If america banned gun laws they would still have 50 gay people and a Gorilla...

if america banned gun laws they would still have 50 gay people and a Gorilla. when will you guys learn and keep up with the times, like us Australians. maybe if you voted Bernie this would change.

Americans=Dumb Cunts

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungerford_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If we "banned gun laws" then everyone would have guns.

Imbecile.

no body here in australia has a gun so
no gun=no sandy hook

Go back and read what you wrote in op. It doesn't make any sense, and now that we know you're from an English speaking country you have no excuse either.

shut up, you have guns and we dont so were a superior country so fuck off gay cunt

I'm all for banning gun laws.

I would ban meat first. 100% of cancer patients ate meat in their life so clearly dangerous!

But that's not what you said. You said "banned gun laws" which literally means a ban against having laws over guns. Just admit you're Illiterate and be done.

admit it, your countrys fucked and you wanna migrate to australia

america shouldnt ban guns because they have responsible gun owners like Jamie Gilt.
-
-
-
-
>>kek

Sounds like a good idea, I'd be the best English speaker there if you're any indication.

you better move here quick then before you get caught up in a shoot up.

I wouldn't say 100%. Also Australia has had one mass shooting and after that guns were banned and who would have thought, there hasn't been one since. England has never had guns and hasn't (to my knowledge) had a mass shooting. America however has got guns and there's a mass shooting almost every year.

This post is bait and the poster is a massive cuck.

Im from down under and I support responsible gun owners.

sorry for my English btw, i'm only 4 months into its my second language btw. first is american. dullest and most broken language

I'm Australian.
Personally don't own a firearm. But I have friends that do. When they got their licences they were carefully screened to make sure they were 1.mentally sound.
2.had no violent criminal history
3.were not connected to terrorism
It took a month to get their licences.
That's not a long time.
Also what the fuck is with America and super sized everything? Fries, coke, 30 round magazines.
I mean fuck, when do you ever need to shoot that many things at once unless you are intending to shoot up a public place.
I think America really needs to do more to control an obvious problem.
Side note. OP what the fuck kinda long as you on mate? They need more laws not to ban the few they have

>I support responsible gun owners.
Theres no such thing.

Show me a responsible gun nut and I'll show you a mentally ill weirdo.

Fuck yeah lets ban gun laws. Gotta get that M2 for my jeep.

>Australian wants us to "ban laws"
>American English is dullest language

Ok

>responsible gun owners
In USA any kid can walk into a gun store and buy himself a nice little handgun with what you get for working 1 week in a McDonalds (150-200$).
Responsible my ass

OP here, this post was first intended to be b8. the grammar mistake and overuse of vulgar language was a part of it. now i see that you guys actually wanna talk serious and be political about it. time for me to rek america and its broken laws

supersized mass murders kek

No one needs 50 gay people and a nigger

There are responsible gun owners, but they only represent the minority of gun owners in the USA and they are usually gun shop owners, army recruits and some hunters.
But the majority of gun owners in USA are retards that shot cans in the middle of the desert for fun or stupid niggers walking around with a loaded gun pointed at their dick.

a warning to america and it's gun laws

Liar, nobody from Australia says 'Down Under' and never has.

Source: I'm Australian you bloody chode cunt.

There are other ways to kill people

Why are australians so salty about dead amerifags?
Did a kangaroo got hit?

Not 50 people at once you chode

I'm not salty, I'm laughing actually.

At the dead kangaroos AND the dead Americans.

Because Americans are to fucking stupid to care for there own. Unless there is money to be made that is

So what? Who cares...

A fucking muslim killed the gays not an american
If any gays had a gun they could have shot the muslim
Guns dont kill people, people kill people
America is full of people that kill people because we let in refugees and illegal immigrants and shit
>inb4 bullshit response
TL;DR: angry american rambles about stupid shit in a stupid thread

Oh, i forgot about the gorilla
If we didnt have guns, we would have a dead negro child, which for most people in america, is worse than a dead gorilla

>bomb

Gg faggot ass

There are, but they require knowledge and skill, such as using daily products to create bombs. Household cleaners or rust removers contain sulfuric acid for example, you can even buy highly flammable fuel in HUGE amounts from gas stations.

