What are your thoughts on the new skyrim, remastered version?

What are your thoughts on the new skyrim, remastered version?
Are you hyped? Tell me everything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8
twitter.com/BethesdaStudios/status/742194847101095936
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just why?
"hey lets re-release the same game with mildly improved graphics"
Why not give us a new game? Hammerfell, Black Marches, That Khajit place, the nigger place, the woodelves place?

I heard there will be mods for console

They did not release ES6 because of the leak, so they will do what they did for Fallout 4, a badass trailer

There's a theory that apparently this is a cover up and they're actually working on TES:VI.

"The nigger place"
Kek

So what? Skyrim just came out not that long ago. If they were to remaster morrowind or oblivion that would really have me excited. Skyrim with better graphics seems like its just a play for console fags to see what it would have been like to play it on pc. There are more than a few mods for skyrim that vastly improve the graphics

This is what I've heard.

What? Was there anything leaked of ES6 then?

Why bother making a remastered version of a game that has mods which make itself look just as good?
Oh, I forgot.
>money
>oy fucking vey, goyim

That's true, but instead of remastering a game like morrowind or oblivion they could make a new elder scrolls. I think this is more like a quick snack.

Buy buy

>sucks on dem tiddies

I'm waiting for the autistic PC comment that will be made by some fucking loser lol. Nobody asked about PC.

You mean this one?

Butt hurt console fag detected

>not even bitching about the consoles
Certainly not, user.

Didn't outright say anything like
"Hurrrr Weve already has this for years on PC" I'm looking for something along those lines

Nigger place has been done faggot

Im excited, mainly because i play on steam and steam users get it for free. I enjoyed Skyrim a lot, so itll be nice to play it again. I get its basically achievable now with mods but fuck it, itll be fun regardless.

Limited ones that Bethesda chooses themselves

Yea but it is way too outdated

Anyone really hoping for elder scrolls 6 to be in Elsweyer ? It'd be nice to see desert and tropical locations

Which would make it perfect for a remaster

I love it when pc elitists talk about how vastly superior their pc is to a console while they either bought it prebuilt or have a 200 dollar build

You couldnt call it a remaster anymore. It would just be an entire new game

Another but hurt console fag detected

>but hurt

Yeah would be nice, but I think it would better combined with some other places. Because there isnt that much variety in tropical places and desert

I suppose that would depend on how true to the original they make it, but true say

>elitists

Ah, the term thrown around by children when someone doesn't like what they like.

Wish i could afford a decent pc m8. Kinda bummed

Except he's right. PC players act autistic as shit in situations where NOBODY mentions them. There will be a discussion on console games and some PC sperg always comes in with "WELL PC ALREADY HAS THIS/THAT"
Almost on the same level as vegans with being insufferable. I own both console and PC btw my man

Where exactly in op's post did he say anything about consoles? This game will be out on xbox, ps AND pc.

Skyrim was boring, the combat was shitty and the map was empty. Fancier graphics won't fix that.

Pc playrs do have it better. Im not talking shit about consels i just personally dont like them. This current gen of ps4&xbox1 i hear are pretty decent. But skyrim, really??? I love the game but stop sucking on the tit and make something new or make eso better

What is the point of releasing it on PC if there are dozen of texture mods for it already

Anyone got any leaked info about ES6?

Sad thing is graphics modded skyrim already looks better than what they showed. This is pretty much nothing more than a cash grab.

It will be 64 bit iirc
More efficient use of memory etc.
Basically, the game that should have shipped on 11.11.11

They are not that expensive. Bought a $600 prebuild off newegg then upgraded graphics card and ram for about $300 a few months later. Does a pretty good job, doesnt hold a candle to a $2500 superbuild but fuck it. I can play most new games on mid to high settings without issue

I'll get it for free, so overall I'm on the positive side but I hope they will soon release a new game.

I have posted this exact question earlier in the tread annon, keep up

If you payed 900 to play at medium settings then you got ripped off. For 600 you could be built an fx 8320 290x build or something similar and max at most games

Should've remastered something like Morrowind instead. It would attract the older fans who want to re-play an old favorite adventure on the next-gen, and to the skyrim kiddies it would be basically a brand-new game.

This feels like a money-grab to just keep the TES fans hanging in there and bank in on SKYRIM BRO one more time.

Regardless, I'll probably fucking buy it at some point, because Im sure the modding community will transition over to it.

You can't tell me what to do. You're NOT my real dad STEVE

Skyrim sucks moots pussy!
If you play that cheap ass game please hang yourself pleb

I'd love to see all the different Khajiit subraces and even the Mane but that sounds like too much effort on Bethesdas part. My guess would be Hammerfell or Summerset for the next actual game. Maybe Blackmarsh if they're willing to incorporate the Hist

Would have been far more difficult
99% of shit in the new version of Skyrim is just ctrl-c, ctrl-v'd
All the voice acting will be reused, models and textures would have been taken from the PC ultra high res Skyrim DLC. Small effects, like lighting and shit will be added.

To remaster Morrowind would take years. Beth would have to remake every single model, and redo loads of characters, add shit tonnes of voice acting, and fuck about with basically everything. It would take years.

To be honest I find the entire idea of "remasters" to be completely retarded moneygrab bullshit.

Just use that effort and those dev teams to create NEW or completely remade and modernized content.

