My girlfriend fucked a black guy once. what do i do? i heard it happening...

my girlfriend fucked a black guy once. what do i do? i heard it happening. happened before we ever really knew each other. it troubles me but i know it shouldnt. tf do i do now?

Kill them both

fap

You should fuck a black guy too, then everything will be equal.

Remember that every time she has her period her vagina cleans itself to a perfectly sanitary level.
After a while her vagina is clean and tight.

Don't worry OP we're all gonna make it.
You're the one giving her pleasure now, keep that in mind.

thank you that's a lotta help actually. hero.

kill yourself bcause you will die of hiv anyway

Kill your self

You either continue dating her or break up.
That's if you feel inadequate but even if you do it means you have to fuck her harder, bend her legs back in missionary and you'll see what I mean. But even if that isn't enough to feel good enough about yourself then ditch her. You'll get over it.

unless you're some kind of fucking racist retard this really shouldn't matter. A lot of black guys have totally standard sized cocks, and considering you is now WITH YOU, it means she prefers you.

Stop being such a retard and thank god that she's actually with you, as most of the plebs on this site are fuckless 40 year olds because of idiotic thoughts like yours.

What kind of disgusting piece of trash would fuck a subhuman nigger??? Let's see a picture of this slut.

You mean the inner lining of the uterus is shed, the vagina itself does not do this. Cum goes in, blood or baby comes out.

>vagina cleans itself to a perfectly sanitary level
For sure! That's why STDs don't exist.

Dont listen to this cuck. She probably already has aids, or She will cheat on you after you marry her and then she will have a black baby and you will end up raising it and paying child support.

Just don't think about how much pleasure she received from his giant black god cock, sucking his cock and filling her mouth with delicious black sperm, just dont think about her pussy getting filled with cock as she moaned and craved his black seed. Just dont think about it and you will be ok.

she probably has aids

kek your gf fucked a nigger.
and top kek at the cucks in here. this place is full of teenage liberal faggots now. you are all Bernie cucks you fucking trash. you all get raped by niggers like op´s gf.

op your gf had a fucking NIGGER in her Body!
WHAT THE FUCK?!

She's damaged goods. Throw her into a wood chipper.

Jesus fucking christ, I hope you all die.

This is /b. We all hope we die.

kek

We will, but we won't die because of AIDS, so there's that.

My girlfriend fucked niggers before she was with me. Honestly? As much as it disgusts me... I really don't care. She wasn't my girlfriend at the time, so who gives a fuck? I'm the one pounding her pussy now.

yeah fair enough. make her cum harder so theres that.

>tf do i do now?

Growing the fuck up might be a good start

Make some black friends then you will feel indifferent, see them as your fellow men rather than another entity.

dump her and do blood exams.
Good luck

You can't compete

Would you fuck an animal fucker? I think not. Bestiality is a disorder of the genetic code and that destroys your ability from wrong to right. You continue to date her does not mean she actually wants to be with you. It's in her code to continue to do such acts of immorality user. It may be good for now but trust me, she will faulter and she will break your heart. Maybe not soon but she is destined to. Do the right thing and let her be.

>my girlfriend fucked a black guy once. what do i do?
Slowly let that line of thinking evolve into a racially based cuck fetish?

You are at the point now where you tel yourself you hate apple pie. But the thought of apple pie just keeps popping up. Eventually the negative feelings towards apple pie will slowly mutate into something more pleasurable. Maybe you find yourself always going back to that your gf once had a tiny bit of pie. You know your own pie will never taste as good as the one she had. And for some reason the thought of your girl really enjoying that pie intensely makes your mouth water.

How do you know? Did you watch while she was getting plowed by him?

who fucking cares?

if it bothers you that fucking much, go fap to a trap thread

Honestly, if you ain't trolling, and you find yourself obsessing about it, break it off. Met a Brazilian girl on Omegle and we really hit it off. We'd wank with each other and all that good shit, then she dropped the "I really like black guys" bomb on me out of no where. I tried to make it work, but I would obsess over it. Never really felt the same about her after that day. Eventually I broke contact with her and blocked her from Skype/all social media. Thought I would regret my decision/become emotionally distraught because she was really hot and actually cared a lot about me gave me confidence, but in all actuality, not once did I shed a tear or regret my decision. I would like to Skype her again on day out of curiosity and to catch up, but other than that I'm 95% sure I made thee right decision. Learn from me user.

:D

Why do you care? Do you love her?
Everybody has past relationships, she's with you now - jeez, grow up.

Move on OP