The idea is, still, it requires knowledge.

I cannot believe people still say this shit when you had the same stuff happen in Brussels and Paris where gun laws are incredibly strict (at least compared to the US). Therefore I'm going to assume you're a troll and this is bait.

American liberal detected. you arn't Australian OP. You are a fat 15 year old dyke with acne, greasy tits and dyed hair. Fuck off

Why do you retards keep mentioning Brussels?
There were NO guns involved in Brussels, they used bombs.

I'll say. Most Aussies that browse Sup Forums wouldn't be on at this time of night.

It's still a mass killing ass-hat. And if they had guns, maybe it wouldn't have taken fucking forever to catch the guys and they could've just shot him. Besides, they attack places they know will not be armed, and that's the main point. No fucking idiot is going to shoot up a public place where everyone is packing. You'd go meet Allah before five people were down.

> gun laws are strict
> they shouldve had guns

Oh I understand now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungerford_massacre
I agree with your sentiment, but the UK has had a couple of shootings. Obviously not as bad as the States though.

There's plenty examples of suicide bombers hitting military targets.
I still dont see what mentioning Brussels has to do with gun laws.
If anything Omar shouldve blown the fags away.

Australian farmers actively kill kangaroos that come onto their property. We even have a kangaroo meat industry (the meat has a stronger flavour than beef, think venison)

>implying that Muslim wasn't an American
>implying it's a good idea for a bunch of people in a nightclub to have guns (they were in a club so chances are 90% of them were fuckwits)
>implying America didn't have mass shootings before higher levels of immigration
gg, dickhead

I now wholeheartedly believe in OP, course there would still be a ded gorilla or ded niglett but those ded fags could have potentially spread AIDs to bisexual partners so that Omar guy did everyone a favor.

What about Dunblane?

That was when we in the UK gave up our guns for the most part. That was the incentive to ban anything heavier than a .22 pretty much.

Although that being said, it's not that hard to get a UK firearms licence, you just need to have s clear purpose for each firearm. They cannot be cross purposed, for example, if you register a rifle for deer stalking then you can't use it for plinking at the range.

Shotgun licences are relatively easy to acquire, but with a limit of two shells before reloading.

There is a growing movement for practical shotgun shooting however, and you can have a greater than 2 shot capacity for that.

>Dunblane
Ah, I knew there was another one. I just remembered Hungerford off the top of my head. Things is, I'm not even against people having guns in case of emergency. They just need serious controls on them like no assault rifles, no automatic weapons, background checks, compulsory training and safety if you get one etc.

/thread

>A fucking muslim killed the gays not an american
Muslims cant be American? REALLY? Shame on you.

Let's not use this incident as a reason to hate. Love and support are vital in a time such as this. Islamophobia helps nothing.

There are more registered gun owners and shooting sports competitors now in Straya than ever. Your gun laws make more restrictions and hoops to jump through, but it has in no way slowed down people buying guns legally in your poor ass neighborhood. And if you're gonna judge every mass shooting in America involving only 2 or more people than Australia and the UK still fails the same test seeing as their crime rates have only remained steadily barely decreasing than just "dropping" entirely like you'd want people to believe. It's sad you'll say what you can and redefine numbers or just plain not report crimes in order to try to get that boco tourist bills to stimulate your dinky economy.

Is that the actress from the movie precious?

nobody here in Brazil should have guns
robbers and other scum still get them
no guns = shithole
congrats, you have played yourself

>>retards that shot cans in the desert for fun
>>not responsible gun owners
>>implying
If you're not being a jagoff shooting guns at people then you're a pretty fucking responsible gun owner already.

19/11 troll, made me reply.

It helps people not getting killed you dumb fuck

Australians are pussys who actually need a nannystate shoving the Binky down their throats.

Australia has had one mass shooting in living memory. America has one every few weeks. Get it together.