Medfags of Sup Forums,can bipolarism

Medfags of Sup Forums,can bipolarism
evolve into another worst illness? Today is the 6th day im under Depakin Chrono threatment,and in all honesty
i dont see any changes,everything is the fucking same(anxiety,discontrol of impulses,shit feelings etcetc), apart for that 1 hour where i take the pill and feel sleepy. I have a vague suspect that the psychiatrist are toying/joking with me,because,where i fucking live,before you get help,something really bad must happend,or no fucking body is going to believe/give a hand to you.

kys for wearing crocs

They are extremely good for hot seasons you dickwit, shut the fuck up

It will take a while to impact your body
You need to use it like 3-4 months to see the difference

It sounds like your BPD has evolved into full blown Know-it-all Faggot Syndrome. You dont know what the fuck youre talking about. Your psych does. If you dont trust your psych find a new one. You are a delusional, paranoid faggot in the first place. Do you think MAYBE thats why you are having delusional, paranoid thoughts about your psych having some master plan to fuck with you for a giggle?

Than instead of playing the dickhead role,give me good advices. You certainly not a medfag,so why should i even bother with ur fucking response. Tell me all mighty edgelord of all the lands

Find the sharpest object in your house and slit your throat. Satan commands it. Or you could read the part where I told you to find another psych if your delusional pea brain doesnt trust the one you have. You are sick. Medication will help you.

I never need to use this but I'm familiar with the med. It need at least a week, your body to used to the drug. You can feel even worst the first 1-2 weeks. Then like this user saysyou can feel the difference.

Nice trips buy it doesnt help. The psy im under now,its free,because at the being, i threatent a family member with a knife,so i was under observation. Plus im a fucking poorfg of 23yo that cannot almost afford food

Most psychoactive drugs take like a fucking month to start working, retard.

It takes time man just talar it and slowly it wall be all better

samefagOk you want a good advice. Don't focus you mind on that you are taking the drug. Pretend that this med if you take it by prescription will "finish you faster" and for this reason continued taking it and focus on solving the other everyday agendas before "you kick the bucket".

>You can feel even worst the first 1-2 weeks

Welp,since i feel normal as alway apart from that hour,this does mean that my body is a sort of sponge for drugs,even tho i never did (except for pot,but nothing else)

>inb4 thats what modify your mood

I dont even smoke that much. I just do it sometimes to relax myself at least a little bit for that day

I know that already,i was under Daparox 5 months ago (wich didnt even work after 3 months of threatment).
Thats what i fear also,that this threatment will fail like the one before

Doing that already. Started to take half pill 2 times a day,by slowly increasing to whole one,till i take 2 whole pills 2 times a day (pic related)

Its not that simple tho...

>De-Pakin

Looks like it's working already, your skin is visibly whiter

Have you stopped smelling like curry yet?

I was always white,even tho im half from south italy (wich most a tipically brow skinned)

>Have you stopped smelling like curry yet?

The only thing i do with curry,is curry rice and chicken,wich im really good at making it

meI know about the prescription-sheet shit.
just looks complicated. that's why i said:
>if you take it by prescription will "finish you faster"
it's simple. just do the other part now:
>focus on solving the other everyday agendas before "you kick the bucket".

Then maybe it is not the pills for you talk to your docktor and see if you can get somthing stronger

Will try to do,and hope to succeed. Thanks

It doesn't do shit,trust me. Did this thing when i was under Daparox on the 3rd month of threatment,but they were stand still

>"No user,if we change we might lose """"progress""""" we made with this med

Fucking liars,it didnt do nothing,so i did stopped it bymyself,since they weren't changing it.

But i think will try with Depakin for couple of months,than afterwards i will force them to change it or else. Because,im literally fucking tried of everything. I ask for help to heal from my illness,i receive fucking shit instead

lol, un frociazzo italiano

user, these are the stronger pills. one of THE strongest.

No,però su badoo my scrivono sempre gli omosessuali. Mai una bella milfona di 40 anni. Spiegami com'è possibile stà cosa

>inb4 frocio

Ti ripeto che non lo sono

guarda che frociazzo era solo per chiamarti "faggot" in italiano.
Mi dispiace per la situazione, e non studio medicina, ma spero tutto possa andar meglio

Have you tried realizing you're 23 fucking years old and need to stop acting like a massive baby retard and just sack up? Life sucks, things are difficult, most people aren't happy. Go make some fucking money and be a man about it.

I hop you the best friend just dont do somthing crazy to your self or others. My your god be whit you if you have one if not then stay strong brother

You are a small person

Medfag here, have no clue what your actual question is.

In general people with one psychiatric illness are more likely to get another one.

It might take a while until the med kicks in.

Aldo Valproat is a mood stabilizer, those have different outcomes for different people.

Use it 2 or 3 months, if not helping try o get an additional med depending on your most important symptoms.

If the psych doesn't want switch to another psych.

Keep in mind I'm no psychiatrist.

Nah I'm 6'1 and obese

Allora grazie mille user! Tante belle cose anche per te

I do realize that,otherwise i wasnt searching for help you inbreed motherfucker

Thanks for the brainfuck at the end,but thats okay. I'll appreciate your effort too for cheering up

meLook user. these are very heavy pills.
You have two options:
1: "to kick the bucket"
or
2: Doing (1) by doing this>Don't focus you mind on that you are taking the drug. Pretend that this med if you take it by prescription will "finish you faster" and for this reason continued taking it and focus on solving the other everyday agendas before "you kick the bucket".
you should try the second option. you don't have anything to lose.
P.S.: It's a good time to stop posting at this shit- Sup Forums.
And start doing other things :)

> crocs
Found the source of your depression and the feeling that everybody is disappointed in you

1- i cant kick the buckted,because at the 2th of this month i have blood exams,to see if my body react good to the med

2-as i said,i will try it,since its not the first time i get this type of suggestion (and guess what,it always failed)

>P.S.: It's a good time to stop posting at this shit- Sup Forums

Oh yeh,forgot the only thing that can be posted on bee are traps,furry and fucking r34 even tho there's aco and trash.

good fucking job newfags of Sup Forums

Give it some time user. Have to make sure you have the correct amount of drug in your body.

Good luck

FAGGOT, GO OUTSIDE AND STOP WASTING OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY ON YOU 'TREATMENTS'