug first

I underestimated. I actually believed it was a placebo. But no, summerfags are real. Holy shit. I tried for the longest I could to convince myself that this is basically what Sup Forums is like 24/7, but this disproves that easily.

Why? it doesn't change my theory.

OP here:

Yes it is. If you've watched the video of him and his gf messing with the preacher(the vids been taken down by the DCMA now) you'll see how punchable he is

yeah it dose

OP, please, for the love of God, delete this thread before it mutates and multiplies. It's not too late.

We have anons at redit. 401 fuck off

I disagree, that's quite an extensive collection of dildos you have on your HD. Wonder if your closet can contain all of you.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

you're gif is broked

Doesn't it have to be "shoulda gone" ?

That's a nice meme, friend. I guess it's nice having a fall back plan for when you realize you're at wit's end.

At least you tried.

snowflake

Man, seriously, why do you keep posting your dildo collection ?

the net is informal so STFU about grammar. as long as people can understand what's been written, why care about the specifics about the grammar.

Nypa faggot

Oh, how very big of you. You're an alpha male, are you? Well, let me clue you in on something: Alpha Males haven't been in charge for a good couple of decades. Obviously, this tirade is directed on a High School level. Once you get out of high school, and begin working at your dead-end office job, you know who your boss is going to be? That's right, that pasty nerd you made fun of. It's funny, you see. The majority of the women you are talking about, despite the blatant lies you've slipped in, and the generalizations which remain moderately untrue, are frankly, idiotic sluts. The fact that you're trying to taunt us with them is inane, because while they sound appealing in text, in reality, we wouldn't want anything to do with the ****ing skanks. And furthermore, thank you for "****ing every girl in the school (I bet you can bench 2000 pounds too, amirite?)." Honestly, thank you. Why, you may ask? Because, by taking away the easy route, you have brought pain upon us. You have brought us misery, you have forced us to adapt to that misery, and to grow as people. Luxury doesn't incite growth, pain does. So while you're busy sticking it in your AIDS-ridden skanks, we're studying, learning, gaining skills that are necessary for life. You may scoff at this, call us stupid nerds for not getting the pussy while it's hot, but guess what? We're going to get it eventually. You said so yourself, women love power. So, eventually, you're going to find a women you love as much as she primally needs you. You're going to get married, maybe settle down a bit. Wild sex for the first two years, but after a while, she'll get ansy. She'll grow tired of the novelty of the Alpha Male. Your relationship will become the dull forced marriage that is seen constantly in America. You'll likely divorce her and move on, getting a younger wife that'll need you as much as your old wife did when you first married.

Read more, assume less.

ok, i hacked into it.

dubs decides what I do

brb, leaving Sup Forums forever

wow ur such a l33t haxxor

lol look at this faggot

imgur.com/2McHwLD

Oh, so, you have not only a fuckton of rubber dicks, but also a folder of copypastas.

So what's the plan? People call you an idiot and then you tell everyone how you trolled them hella hard?

Really?

word has it that reddit purged all about orlando except on the Donald Trump subredd

What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in /r/transpassing, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on TERFs, and I have over 30,000,000,000,000 confirmed estrogen-pills-taken. I am trained in applying mascara and I’m the top hair stylist in the entire MtF armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another trigger. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in makeup, like you're my five-o-clock shadow, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Trans community and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can apply eyeshadow in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hair-styling, but I have access to the entire lipstick-arsenal of the United States MtF Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit oestrogen all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

nice fail bait

almost quads aswell :/

word has it you are a faggot

Not your private army.

update fellas, looks like
/r/ImGoingToHellForThis/
has a new stylesheet

anyone thinking Cleganebowl would ever happen has some poor reading comprehension.

you're right! that's why his cleganebowl comment has now changed to an offensive homophobic slur!

