Who is this? Video sauce? I need to laugh

Who is this? Video sauce? I need to laugh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-eABgWX_TJA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I too am curious... and not a robot

bump

Holy fuck that face.

I lost it so hard just looking at her face.

Nice dubs. Can't tell if man or woman in thumbnail, either way xit is a sjw going full autism for sure

Ficki Fiona

If i ever saw crazy eyes, its those things.

fucking scary

>young Goodwin from Lost standing behind her

Most SJWs are just inherently violent people whose lives are too peaceful, so they have to go out out of their way to find stuff to rage at (but not so far out that they actually find something that deserves it, like that lady in Qatar whose been detained for three months for reporting her own rape).

youtube.com/watch?v=-eABgWX_TJA

the man, the legend

3:20

>"you know how many women in the US are raped, 1 in every 3"

WHAT? 33% of women are raped?

They count a man looking at them as rape

It's actually "sexually assaulted", and it's 1 in 4.

Mind you, these numbers include full on rape, as well as "a guy touched my ass by mistake when he walked by me at work but he's creepy looking so I reported him to HR".

Nah user this is a real issue SWJ only are there to make one up not to stand for a real one.

Man i hate feminists so much i cant stand them. Why do they feel the need to over react TO EVERYTHING. Every single video i have watched of a feminist, is batshit crazy. If you say your opinion, they go All crazy Slapping you With their domestic violence but if its the other way around, Then its Not tolerated at all. next time i see a girl that has some bullshit shirt "women power" or "im sipping on men tears" im gonna fucking show them what rape really is.

So, you're going to rape someone for dealing with the world badly?

That's your plan to fix the world?

Mensa must be missing you.

fuckin nigs just blasting their opinions and acting like they are beyond unquestionably right, what the actual fuck dose your personal love for everyone have to do with the law

That said, all wearers of that drinking tears slogan definitely need a slap.

if thats how i would deal with problems, i would rape everyone. Feminism Accuse men falsly of rape, and deserve this shit. I have ratpoison laying around which can be used aswell.

You have some issues my friend

I think she looks cute.

As the photos progress she gets hotter.

Fart rape pushes it up to 85%.

Um actually according to recent polls and my calculations, the number of women sexually assaulted is 1 in 5 and for men it's 1 in 16 but only because men report less.

No i think 100% of all women are raped because there is this thing called "stare rape" that feminism invented. Its beautiful, I raped 10 girls at macdonalds today.

You're doing God's work, user.

bottom row, 2nd from left
>Carl the cuck intensifies

Looks like she triggered because there is male.

im laughing with confused hatred

God damn that is a punch able face.
However i dont condone violence against women.
So ill just have to settle with punching her throat over and over with my cock

kek

Kek