I even would have preferred new official Skyrim DLC over this remaster fiasco bullshit.

What a massively disappointing waste of resources that could have been spent developing actual interesting content.

Gotta pander to those lowest common denominator console plebs though; get those sweet normie bux.

Yes i can tell you what to do because i fuck your mother every night

Yeah well so do I. So I guess I'm YOUR father too

Honestly. I'm really hyped. I'm a massive elder scrolls fan, and the updates will be great and everything, however, I really wish they would have done the same for previous games.

After Fallout 4 getting console mods, I'm really hoping that will be a thing they do with remastered Skyrim. If it's not, oh well. Still Skyrim on Xbox One, which I'm looking forward to regardless. Definitely an all time favorite of mine as far as single player games go.

They already showed they're including mods you dickhead

Well. Consider that If you have the Legendary Edition or all the Skyrim DLCs (Which by now you ought to fucking have.) You'd get the remaster for free. While it will fuck up a looooooot of mods, you get a free game in essence, you can always switch between your modded skyrim and the vanilla remaster.
Though I wish the remaster was Oblivion instead. Or Morrowind. Feels way too early for a Skyrim remaster. Hell it already comes with HD texture packs as a DLC.

Wish i had immense amounts of cash to buy a pc. Just seems like a waste if its only for gaming. Oh well.

is the skyrim moneygrab edition actually just going to look like shit and worse than existing PC mods anyway? probably.

I never said i was your father i said i fuck your mother and its a little odd that you say you fucked mine given that she's been dead for 5 years

That just means she won't scream at how small my dick is

>Just seems like a waste if its only for gaming.

wat? a gaming rig can do literally everything else you need a computer for as well.

>PC players act autistic
Oh, and consolefags don't? Consolefags don't always spout off about their precious exclusives? Or how "Console gaming is cheaper"? Or "hurr durr I play with my friends on a couch and PCfags r in basements"? Come the fuck on.

>There will be a discussion on console games
Oh, you mean the countless tryhard bait threads consolefags create on any given website day in and day out talking a gang of shit, and then when a PC fag plays their little bait game and states a simple fact like "PC's have always had mods", it's "OH FUCKING NO, FUCK YOU ELITIST WAAAAAAAAA"

Would have preferred Oblivion with some extra features and maybe expand the map. All obviously HD. My skyrim looks like it came out last year. all it needs is a memory patch.

High elves are racist peaces of shit and they're also pussy faggots.

Would not have been released this early.

I wish they did a remaster of oblivion though instead.

Tldr kek

Citation?

I can almost feel the fedora you're wearing.

You just proved his point sperg lord.

Skyrim is a decent game as long as you don´t activate the dragons.

But it gets shallow and repetitive fast, and I doubt they will fix that.....

Probably. But the good thing about it is that a large chunk of people are gonna get it for free.
What they'll do is make the old version unobtainable via Steam so they can market the New version instead. Y'all niggas with a couple copies in your steam inventory will have a new rare gift to sell to collectors.

>Hey remember that old shitty game we made that everybody had to finish for us?
>...Fallout 4?
>No, the older one. The one we just did before Fallout 4.
>...Elder Scrolls Online?
>Nah, but it was an Elder Scrolls
>...Oblivion?
>After that
>Shivering Isles?
>Nope.
>Skyrim?
>Yeah! That piece of shit!
>What about it?
>Let's sell it again, so plebs have to refinish it a second time

>Bethseda

hurr we're getting it for free on pc since we've already has this for years on pc

For all the fucks saying it's just like a few mods. No.. the underlying technology which couldn't be affected by mods is being enhanced. 64 bit, 60+ fps physics fix, physically based shading, etc.

Worth it doe

He did.
DOn't try to argue with a manchild user. Let him win so he can add another line to the victories on his wall next to the poster of his waifu.

wörd

I guess that's why she didn't move much

>super hot fire boiiiii

>lets make it free for those that own skyrim LE so they won't cry.
>they gon' think we is good bidnessmen
>they gon convince niggas to buy our shit.
>we make dat cash.

>Jewthesda

/thread

Still would have preferred oblivion HD though.

Checked

And your moderate to severe case of butt frustration is radiating through my monitor.

Bingo

Dude Skyrim remaster is pretty worth it. I'm sure they'll add a few more features besides a graphics upgrade. Actually was there a trailer I'm just going off of speculation. I missed E3 yesterday.

Get yourself a texture pack and enb from skyrim nexus and you will have your Skyrim "remastered" in an hour.

hopefully they will add a decent combat system for once

assuming you don't fuck it up like 80% of the mod users these days. And that your PC can actually handle that shit

Sure is a gang of salty consolekiddies ITT, holy shit.

How right was I? That was a pretty fast response user. :^)

Yeah sure they will. Its the same company that sold concrete in a separate DLC for fallout 4.

dank memery, but you replied to me first.

See those mountains?
You can actually climb them this time.
Deal of the century, eh?

PC owners get it free if they own all dlc.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8

le its true though madfriend

twitter.com/BethesdaStudios/status/742194847101095936

Ere is de sause

Hammerfell is the nigger place

No buddy is mad sperg. No shit it's true nobody fucking cares. The point is you spergs come in and state the obvious

Why would I buy a game I already own? $100 for Skyrim isn't worth it.