Need some help:

need some help:
anyone ever had sex with a milf?can you give me some tips?

Milf doesn't mean much. If she's latina she could be a milf at 15. What's the age gap between you two?

They really want the young meat, I was 19 when a cougar hunted me down, she had some serious roast beef pussy

Kek

I'm 19 now but I slept with a 38 year old about a year ago. She didn't have kids, had quite a good body. Met on Craigslist so she wasn't anyone I met in my day to day life and started flirting with the normal way. Not even a milf by definition but if you want a couple of tips about being in bed with an older woman then I might be able to help. Wish I had pics but they were on my old phone. Gone but never forgotten

I can.

Insert your penis in her vagina.

Do tell familia

Update : found a couple of photos on a Facebook messenger thread with a mate

No idea why I screenshot it like this, I've come a long way in the past year evidently

Kik slut thread.
Send kik ID of girls you know and I send them dick pics and I'll try to get nudes.

No underage girls please.

Let's do it.

Oh I guess I'l have to fuck her for you OP.
It's for the greater good.

In my experience same approach as for the young ones works.

I had a relationship with a 45yo chick, I was 32 at the time, it was fun and all until she started to show some interest in living together.

MILF always have some money problem because divorce/kids/grand-children and such. Always.
Stay away from them if you're "the nice guy", cause they won't let you go so easily.

tips? stick the tip in

expect it to be loose and expect plenty of moves you havent seen before, like fisting, anal. In my experience they are real freaks

I'd like to clarify, her body was better than pics attached. She was pretty experienced which wasn't surprising, but I think the novelty of being with a younger guy for her was that she wanted it to be like a learning experience or something. She liked it when I was confident, there was a point where I moved her from missionary to doggie pretty smoothly and she commented on that with some cheeky remark. Also kept commenting on my body, admittedly I'm a very fit guy and I was putting on a fair bit of muscle during that period. I'm roughly 6ft, no body hair and fairly pale. Not hugely muscular but I get by. For her though I must have looked super young so it took her by surprise that I wasn't completely useless in bed. Finished off with her on top grinding on me and shit was cash. We both came, win win. Never saw her again. Drove home so confused at how my life has spiralled from safe relationship to sex with a milf in a matter of 3 months but my mates were pretty impressed at least.

Women over 30 who are single, should be avoided. There's a fucking reason they're single. Dating is easy as fuck for women, the VAST majority of women have a choice of several men at all times, so a woman not attached over 30.... is a huge fucking red flag. Divorcés have proven they don;t value relationships, but expect you to take care of them. Run away.

I have. Almost the best sex I ever have.
Just seduce them the same way you would for any other women. If she gives the traditional overhead excuse "you could be my son", just say that you have always had older gfs.
Apart from that, if she has kids, don't get involved with them or with family drama.

There is some truth in that, but if you're just looking for sex, it shouldn't matter so much.

Women are naturally manipulative, and an older women experienced in conditioning men are really quite good at trapping young, impressionable men. Younger girls who are naturally attractive don;t need to try, an older woman will suck your dick like you've never experienced before, then use it draw you into a relationship.
It's an art, and they're better at it that young sluts.
The fact that OP is so lame as to ask advice on how to insert his penis and thrust, speaks to his weakness.
Milfs are territory that should be reserved for teh savy.

no help needed. she will tell you all she wants you to do anyway. and she will go crazy for sure.
congrats man, milfs are fun.