I am so Ṭ̷Ř̥̤̤̻̥̥ͧ̏ͦ̋͑͡Ɨ̘͉̲̯̹͔̿ͯͦ͋͂͡Ǥ̸̷͈͇͉̟̫͚͖͉̼̰̱̩͔̙̖̱̌͑ͥ̐ͤͧ̂͌̃ͬ͟͜ͅĠ̟͓͇̺̭̮̇̄̍̃ͬͣ͂ͪ̽̃̀͜Ɇ̛ͦ̄̓ͪ̇̌̄̒̊̓̾̐͒͋ͭ̀͗̚͝҉̧͙͍̦̣̤͇͓͙̲͍̪̤̻͢ͅṜ͓̠̘̥̼̈́̌ͬ͜ͅḚ̬̯͎͉̙̉ͧ͆̕Ƌ̶ . so fucking Ṭ̷Ř̥̤̤̻̥̥ͧ̏ͦ̋͑͡Ɨ̘͉̲̯̹͔̿ͯͦ͋͂͡Ǥ̸̷͈͇͉̟̫͚͖͉̼̰̱̩͔̙̖̱̌͑ͥ̐ͤͧ̂͌̃ͬ͟͜ͅĠ̟͓͇̺̭̮̇̄̍̃ͬͣ͂ͪ̽̃̀͜Ɇ̛ͦ̄̓ͪ̇̌̄̒̊̓̾̐͒͋ͭ̀͗̚͝҉̧͙͍̦̣̤͇͓͙̲͍̪̤̻͢ͅṜ͓̠̘̥̼̈́̌ͬ͜ͅḚ̬̯͎͉̙̉ͧ͆̕Ƌ̶ . why do you have to do this to me. you made me Ṭ̷Ř̥̤̤̻̥̥ͧ̏ͦ̋͑͡Ɨ̘͉̲̯̹͔̿ͯͦ͋͂͡Ǥ̸̷͈͇͉̟̫͚͖͉̼̰̱̩͔̙̖̱̌͑ͥ̐ͤͧ̂͌̃ͬ͟͜ͅĠ̟͓͇̺̭̮̇̄̍̃ͬͣ͂ͪ̽̃̀͜Ɇ̛ͦ̄̓ͪ̇̌̄̒̊̓̾̐͒͋ͭ̀͗̚͝҉̧͙͍̦̣̤͇͓͙̲͍̪̤̻͢ͅṜ͓̠̘̥̼̈́̌ͬ͜ͅḚ̬̯͎͉̙̉ͧ͆̕Ƌ̶ and i cant control myself. if i wasnt so fucking Ṭ̷Ř̥̤̤̻̥̥ͧ̏ͦ̋͑͡Ɨ̘͉̲̯̹͔̿ͯͦ͋͂͡Ǥ̸̷͈͇͉̟̫͚͖͉̼̰̱̩͔̙̖̱̌͑ͥ̐ͤͧ̂͌̃ͬ͟͜ͅĠ̟͓͇̺̭̮̇̄̍̃ͬͣ͂ͪ̽̃̀͜Ɇ̛ͦ̄̓ͪ̇̌̄̒̊̓̾̐͒͋ͭ̀͗̚͝҉̧͙͍̦̣̤͇͓͙̲͍̪̤̻͢ͅṜ͓̠̘̥̼̈́̌ͬ͜ͅḚ̬̯͎͉̙̉ͧ͆̕Ƌ̶ iwould be living the life. but no, im am fucking Ṭ̷Ř̥̤̤̻̥̥ͧ̏ͦ̋͑͡Ɨ̘͉̲̯̹͔̿ͯͦ͋͂͡Ǥ̸̷͈͇͉̟̫͚͖͉̼̰̱̩͔̙̖̱̌͑ͥ̐ͤͧ̂͌̃ͬ͟͜ͅĠ̟͓͇̺̭̮̇̄̍̃ͬͣ͂ͪ̽̃̀͜Ɇ̛ͦ̄̓ͪ̇̌̄̒̊̓̾̐͒͋ͭ̀͗̚͝҉̧͙͍̦̣̤͇͓͙̲͍̪̤̻͢ͅṜ͓̠̘̥̼̈́̌ͬ͜ͅḚ̬̯͎͉̙̉ͧ͆̕Ƌ̶ and i have to live in this shithole. which doesn't help because im so fucking Ṭ̷Ř̥̤̤̻̥̥ͧ̏ͦ̋͑͡Ɨ̘͉̲̯̹͔̿ͯͦ͋͂͡Ǥ̸̷͈͇͉̟̫͚͖͉̼̰̱̩͔̙̖̱̌͑ͥ̐ͤͧ̂͌̃ͬ͟͜ͅĠ̟͓͇̺̭̮̇̄̍̃ͬͣ͂ͪ̽̃̀͜Ɇ̛ͦ̄̓ͪ̇̌̄̒̊̓̾̐͒͋ͭ̀͗̚͝҉̧͙͍̦̣̤͇͓͙̲͍̪̤̻͢ͅṜ͓̠̘̥̼̈́̌ͬ͜ͅḚ̬̯͎͉̙̉ͧ͆̕Ƌ̶. no one has come to help me so far. that is a

