Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

yes i quit bout a year ago, started vaping instead...

Fuck off with this thread, basically see it everyday.

Pick up a vape pussy.

Quit making these threads you 12 year old cuck.

Yeah 4 days now and feeling better already

Yeah, fuck off. We told you what to do, and how. Everyone...

Some (1) vape (not really quitting, just being a loser) and some (2) go cold turkey.

That's it.

/thread

>>tfw smoking 9,999,999,999,999,999,999 cigarettes a day

Most quit by cutting down gradually. Cold turkey makes people literally lose their minds

OP should smoke harder. He's young so cancer will be preventable by vaccine in twenty years.

day 3 of cold turkey right now. not easy but not as hard as i thought it would be

Most people make quitting smoking sound like it's impossible but it's actually easy as fuck as long as you don't get drunk the first 3 days you're trying to quit

After the first 3 days the cravings are gone

Why is this posted everyday? How much fucking advice do you need nigger?

Don't be a faggot and buy a vape. I used to smoke about 50 a day but cut it down to 2

imagine actually vaping.

embarrassing

>tfw have $100+ vape and around a gallon of juice
>I havent used it in day and will smoke butts bc im a broke bitch
You are a faggot if you dont like the feeling of death flowing in your body

days*

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU REPOST THIS SAME FUCKING THREAD OVER AND OVER AGAIN EVERY FUCKING DAY?

People are very predictable, stop acting like its the same person. dumbass

vaping!

I am a heavy smoker, What i found to help my addiction is something called popers
Not the kind at a gay bar but its another kind of bowl for a bong, where you take a cut of a cigret and put it the piece of the cigret in and then you top it with your herbs,

When you smoke this right the Cigarette will make a poping sound when its flying though the tube.

I use to be able to smoke a bag off 200 native cigrets in a week. But now I have class and I smoke a pack of 25 king size studios in about 2-3 days if I'm not outside and stressed out.

I no longer smoke inside my house unless I have no weed and only cigretes then I smoke then normaly. or I smoke just a Cigret in my poper.

but because of popers I can no longer smoke a native with it as it has no nicateen

but if you keep to cold turkey that's better

Did you know cold turky only works for the ones who truly want to quit, unlike asshole OP that reposts everyday

Retard confirmed

Cuck detected

No I'm a teacher of truth.

>using the word asshole

fag confirmed

Or instead of laying around thinking about having a smoke you should concentrate your mind on some activities like playing a video or board game, spending time on Sup Forums, reading, fapping, anything you can fill your time with. Also throw away your cigarettes, in case you crave one you have to go to the store and buy a pack so it's an extra step to pulling you away from smoking

This

Nigga stop posting this shit everyday.

If you don't like it don't reply

Just quit smoking if you're gonna quit. Who the fuck smokes 75 a day anyway? My 80 year old grandma started when she was 14 and still only got up to 50 a day.

I'm not the OP I was just stating the obvious.... when you see a thread you don't like you just scroll past it

Are you seriously going to talk to me about not wasting time when we're both shitposting on b/?

>maybe with a nice flash if you're lucky

You realize that the "nice flash" is ashes not beeing filtered by your shit and you're basically inhaling an ashtray?

This kek