Sup Sup Forums I'm thinking about buying some hydrocodone from the streets in a little bit

Sup Sup Forums I'm thinking about buying some hydrocodone from the streets in a little bit

How much should the pills cost on the street?

I want 100 pills

Depends which street op. What city?

Jackson, MS is where my drug dealer is

whats the strength of the pills? i sold 20 of mine that were 7.5 for 10 a pill

Just buy heroin burger bang for your buck. Pretty safe if you smoke it not shoot it if you're a noob.

Just called him

$5 a pill

Going to get 60 pills

jesus god. cold day in hell before I'd pay more than $1/mg

don't ever shoot even if not noob

>want to buy drug
>know nothing about drug
>don't know where to find it
>need Sup Forums's help

Hey op, where do you live? So I can keep up on the news and watch for your obituary.

musta been nipply out cuz that pillhead couldnt wait to get a line :^)

probably 5/100s. take 4 if never done before. don't bother trying to fap for the next few hours

I live in Hell

what, he railed a 7.5? that is fucking retarded

I have a feeling the idiot isn't buying them for personal use.

lame

Buy from the street... not connecting through contacts first... you are either gonna die or get robbed first unless you are super lucky.

Haha no really I want to know when you get shot downtown by a nigger because you have no idea what you're doing

hydros in ms were $10 a pill when i was there. but like dude above me said heroin is better for hardcore anons :)

$3-$5 each

heroin burger? wtf are the kids up to these days with their drugs?

This is my weed dealer who I've bought pounds from since 2013

He just knows where anything else is, Jackson, MS is a huge drug hub.

He is calling me back if he can find them, plus I always have my glock .40 with me cocked so I will go into a shoot out if I need to.

OP just buy oxy. That's the only pill worth buying on the street.

>glock .40

aka hand grenade

On average they are $3 a pill no matter the mg. If they are 5s or 7.5s or 10s they usually go for $3-4 a pill. Sometimes the 5s go for $2 a pill and sometimes the 10s are $4-5 a pill
I woildnt pay more than $3 a pill no matter the mg anymore and your ripped off and you wont turn a real profit on them at all if your selling

BADASS THREAD

Also by 5s means 500mg.
7.5 is 750mg
10s is 1000mg

>heroin burger

It's an american thing, you wouldn't understand

Straight wrong. 12 year olds everywhere

but im american

sweet god you are stupid.

5 is 5mg of good stuff with 500mg of tylenol 7.5 is 7.5/500 etc.

you should set yourself on fire

nigga what?

Wow it hard out there in your ghetto

haha i wish

seriously gtfo

they bumped the acetaminophen down to like 350 mg now though.

You too fag.

no this is wrong

don't listen to this fuckhead

alabama here, 5 each for 7.5s imo but if they are 10s then 8 or so

Children childrening children

Fucking retard got called out for being a retard, now you act like a child. Please actually kill yourself.

even better

I find it very difficult to believe a pharmacy grade drug that is going to get you beyond fucked with relative safety is going for $5/dose.

Use Kratom dude. If you have no opiate tolerance it can feel like 20mg of hydrocodone. Also its legal, in the Us at least.

He got an ovr edgy responsr from someone who also knew shit. Just like me right now

This

been using for a while. it's a miracle....except that it actually exists

untill you get addicted and start eatting a entire bag of powder with grapefruit juice every day
btw white grapefruit juice makes it stronger

itt: we are bluelight.

Because you're a weak waste?

Hmm, I have tried abusing it, but it just gives me nausea if I go past 12g.

1 pill =/= 1 dose

Bluelight isn't half this retarded
SWIM

>SWIY are bluelight.

corrected.

depends on the type of kratom. there is many types

Can you fucking type like a human being?

How do human beans type?

What strain do you use? I'm still sampling different ones.

>on grasscity forums
>some new user does the "swim wants to try this swim knows this"
>next couple of pages are people insulting him for doing that shit

I havent used kratom in about 2 years but i always got it from herbal-salvation.com/ The gold reserve is high end shit they filter it. and it takes less. otherwise check out charts online to find out what each strain does. i use to do white vein

Kids showed up those places too. The millenialing spared no one.

I think he's referring to the cult classic pulp fiction. Vincent enjoyed heroin and burgers, displayed by his knowledge of burgers abroad.

Other name for heroin burger would be Royale with cheese. No clue what the weight conversion would be, but I'm guessing it would be about a quarter pound of heroin.

Mind=blown

These idiots will take ten in a sitting.

Hydrocordone is a weak as fuck pain killer.

Kratom is something that everyone should try.

Hydrocodone as its prescribed is less effective then motrin. People just like being buzzed. Don't hate.

I dont do any kind of drugs/alcohol anymore almost 3 years now. ill smoke a j or two once a year on my birthday thats it.

OP here

They sell kratom at gas stations here.

Does it really buzz you like hydros?

Yeah man. Buy that shat shit. It's like a legal synthetic opioid buzz. Kinda like a cock tease for the real thing so be prepared for that.

Dood totally man.
Degenerates ruin everything

It's a weak benzo antagonist. Typical druggie can't even differ highs, just needs a substance.

Surely it ends up costing more than $5 a pill to get prescribed this shit... surely the people selling this that cheap have stolen it..

Say that to my face, bitch.

>as formulated in pill form to be pharmaceutically distributed.

Better cock wrangler?

You ruin everything. No one likes you.

Typical Highschool ( maybe freshman college?) bitch. Suck a dick bitch. What the fuck do you know? Don't even respond to this. You've been warned.

Legitimately chuckled.

pay no more than $3 dollars for 7.5s, pay no more than $5 dollars for 10.0s
take 1 or 2 daily, do not dose for 24 hours because the shit wont work the same, if you dont wait 24 hours to dose again you will get addicted, suffer withdrawal, diarrhea, flu like symptoms, probably just don't do them, they SUCK, and WILL SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF YOU!

You faggos who rail these are hilarious. Ten percent opiate ration, 20% nasal BA. You are getting 2% or less of the drug in your body. Yet every single one of you inflames your sinuses and is like, "god I'm so high".

You are a dealers dream.

What kind of reg ex is that?
1 pill != 1dosage

The autism is strong with this one.

this is the second time in my life i've said this but....

you're completely right. I retract my post

...faggot

but there are so many easier ways to suicide

In Louisiana 10mgs go for $7

But op you shouldn't pay more that 600

can tell you are a noob. with a gun pointed at you gun on the waist ant no good. your not Clint Eastwood and the director doesn't yell cut and you don't get up after being shot. but whatever mind set you want op your already doing RX heroin.

noobception

OP here

Dealer never called me back I guess he can't find any right now

They're expensive as fuck on the east coast for some reason. I pay 3 a pill for 10s in Vegas.

Dealers can never be trusted op. Time to start hitting those streets.