Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
today i went to give in a maths work at school for the 3rd time now, all previouse attempts complete fails. when i went to give in the work it got rejected again. So on my way out i saw my childhood crush and a lot of her friends hanging out with one of my friends(well call him Josh) Josh is a smart, atractive,popular and a chick magnet... i pased by and they didn't even look at me that reminded me of how pathetic i am, how stupid i am and how life sucks and i'm never going tobe anything.
i think today is a good day to be a hero

i feel free to share your problems if you want, i just wanted to talk to someone and get this out of my chest

School is such a small chapter of your life, user. Chin up.

well i'm 22 and no gf, no meny, living with parents, my life is at a dead end..

PD: i ment university... i'm used to say school with my family

Still applies.
You miss 100% of the chances you don'the take.

Yea i agree. Idk how the fuck you're so illiterate you cant type or spell at 22 and in uni.
An hero

mindblown: not everyones first language is english

there is always someone who's better.

sorry my english isn't very good

Do not measure your worth against external things. Set goals for yourself and acheive them as happiness comes from within. Come to terms with the fact that you may be a solo flight - and that's ok. You were born alone and your going to die alone regardless of what happens on this journey.

You sound like a pathetic cunt OP
Quit whining on the internet like a little bitch and take control

Tell her a joke, that always works.
This one is pretty fun:

A soup walks in to a bar
The bartender says "We don't serve your kind here"

>You sound like a pathetic cunt OP
>Quit whining on the internet like a little bitch and take control

there is always this little keyboard-alpha-warrior in such threads.
stfu up faggot

>Come to terms with the fact that you may be a solo flight

I got rejected by the girl I like for the 3rd time
Maybe it's time to consider it

>I got rejected by the girl I like for the 3rd time
why on earth would you ask the same girl 3 times? are you fucking retarded?

Touched a nerve there didn't I, little feller? Don't worry, summer isn't forever

I love you alex. Stay strong, my nig.

maybe
1st time was just after highschool : she said I diserved better and she wasn't good for me, 2 weeks later she was dating someone
2 years later after I forgot everything (litterally why I was hating her) we talked again and the feelings came back
2nd time I fell in love with her, same response
and now 6 months later I'm an idiot and can't keep her out of my head I ask her why
And she has a boyfriend

no, i'm not even OP you faglord.
stop embarrassing yourself with this summer-shit. lurk more faggot.

>she said I diserved better and she wasn't good for me
this is an very usual excuse to say through the flower: i'm not into you. nobody ever means something like that serious.

>2nd time I fell in love with her, same response
ffs you are retarded

>and now 6 months later I'm an idiot and can't keep her out of my head I ask her why
you will never get her. NEVER. let her alone

>you will never get her.
I get it now but it's still depressing

>ffs you are retarded
no fucking shit

>I get it now but it's still depressing
i know this feeling. i lost my ex 6 years ago and it took me years upon years to came over it.
finally managed to do this, so you surely will succeed one day and stop thinking about her.

Somebody somewhere is being cucked right now and he knows it.
That person is having a worse time than you.
You get your shit together and do what the fuck you want to do.

just start lifting bro

I talk to a friend of mine and asked her how she chooses her boyfriends

She just go and pick someone who looks hot and that's it. Then she cries and dump him if he's a douche

Why do women must go after the look not knowing at least the hobbies or attitude of the guy ?

Please don't an hero user. I know it's hard right now, trust me, I've been through almost the exact same thing as you, but you have to hang in there. University, like another user said, is just a small section of your life. You have no clue what could be waiting for you.

If you end it all now you'll never know either. Yes, it may feel like there's no chance it will get better than this, but trust me, it will. It always does. Hang in there user. Please.

one friend's opinion is hardly enough to put fucking half of humanity in same bag isn't it