>poor reading comprehension
>Implying the books and tv show are sxact mirrors of eah other
Fucking summer fag, drink bleach please

REEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD!!!!!

Beautiful. Wish I could understand what it says

What is this, must be a circus in town? Let's shut the shit down on these clowns, can I get a witness?

/r/pokemon

causing a ruckus!

-Blade, listen to thait
-Okay, what?
-I'm going to the doctorate, right?
-Mmm Hmm?
-And my-- and he's telling me I haive this problem
Weef my fronthead, when I'm touching it it does like thait:
(bing!)
-Oh, Crapshaitt!
-Oh daim!
-You and I mowst haive been drinking
Out of the saime cup, you know?
-We daid
-Because, when I haive a saime problem, weef a laidie
She goes to towch the testiclides
And it maikes a sounde laike thais:
(bang!)
-Oh, that is sounding like the saime sound
Owf my fronthead laike thais:
(bing!)
-Oh, crowtch, the saime as your fronthead laike thais!:
(bang!)
-You mean laike thais?:
(bing!)
Yais
(bang!)

Let me tell you about American Idioth
I-D-I-D-O-T-H
Heres a couponette for an punch to the face
We break off your legs, put you in a sweetcase
You'd better run fast like a dog and cat chase
I am the dog, you are the cat
How you like that? (biggity baseball bat)
Hit to the head with a hard piece of bread like
Doo doo doo do doo doo doo doo doo doo
Now you dead
I hate you so much I take your mother on a date
And telling her she's paying and i'm eating five steaks
I guess you to mess on us was a mistake
But you're an I-D-I-D-O-T-H
I-D-I-D-O-T-H (your faice look laike shaith)
Come and get a punch to your face
I-D-I-D-O-T-H
Time for to get a punch to the face
I-D-I-D-O-T-H (you're a dope without brothers or sisters!)
Oh look, a punch to your face
I-D-I-D-O-T-H
Time for get to a punch to your face

Wink 152 and Backshott Babies
We bite you in the leg like a cat with rabies
Take all your ladies and make them to pay late-fees
At superstacies and still make them hate me!
Cat Rock you try to sing but you can't
Maybe because you forgot to put deoderant
Now Brittany Spaiks want you to go on a date
Becuase you're an I-D-I-D-O-T-H

I-D-I-D-O-T-H (You have a stupid face!)
Come to get a punch to your face
I-D-I-D-O-T-H
Time for get to a to for punch to your face
I-D-I-D-O-T-H (Stuffed weef cat tongue, Yes?)
A punch to your face!
I-D-I-D-O-T-H
Guess what? It's time for a punch to your face

I-D-I-D-O-T-H
You say your pets make on the stock trades
And your mother said
OH WHAT HAPPENED? when you came home
You got peuted and puked and abuseded
Cuz we beat you in a Lexter Hubert
Head goes under our foot like shoedirt
We saw your girlfriend and do it in her blue skirt
We make your car on the street like backword
We kick you harder than washington packers
So, please take a letter for a punch to the face
Nothing could be better than a punch to the face
You not very good like Puff Doggie and Lace
So take off your socks and jump off of the race
Have another punch to you face
GO TELL YOUR MOTHER YOU GOT PUNCHED IN DA FACE!!